Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,306 members, 7,884,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please Help ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help ! (1238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! by Leilana(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2011
My boyfriend is nigerian, he is living since almost 6 years in Germany and he have to renew his passport. The embassy in Germany is very difficult. Tongue

They only accept payment with visacart and you know we dont have this cart and we dont know anybody with this cart. We try so much. His pass is already expired Undecided

Please are here any Nigerians who also had or have this problem with the embassy here?
How can we solve this problem?
The people from the embassy dont help to. When he call they are very rude and off the phone ,

I dont know how I can help him again.

Sorry for my bad english. I try my best
Re: Please Help ! by Blazay(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2011
If he is illegal, you should not be dating  him.
Avoid ANY immigrant. . .Nigerian or otherwise with 'immigration' problems.
No, I don't know anyone who lives in Germany.
Only extremely poor and wretched Nigerians will live in such a place where English is not spoken and would prefer to live like fugitives.  kiss

If he has a Nigerian passport, he should go back to Nigeria and renew it there.
If he has a German passport, he should have no problems renewing it in Germany right?

I am glad the German government is 'difficult'. I wish the USA would be just as difficult to keep ALL illegals OUT too! cool
Re: Please Help ! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Please Help ! by Leilana(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2011
tongue

He is not illegal and I dont stop dating him because of our two wonderful sons. And we love to live here, in our beautiful country. Thank you.

The Visacart is difficult to get, because we dont earn enough money. No bank will give us this visacart.
The pass isnt expensive, only 65 $, but really we dont know anybody with this visakart. He even ask his boss to help him out, but who needs this card in Germany? Nobody.

He already contact his lawyer to help him.
I thought I can met people here, who had the same problems with the nigerian embassy in Germany or still have.
Re: Please Help ! by Leilana(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2011
I open an account by Postbank here in Germany. I get the Visacard, but I can not verify it with Visa lipsrsealed
The don not accept this card.
Re: Please Help ! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2011
what about deutsche bank,don't they give visacard if you've got an account with them?
Re: Please Help ! by desiji: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2011
The Nigeria online Payment for the Passport renewal is currently undergoing difficulty in online payment with Swllglobal, the company handling the Credit card payment and it is not only your husband that is having this difficulty, and by the way it is not only a visa card but a credit card so it can be e.g Master card or any international credit card.
ops this help
Re: Please Help ! by snowdrops(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2011
Blazay:

If he is illegal, you should not be dating him.
Avoid ANY immigrant. . .Nigerian or otherwise with 'immigration' problems.
No, I don't know anyone who lives in Germany.
Only extremely poor and wretched Nigerians will live in such a place where English is not spoken and would prefer to live like fugitives. kiss

If he has a Nigerian passport, he should go back to Nigeria and renew it there.
If he has a German passport, he should have no problems renewing it in Germany right?

I am glad the German government is 'difficult'. I wish the USA would be just as difficult to keep ALL illegals OUT too! cool
Please poster ignore this numpty. From his post you know he is a clueless brute.
Re: Please Help ! by Leilana(f): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thank you very much for the answers kiss

Deutsche Bank do not give us a credit because we do not earn enough money. I am still a student and he is working but may be you know how it is in germany without qualifikations it is so difficult to get a well paid job. (I think it is everywhere the same wink ).

I heard it from the embassy that many people are having that problem at the moment. I still do not understand why they change the system.
My boyfriend has got a Mastercard but the embassy told him only VISA is possible.

We also plan to travel to Nigeria together may be in the next 2 years but when the system is like this how should I get a VISA? Or the children? The only have the German pass, so I think they woul need a VISA too.

His parents are telling him everytime that they want to see the children too. He can not bring them here and we can not got there. All the the laws are to difficult.
Re: Please Help ! by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
Leilana:

Thank you very much for the answers kiss

Deutsche Bank do not give us a credit because we do not earn enough money. I am still a student and he is working but may be you know how it is in germany without qualifikations it is so difficult to get a well paid job. (I think it is everywhere the same wink ).

I heard it from the embassy that many people are having that problem at the moment. I still do not understand why they change the system.
My boyfriend has got a Mastercard but the embassy told him only VISA is possible.

We also plan to travel to Nigeria together may be in the next 2 years but when the system is like this how should I get a VISA? Or the children? The only have the German pass, so I think they woul need a VISA too.

His parents are telling him everytime that they want to see the children too. He can not bring them here and we can not got there. All the the laws are to difficult.

You wud get helpful replies If you move the thread to the travel section.
Be careful too.Wish u luck.
Re: Please Help ! by Leilana(f): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thank you!
Re: Please Help ! by desiji: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
Since about 3yrs now there is the possibility in Germany that Children born to a Nigerian und e German could have dual nationality so i would advice that you guys should when you eventually get to Nigeria make Nigeria passports for ur Children.
Well in other Bundesland i don't know if this is possible but as far as i know in fast all Bundeslander the possibility of dual nationality is there.

And getting a Visa online is relatively easy, you only need to have either a Google or Yahoo account
Re: Please Help ! by brutal(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
poster--Tell him to contact me.
Re: Please Help ! by dellnet: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2011
Bei der Eröffnung Ihres Girokontos bekommen Sie kostenlos Ihre VISA Direkt-Card. https://www.ing-diba.de/
nicht reden wenn sie sehen Visa-Logo

(1) (Reply)

Heights Hotels In Victoria Island And Lekki 20k For A Single Room. / My Experience With Aero! / Nigerians In Belgium How Is The Economy And How Do You Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.