Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River (35828 Views)

Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Kccheechy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
aaah!!! Why are our uniformed officers like this?? Imagine such brutality and humiliation of a widow!!! God, if you give me the opportunity to rule Nigeria in this life, I will deal with corrupt officials so ruthlessly and mercilessly that, they will be afraid to misbehave. Why are our own things always getting worse in this country?? Why do our uniformed officers behave like they are god?? Imagine urinating on the poor widow? For what na??
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by chaloskyx: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
NAIJA AND POWER ONCE THEY HAVE A TASTE OF IT THEY GO BERSERK
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by CSTRR: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
This is wrong. However there are two sides to a story

So make I keep my bulàla first.
There are no two sides to wickedness

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Henri8: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... People should understand that criminals are now impersonating security personnel... They disguise as military and paramilitary officers to commit heinous crimes. I also heard that some evil #ENDSARS protesters are now dressing like SWAT personnel to intentionally brutalize unsuspecting civilians just to spite the government and the security forces!

This we SHOULD NEVER TOLERATE! The government should swing into action immediately and ensure that those responsible for this evil and wicked act - whether criminals impersonating security personnel or the security personnel themselves - be brought to justice! Enough is enough!

As for you bloody EndSars protesters currently wreaking havoc on innocent civilians just to dubiously implicate the government and our hardworking security personnel, I tell you the truth: YOU WILL MEET YOUR WATERLOO SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT! Unless I am NOT a MAN OF GOD.. But if I BE A MAN OF GOD, you idiots will meet your disastrous ends! And so shall it be! Mark my words!

May God help Nigeria!
You no sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by demefaboy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please remove that officer in Ur statement, the people that commited those atrocities ain't officers but Ratings
Kccheechy:
aaah!!! Why are our uniformed officers like this?? Imagine such brutality and humiliation of a widow!!! God, if you give me the privilege to rule Nigeria in this life, I will deal with corrupt officials so ruthlessly and mercilessly that, they will be afraid to misbehave.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
This story is not complete.

The military men & women just went to a random widow's house to dehumanize them?

No prior relationship?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by CSTRR: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
demefaboy:
Please learn to report a Naval Seaman is not an officer, he is a Naval Rating,a commissioned officer won't act the way he did.
It was in Nigeria we heard that people were shot for blocking an army general.

Training and position does not remove wickedness.

Only the Holy spirit does.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by RomanGreen: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
marsman:

*in a fools paradise, and some of us are not just hoping for a better tomorrow, we are working towards it.

Goodluck with that bro
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Cheeryfeet: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

it's true there are two sides to a story, but one thing I'm certain of is that this family don blow. In a few weeks time, Dem go collect their millions for the blow them chop grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by ibuildstuff(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of this brutality you hear about is engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.
U will just die for nothing. They are better things to bet ur life with, not a Nigerian security personnel. U are even an APC apologist, no wonder u are foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by 175(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... People should understand that criminals are now impersonating security personnel... They disguise as military and paramilitary officers to commit heinous crimes. I also heard that some evil #ENDSARS protesters are now dressing like SWAT personnel to intentionally brutalize unsuspecting civilians just to spite the government and the security forces!

This we SHOULD NEVER TOLERATE! The government should swing into action immediately and ensure that those responsible for this evil and wicked act - whether criminals impersonating security personnel or the security personnel themselves - be brought to justice! Enough is enough!

As for you bloody EndSars protesters currently wreaking havoc on innocent civilians just to dubiously implicate the government and our hardworking security personnel, I tell you the truth: YOU WILL MEET YOUR WATERLOO SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT! Unless I am NOT a MAN OF GOD.. But if I BE A MAN OF GOD, you idiots will meet your disastrous ends! And so shall it be! Mark my words!

May God help Nigeria!

Wetin this kolo dey talk?

4 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Kholar211: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
What makes Nigerian soldiers is their rifle and their uniform

What makes western world soldiers is their services to the citizens and the bravery.

Sadly, no one respect Nigerian army anymore.

When I was young I remember my determination to join Nigerian army when I ascertain the qualified age and my mom would b crying but today I fully understand why my mom was crying at the hear of me joining this evil men in kharki
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Hushbingo: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
You're zombified for life..

