Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Gej Is A Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is A Joke (666 Views)

Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is A Joke by Ikengawo: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dbanj interview?
PDP biscuits?
parading around nigeria in 'ethnic' costumes like it makes electricity come on
having nollywood stars speak for him

smh.
Re: Gej Is A Joke by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
lol
Re: Gej Is A Joke by PapaBrowne(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ikengawo:

Dbanj interview?
PDP biscuits?

smh.

Oh Please!!! Nigeria is not America!!! If you think he should do just as Obama did, sorry, this is Nigeria where rural folks constitute 70% of the voters. Great speeches and Sunday talk shows don't cut it here!!
Re: Gej Is A Joke by EzeUche(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
You want GEJ to have a catchy slogan like "YES WE CAN" or "Si Se Puede?" grin
Re: Gej Is A Joke by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
I am using my phone can't edit the topic. Change your title please. As much as you issues with the person of the President you still should accord some respect, you cannot define the president as a joke
Re: Gej Is A Joke by PapaBrowne(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
aisha2:

I am using my phone can't edit the topic. Change your title please. As much as you issues with the person of the President you still should accord some respect, you cannot define the president as a joke

Thank you!!

Sometimes people forget that along with freedom comes responsibility. That we have freedom of speech doesn't mean that we lose our beautiful culture of respect for one another talkless of respect for the most senior office in the land!!
Re: Gej Is A Joke by seal777(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
because we dey nigeria?, can u count the names bush, Mccain and Obama was called b4 he became president?. SPARE ME, thats why he felt too big to honour a debate?.
Re: Gej Is A Joke by devayid(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2011
the office of the president of the federal republic of nigeria is not the same as the person occupying the position currently. gej truly is a joke.
culture was made for man not man for culture. it is this same culture of "respecting"
elders and positions that allows incompetent, mediocre, selfish, barely literate, unqualified, visionless and corrupt people to continue to thrive and control our destinies in this country.
Re: Gej Is A Joke by iluvnaija: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2011
well said devayid
Re: Gej Is A Joke by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2011
aisha2:

@poster - now go and change your topic to GEJ is a clueless I-diot!

It sounds befitting and more respectful grin grin

You cannot define the president as a joke EVEN IF HE IS ONE BIG JOKE! angry angry
Re: Gej Is A Joke by baksonlee: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2011
aisha2:

You always jump quickly to anti-GEJ threads telling people what not to write and yet they call Buhari/Ribadu all sort of names and you ignore it. Please be fair Aisha
Re: Gej Is A Joke by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2011
Ikengawo:

Dbanj interview?
PDP biscuits?

smh.

grin grin grin

You want him to go to the north in his Ijaw attire when he's trying to get their votes abi? I'm neither pro-buhari nor pro-GEJ, however his different attire is a brilliant move. It's saying that he's ready to immerse and detribalize himself in each culture he visits. Right now, that is what Nigeria wants from her president. We dont want a president that will concentrate on ND because he's from ND. Although, he might later on become tribal, it's still a smart move to catch people's attention and make them feel amonsgt right now, no matter what tribe.
Re: Gej Is A Joke by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2011
Didnt someone tell Obama to shove it?

SHove it in America means shove it in your a55.

Yet in Nigeria its a crime to call Odechukwu, Abdul-mumu, Ade-clueless, retardeen Jonathan his papa name?

(1) (Reply)

When Buhari Wins: / Lock Up Shops And Warehouses To Let @ Oyingbo/ebutte Metta / 100m Nigerians Are Without Electricity, Says Bpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.