Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River (35832 Views)

Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by starz100: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why is it that most often than not , crimes like this by military personnel are hardly investigated let alone prosecuted. But if it is one civilian na...

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by supercase1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Is that how it should be?
Yes that's how we do inside the large zoo of nigeria
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by ccollins(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of this brutality you hear about is engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.
stop mocking the bereaved family. military brutality has been happening even before transition to civilian rule in 1999 so what are u saying. military soldiers that will slap u and say nothing will happen.does that not make Nigeria look barbaric

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Yujin(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What !!!!.

A Nigerian Navy officer, Victor Owonam, allegedly led nine military personnel to the residence of a widow, Mrs. Esther Bassey, and her family in Cross River State, brutalising and dehumanising them.

Nigeria is not the problem but Nigerians,
Imagine Victor Owonam an Igbo officer abusing an Igbo family, just because he is Chanced to wear a uniform, come to think Victor bearing Muhammad the CAN a cankerous of Worms would have let hell loose on the media.
Let's unite to make Nigeria a better place.
Almajiri, how did you know that the animalistic soldier is an Igbo man? Who told you his victims are also Igbo? It's better to shut up than say blatantly what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by supercase1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
starz100:
Why is it that most often than not , crimes like this by military personnel are hardly investigated let alone prosecuted. But if it is one civilian na...
D earlier civilians pick up arms the better just as the ESN did recently haven't u see how the coward army are thinking twice grin

3 Likes

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by idahme(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
This is wrong. However there are two sides to a story

So make I keep my bulàla first.

There is two sides to the story only when the accused denies he did not do what they were accused of of but never a two sided story if the accused issues reasons for chunning out this babaric and cowardice in public glare. If true that they committed this crime, they should be sacked ASAP and prosecuted to serve as detterance to thousands of abusive officers in the military and paramilitary organizations in the country. Enough is a enough, they don't want to learn from ENDSARS protest.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by idahme(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nato008:

u were making sense but boom.......u went offside, try and read what u wrote again...

Leave that young man, there is nothing you will say that will make him have a rethink . I have given up on him when I discovered he has a unidirectional mindset.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by emmyrate1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... People should understand that criminals are now impersonating security personnel... They disguise as military and paramilitary officers to commit heinous crimes. I also heard that some evil #ENDSARS protesters are now dressing like SWAT personnel to intentionally brutalize unsuspecting civilians just to spite the government and the security forces!

This we SHOULD NEVER TOLERATE! The government should swing into action immediately and ensure that those responsible for this evil and wicked act - whether criminals impersonating security personnel or the security personnel themselves - be brought to justice! Enough is enough!

As for you bloody EndSars protesters currently wreaking havoc on innocent civilians just to dubiously implicate the government and our hardworking security personnel, I tell you the truth: YOU WILL MEET YOUR WATERLOO SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT! Unless I am NOT a MAN OF GOD.. But if I BE A MAN OF GOD, you idiots will meet your disastrous ends! And so shall it be! Mark my words!

May God help Nigeria!
can u please mention one end sars protesters who causing havoc to the citizen?

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by emmyrate1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of this brutality you hear about is engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.
if u believe no soldiers can do that den u are not a citizen or living in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... [b]People should understand that criminals are now impersonating security personnel... They disguise as military and paramilitary officers to commit heinous crimes. [/b]I also heard that some evil #ENDSARS protesters are now dressing like SWAT personnel to intentionally brutalize unsuspecting civilians just to spite the government and the security forces!

This we SHOULD NEVER TOLERATE! The government should swing into action immediately and ensure that those responsible for this evil and wicked act - whether criminals impersonating security personnel or the security personnel themselves - be brought to justice! Enough is enough!

As for you bloody EndSars protesters currently wreaking havoc on innocent civilians just to dubiously implicate the government and our hardworking security personnel, I tell you the truth: YOU WILL MEET YOUR WATERLOO SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT! Unless I am NOT a MAN OF GOD.. But if I BE A MAN OF GOD, you idiots will meet your disastrous ends! And so shall it be! Mark my words!