Your allegations against #endsars protesters including me in baseless...

Your daddy's security forces are the ones wreaking those havoc... This country is worse than it has ever been. A country that celebrate ordinary train that is sub standard and see it as an achievement...

A govt that can't tolerate criticisms and see peaceful protest as threat... Lol.

During Trump interview, an interviewer asked him if he thinks he behaves normal... Try it in Naija, Buhari security details would kill you first and then wipe your entire family out...

Let me let you in on a southern secret, some southerners mistakenly voted Buhari because they wanted him to call his boys to release the chiboks girls.... Some of us know that he had a hand in it and now it's l out of control...

Enemy of Democracy

#Myopinion

4 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by michoim(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hope this is not one of those fabricated stories that #Endsars protesters, are into nowadays. Because this is now one of their strategies to poisoned the unsuspecting public minds against constituted authorities...

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Ganjafama(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
If this story is true then those naval seamen are in for it. I know God will surely urinate on their lives, family and career this new year

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:

There are no two sides to wickedness

Absolutely agree, mind you am not justifying the action against the family, that's outrightly wrong no matter the offense. Equally I would not expect a soldier to go this far, that is a part of the story we also need to hear.

Be that as it may, the soldiers by that careless action are on the disadvantage and that is what matters now.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by chatinent: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stupid lots.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by obiekunie2: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!

THIS YOUR WEED NA CONFIRMED UNDILUTED SUN DRIED SAPELE! cool

AND YOU COME DILUTE AM WITH HARD-BOILED SAPELE WATER!

YOU TOO MUCH BROS! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

What is the second side? Tell us.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sufferhead military officers. Because you wear one okrika uniform you think say you be God. You wey government never pay for 3 months.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
Where's the evidence to show everyone that you are saying the truth?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of this brutality you hear about is engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.
Are we not in this country when a military man in uniform assault a young lady because she didn't greet him?
The same military man strip a lady unclad because of her dressing.
Same Nigerian army going from house to house to kill innocent citizens in communities where a soldier was killed by criminals or suspecting elements.
You better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by supercase1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
U are doing a good job keep it up we have noticed your defense of the wonderful APC government and a very handsome reward awaits u from the FG

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Yujin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy you... a man of God? Chai... alili egbue m. Is today that the useless Nigerian soldiers have been brutalising civilians? If a call for all those with history of suffering unwarranted brutality from the Nigerian soldiers is made... not even all the security personnel, the world will weep for the people of Nigeria.
As usual they will deny this one too.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What !!!!.

A Nigerian Navy officer, Victor Owonam, allegedly led nine military personnel to the residence of a widow, Mrs. Esther Bassey, and her family in Cross River State, brutalising and dehumanising them.

Nigeria is not the problem but Nigerians,
Imagine Victor Owonam an Igbo officer abusing an Igbo family, just because he is Chanced to wear a uniform, come to think Victor bearing Muhammad the CAN a cankerous of Worms would have let hell loose on the media.
Let's unite to make Nigeria a better place.
Nigerians are citizens of Nigeria, so when they're bad citizens in the country, the country becomes unsafe, dangerous to live in.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Yujin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
My sympathy goes to the woman and her kids. Justice will come her way soon.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
michoim:
I hope this is not one of those fabricated stories that #Endsars protesters, are into nowadays. Because this is now one of their strategies to poisoned the unsuspecting public minds against constituted authorities...
Or constituted greed/wickedness.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oizatobad:
SINCE THE DAY I BEGAN TO SEE MILITARY IN OUR TOWNS AND THE CITY I KNOW THAT WERE HEADING TO WAR 23 24 WILL BE STARTING YEAR
In Ghana you hardly see their military, even in the border you only see immigration officers and police. The only time you see them is when there's a bridge in security or threat to national security.
Nigeria is a useless country to live in.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
supercase1:

U are doing a good job keep it up we have noticed your defense of the wonderful APC government and a very handsome reward awaits u from the FG
How much will he get while others die for no reason?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by supercase1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

How much will he get while others die for no reason?
He would be rewarded handsomely with a very big brown envelope smiley

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
So d widow saw his preek
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
supercase1:

He would be rewarded handsomely with a very big brown envelope smiley
Is that how it should be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen / Great Speeches In African And Black History / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.