Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62857 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by vickydevoka(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo
Exactly
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by bizzibodi(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2021
With this kind thick lips it will b useful as Kondo massager grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

When will some guys understand that each man to his taste of women?

Your spec can be a turn off for another man. So please stop talking down on women cos every lady is beautiful in her own way and will appeal to certain group of guys.

3 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by vickydevoka(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Phraences:

She has a good body. And some women are not beautiful but sexy/attractive. Maybe the way they talk, move, the eyes etc. Attractive is different from beautiful. Also, some are more beautiful than their pictures.
Very true. De woman is beautiful buh he is jst saying a man like dangote would have gone for de best. Buh dere are people who don't like extremely beautiful lady , dats wat people don't know.
Is jst lyk wearing Bling bling Bling ( shinning stuffs), some people feel comfortable with it y some don't
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by millionboi2: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Dangote is a serial divorcee.... The man is a coded playboy

It's funny, with all his money he dates normal people like a restaurant chef instead of models , actress and Instagram celebrity

Sense
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by YasirAsiwaju: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

She could be intelligent
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo
Haaa!
1st pesin wey u don yab for 2021 nahim be that oo!

u go still make heaven soooo?
Taaa!
una dey yab Sha!
grin
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by pacespot(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Is he dangote that broke her heart or the billions in his account that did?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by lexy2014: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2021
JaneYave:
What a new year news! That hand writing on the card is so not romantic.

Are there romantic handwritings?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by kamikaz1: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Some of you here, while trying to appear sensible, would always ended up embarrassing knowledge, literacy, wisdom and intelligence.

So if what Rich men like Dangote want is brain, why didn’t Dangote go on to date women who have succeeded in their career like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oprah Winfrey et al. Instead of this woman who is a chef in a restaurant?
So you want to tell me that the woman’s brain attracted Dangote at first sight cos Dangote has “brainimeter” to measure her level of brainy before adventuring with her?

So what has the woman offered Dangote?
The woman claimed Dangote was a multibillionaire before she met her, and also gained many things from Dangote, did she tell you what she brought to Dangote’s table other than being a side chick to Dangote?
You think if the woman is that brainy, Dangote would be foolish to have broken her heart?

Please apply your senses while quoting and always be careful while quoting

You're absolutely wrong. The lady herself admitted she doesn't understand what Dangote found in her. I guess her simplicity and brain, realistic ambition plus maybe loyalty.

Sometimes u just want a simple, less flashy person to pamper. This life no hard. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by lexy2014: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:

What is ur criteria for "taste for women"? Do u no dangotes criteria? Is there a universal criteria?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Some of you here, while trying to appear sensible, would always ended up embarrassing knowledge, literacy, wisdom and intelligence.

So if what Rich men like Dangote want is brain, why didn’t Dangote go on to date women who have succeeded in their career like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oprah Winfrey et al. Instead of this woman who is a chef in a restaurant?
So you want to tell me that the woman’s brain attracted Dangote at first sight cos Dangote has “brainimeter” to measure her level of brainy before adventuring with her?

So what has the woman offered Dangote?
The woman claimed Dangote was a multibillionaire before she met her, and also gained many things from Dangote, did she tell you what she brought to Dangote’s table other than being a side chick to Dangote?
You think if the woman is that brainy, Dangote would be foolish to have broken her heart?

Please apply your senses while quoting and always be careful while quoting

Are okonjo iweala and Oprah single women?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
So what conglomerate is she handling now o
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Just when you thought this sort of nonsense ended in 2020... Must be too much to ask that some ladies have some dignity and self respect.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by godfirstawe: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Nairaland has promoted the woman Instagram page. From 2000 followers to 9900 and counting.
Followers are even commenting “we are here all the way from nairaland”

I just liked all her posts and followed her too.

Wish this translate to more money in her account and hope she gets what she wished for.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
kikikiki....is that your new year cloth??
This girl is actually witty. I like you

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agugbadin: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:

Not fresh at all and casted.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by streetsoldier1(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Even me as a broke guy won't follow lady this ugly, Dangote fall my hand sha, but on another thought ,maybe he got close to the lady to extract more money cos Dangote still dey find money ooo

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by BonPatrick(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2021
God bless you bro you nailed it
yarimo:
Poor photoshop undecided angry
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2021
kamikaz1:

You're absolutely wrong. The lady herself admitted she doesn't understand what Dangote found in her. I guess her simplicity and brain, realistic ambition plus maybe loyalty.

Sometimes u just want a simple, less flashy person to pamper. This life no hard. Lol
continue guessing
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Femeto: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Big fat lie.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2021
jeffizy:

How are you.
Been a long while you've been at this arena.
Thanks brotherly!

Yes o.
Na long term ban o
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhhhh!!!! Baba welcome back from isolation grin
Thanks

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by kamikaz1: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
continue guessing
Wahala for who no sabi guess for money in 2021 wink
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for women. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

You think is everyone that goes for a fair complexion, big ass, and bigger boobs lady. When you grow up you will understand that most ladies who pay too much attention to their looks and shapes have empty heads, mind you there are beauty and brains no doubt.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Iyalode awon dodoyo

Chai! Baba, you dey para o! See as you scatter the lady. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Codes151(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:

you probably didn’t read
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12921936_149f38cff85544b195cba2c6ebc3b9f6_jpeg_jpege608c5ef4d2147f0c64679a7c976a16c

Above is her picture

Omo!

E be like say this won’t carry overload for her back seat o. So this is what Dangote saw?
Dangote is an haboki, an old haboki, what do you expect

Mind you again, Hausa-Fulani women are usually lanky no buttocks, they are usually straight like plank but with fine small face, so Dangote's taste reflect his tribal origin in Nigeria
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by faceland: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Here is my take on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOL9m6LkIY0
It all came from an Instagram post. Truly her love for him will never die grin Anyway, I am just joking.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Codes151:
you probably didn’t read
You wouldn’t read what I’ve read before crossing my teenage till you die
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by faceland: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12921936_149f38cff85544b195cba2c6ebc3b9f6_jpeg_jpege608c5ef4d2147f0c64679a7c976a16c

Above is her picture

Omo!

E be like say this won’t carry overload for her back seat o. So this is what Dangote saw?

It is not just the back side, it is also the lips. She must have brush her teeth with his dindong.

Here is my take on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOL9m6LkIY0
It all came from an Instagram post. Truly her love for him will never die grin Anyway, I am just joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.