Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. (2866 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Lyraah(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Check out 5 challenges some ladies with large boobs experience.

Many individuals think that having big melons is a blessing. Sometimes this is not the case. Here are some difficulties ladies with big breasts experience.

1) Neck and back pains

2) Prone to sagging: Women with larger breast are more prone to sagging than others.As a result some may consider undergoing procedures such as breast lifting, breast reduction etc

3) Unwanted attention: one of the challenges some ladies face is unwanted attention. Many at times people believe that young ladies with big melons must have done immoral things as children. This is infact a fallacy as genes and hormones are mainly the factors that affect such development.

4)Clothe shopping can be quite difficult; sometimes these ladies could find it difficult to find well fitted clothes especially in boutiques.

5) Difficulty or inability to exercise. Exercise is very important for a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes it is quite difficult or downright impossible for some women.

6) Painful bra strap indentation on their shoulders.
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by lathrowinger: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Your owm biig right? Can I see?

1 Like

Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by JaneYave(f): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Numbe 1 is not always the case but the rest are true. Good one!

1 Like

Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by paulolee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
but its still a blessing that others are praying to av

1 Like

Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
As long as hunger is not part of the challenges, buy some V.S bra and hold body, you'll be fine.
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Lyraah(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
lathrowinger:
Your owm biig right? Can I see?

Ha pls ohhh am just writing an article. Spreading information. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by longetivity(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
I love big bwest
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by fati2001(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
wahala for people with big boob
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
First hundredth message"
Hey babe it dreadlock69 call me
Hey babe it's dreadlock69 again call me when you can okay
Hey babe did you get my message

Let me tell you the memorable gifts she gave me
Depression
Overdose
Panic
Mood
Evil babe got the prettiest face
Insomnia
Heartbreak
Heartaches
Trauma
Mind games
Migraine
Hopeless romantic
I'm not God so her sins are not forgiven
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Wittyglam(f): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
I pray for strength for all the big boobs ladies. It's not easy.
Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBDOy1MhAA
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
No. 1 is very common.
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Ffolksy: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:
No. 1 is very common.

What size of melon is considered big or too big. By the way, Stacy, I haven't seen your pic before. I just like what you write
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:
No. 1 is very common.
can we see your size,show us the tip

Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2020
SmellySperm:

can we see your size,show us the tip

Check my profile.

I just uploaded it.
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Womanizer(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Lyraah:

Ha pls ohhh am just writing an article. Spreading information. Thank you

You should have spiced up this story with pictures of some big 'melons' grin
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Womanizer(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
wahala for people with big boob

Fati2001 why did you change your sex to male?!
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Ffolksy:

What size of melon is considered big or too big. By the way, Stacy, I haven't seen your pic before. I just like what you write

It depends on the carrier of the breast. Some body sizes fit with their brest size,while some find it difficult to cope. Why because their body isn't the same proportion with their brest.

Thank you for the kind words. smiley
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2020
StacyO:

Check my profile.
I just uploaded it.
I ain't seeing nun! you playing me undecided
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
SmellySperm:

I ain't seeing nun! you playing me undecided

Lol
Change your browser.
Re: Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
StacyO:

Lol Change your browser.
what's your FB id? I'll add u up

(1) (Reply)

Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened / OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / Achievement: I Made The New Olosho At Ezeka Brothel Tap Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.