May God help Nigeria!
If the security personnel did not behave like criminals we will be able to differentiate the two.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Peppysco: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Those military and para-military uniforms in Nigeria, e had to see person wey wear am to get sense. E get one mumu button wey dey inside the uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Too bad
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by E2eGAYMl7: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2020

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by DasaintHope(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't blame the Navy. We don't have such barbaric orientation. The average Nigerian is barbaric
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by a4cube: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of these brutalities you hear about are engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.
Denial will not help this country. The name of the officer that led the assault is up there yet you want to tell the whole world it's done by criminals impersonating military men.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by 400billionman: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't doubt any part of the stories.

Witnessed such things.

Cowards in uniform.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Kinzo0917(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Please let that family � get in touch with ordinary president ahmad Isah of human rights radio � abuja. He will speedily get justice for them. And those erring officers will be dismissed
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Dex4(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2021
We need the old western American lifestyles where everyone has a gun and shoot eachother dead. That's the only solution I see.

1 Like

Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by OyinO: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... People should understand that criminals are now impersonating security personnel... They disguise as military and paramilitary officers to commit heinous crimes. I also heard that some evil #ENDSARS protesters are now dressing like SWAT personnel to intentionally brutalize unsuspecting civilians just to spite the government and the security forces!

May God help Nigeria!

Government? Where is the government in the first place when all these things are happening? A government that cannot prevent, cannot cure.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by vineyardfarms: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2021
dre11:
The military personnel also urinated on the widow and the family after beating them for several hours.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/31/navy-personnel-soldiers-brutalise-urinate-widow-children-cross-river

These are worst than pigs- animals- goats -disgrace to their uncultured family- the navy - the flag- the world. May the rod land on them.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by jaxxy(m): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2021
What kind of barbaric behavior is this and what’s their crime? This needs to be addressed immediately.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Toktee(m): 5:14am On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
Is like your brain is paining you or there's nothing in your skull at all..
Don't you here the name of the leader of the attacker with the sister?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by SATANNIST: 6:50am On Jan 01, 2021
you iddots whould be telling us what they did
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by pacespot(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerian military are rather useful as an instrument of abuse than protection. Boko Haram is there, they cannot defeat, but are quick to commit dehumanizing acts against armless civilians.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by kingjudecy(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
dre11:
The military personnel also urinated on the widow and the family after beating them for several hours.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/31/navy-personnel-soldiers-brutalise-urinate-widow-children-cross-river

Indeed some officers esp recruits are animals in human casings.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Ryan03(f): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2021
demefaboy:
Please remove that officer in Ur statement, the people that commited those atrocities ain't officers but Ratings
na who dey inside know ranks, civilians know them as officers. Wetin you dey yarn?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Dedetwo(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, they are enemies at work! Trust me, most of these brutalities you hear about are engineered by criminals dressed in military/paramilitary attire.. Not saying there is no police/military brutality, but in most cases, criminal elements are the culprits. No soldier would stoop this low, I can bet my life!

Na only God go help us.

Arrant nonsense!!! The Nigeria recruited criminals into its militia. Most of the people in the uniform of Nigerian armed forces and police are criminals.
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by UnimkeAk(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Na only God go help us.
How did they get the security van
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Daddisco1: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
onyechez:

Are we not in this country when a military man in uniform assault a young lady because she didn't greet him?
The same military man strip a lady unclad because of her dressing.
Same Nigerian army going from house to house to kill innocent citizens in communities where a soldier was killed by criminals or suspecting elements.
You better wake up.
or I think say the military sad that you will not them anything they would enter your house and started beating or killing you, so the killed a military personnel and you expect them to clab hand for you?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Daddisco1: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
or I think say the military are so mad that you will not do them anything they would enter your house and started beating or killing you, so the killed a military personnel and you expect them to clab hand for you?
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by calebonuja: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
So you didn't read where they said they drove them to the barracks, in an official car? Haba use your head
Re: Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River by Daddisco1: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria!
This is an incomplete story, what did they do to the military personnel? In that very street, is it the only house that are in that street if not, why are they not beating people in others house? You are bringing to this platform an incomplete message or have you been paid to bring down the image of the military? Please always get the fact before you come on air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order / Great Speeches In African And Black History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.