Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima (1492 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by ChoCho54(f): 5:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Chai. When it comes to action, nobody takes this people serious.
Just see the way their call for secession is branded as MERE but if it is the other people that comes from warriors clan, Pythons, Lions and Tigers would have been dancing in their region by now..

In truth it is only in Nairaland and social media that they have power.

The whole world knows them for the weaklings they are and below is their worst Nightmare
Bros those pictures reminded me of one aboki girl I spotted bathing outside on Monday. I was in a high rise building besides the shack they live in. Baba come see standing firm black bwests ooo...
When she was sponging her chest area ehn...her oranges were just juggling upandan with Glee grin grin.

Even though I'm a mum, I loved them oranges gaaan grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by ChoCho54(f): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:

In his reaction to the assertion, Shettima said, “It is just a mere threat as far as I am concerned, and I don’t wish it to be true.”
Is that the contextual meaning of that sentence? grin
Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by unshakablejihad: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
See your wickedness, criminality and shame on Wikipedia, devil incarnate people

the devil resides in sw nigeria....

yorubas are undisputed champions of ritualism in nigeria...they hunt the head of both the living nd the dead.
Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by Bkayyy: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Bros those pictures reminded me of one aboki girl I spotted bathing outside on Monday. I was in a high rise building besides the shack they live in. Baba come see standing firm black bwests ooo...
When she was sponging her chest area ehn...her oranges were just juggling upandan with Glee grin grin.

Even though I'm a mum, I loved them oranges gaaan grin
I like people that are not scared of owning up to their desire. Maybe one day both of will be close and you go feel am like the guy below.

Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by Uchek(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
See your life. A northerner disparaged Yoruba, rsther than respond you pivoted yo attacking Ndigbo.

IamWonderful:
It is still better than when baby factory people were sent out like criminals
Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by ChoCho54(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I like people that are scared of owning up to their desire. Maybe one day both of will be close and you go feel am like the guy below.
Naaa .. even if I had lesbian tendencies, it wouldn't be for an alimajiri grin
Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by Bkayyy: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Naaa .. even if I had lesbian tendencies, it wouldn't be for an alimajiri grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by Rareoil(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is still better than when baby factory people were sent out like criminals

Ode how is this related to the topic.

IS YOUR BRAIN FILLED WITH MANURE?

Don't carry this tribalism into 2021.
Re: Yoruba Clamour For Independence Is Mere Threat - Shettima by Bkayyy: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
T9ksy:

Oga, before you run your mouth rotten, may I suggest, you just watch this space.

Yorubas will be out of this evil contraption before 2023................ mark my words
Impossible, you guys are remaining with Nigeria for eternity. You fought to keep it one, campaigned to keep it one, protested to keep it, revised history to keep it one and even this modern time, you people are still pushing propaganda up and down to keep it one.
So my brother, you guys are going nowhere. You people want Nigeria to be one and one must it remain with you guys.

We move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: You Are A Useless Governor – Ngige Attacks Obiano / 10 Nigeria Fun Facts You'll Wish You Knew Sooner / Anambra Airport cost N6b To Build FG Spend N10b Resurface Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.