Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! (1856 Views)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by czarr(m): 5:24am On Jan 03, 2021
For the second time this year i had a very lucid dream. where i see nigeria youths of three major tribes Igbo, hausa and yoruba wage guerilla war on each other, moving in groups and killing each other with knives(no gun).

I fear that if not war some sort of crisis that would cause loss of lives is close, i pray i am wrong.

who has had a similar dream please share!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Organsmuggler(f): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Omihanifa: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Maybe you have been watching 76 lately undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Righteousness2(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Your Dream is already playing out Live on Nairaland..
Don't you see the way they destroy themselves here?

12 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by BigBrother9ja: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Keep dreaming foool

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Organsmuggler(f): 5:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Your Dream is already playing out Live on Nairaland..
Don't you see the way they destroy themselves here?
it's YOU they're destroying here not one another/themselves or each other

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by tillaman(m): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2021
;
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by WoundedLamb: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Perhaps, it's as a result of all you've been reading here on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by sharpwriter(m): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2021
czarr:
For the second time this year i had a very lucid dream. where i see nigeria youths of three major tribes Igbo, hausa and yoruba wage gorilla war on each other, moving in groups and killing each other with knives(no gun).

I fear that if not war some sort of crisis that would cause loss of lives is close, i pray i am wrong.

I have had similar dreams twice since 2016... A Muslim cleric saw similar toward the end of December. I still got the link... He called it hot war and if possible we should fast and pray to avert it.

A cac prophet said similar thing too that war may come. And it's mostly stated for this year sef.

Pray and Prepare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by showafrica(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2021
War wey don start since, if u doubt enter one farm now inside bush see if fulani will not slaughter you

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by ibiba55(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2021
I also had similar dream in 2017.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Joseph Alala grin
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Omoolami100: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Guerrilla, you mean?
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by zexy2030(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2021
I had this dream 8 yrs ago
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Exc2000: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2021
cool

It's not a dream, it's reality

Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits Vs Hausa Youths

Fulani Herdsmen vs Ibo youth (ESN)

Fulani Herdsmen vs Yoruba youth (Amotekun)

West African Fulanis are already trooping into Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna Forrest to deal with Hausa, they have being spotted in Oyo State Forest, same as Forrest in Ibo land

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by goodmorning40: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2021
It is the end SARS crisis you are still viewing
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by ORIAYO70(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2021
czarr:
For the second time this year i had a very lucid dream. where i see nigeria youths of three major tribes Igbo, hausa and yoruba wage gorilla war on each other, moving in groups and killing each other with knives(no gun).

Yes I do, I related it to my friend how Fulanis invaded South n cause War..
Immediately he told me his wife had such dream too n he called to confirm it from her.... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
coincidentally, I had similar dream last night... but between Nigeria and Muslim/Fulani. Ommooo see as I disarm one guy, use his gun till d end of the dream....I just de shut people anyhow until Nigerian soldiers were deployed. I don't wish for this to happen in real life o. Sometimes my dreams do come to pass.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by Kingslaw(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Today is 3rd day of the year and you already have the same dream twice this year? Easy Nah!!

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by At10tion: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2021
czarr:
For the second time this year i had a very lucid dream. where i see nigeria youths of three major tribes Igbo, hausa and yoruba wage guerilla war on each other, moving in groups and killing each other with knives(no gun).

I guess you may find the confirmation of your dream in this post as shared by a sister

https://www.nairaland.com/6343062/divine-prophetic-revelation-2021-sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by stillondmatter: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
The aftermath of too much action movies cheesy grin
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by TheNigerianPers: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
When you have bad dreams, pray against them.

You are not a prophet. And there is no way of being sure that your dream will come to pass. Just move on from it and don't let it affect you.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by 400billionman: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Nah hunger dey worry.

Dangote cannot be having such dreams in his yacht.

Davido no fit dream like that in Banana island.

Destruction is the mentality of the poor.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by LordIsaac(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
All you need, my brother, is Coartem with Ciprofloxacin. You will get well ehn.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2021
had same dream last year,it was very fatal.even b4 kobe bryant died and this corona pandemics I saw the revelation in a dream.my dreams re 98%true
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by ephraim18(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Go treat Ur malaria and typhoid Oga...
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by smoke9910(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2021
lovecares34:
coincidentally, I had similar dream last night... but between Nigeria and Muslim/Fulani. Ommooo see as I disarm one guy, use his gun till d end of the dream....I just de shut people anyhow until Nigerian soldiers were deployed. I don't wish for this to happen in real life o. Sometimes my dreams do come to pass.
E be like you Don play GTA too much.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

It's not a dream, it's reality

Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits Vs Hausa Youths

Fulani Herdsmen vs Ibo youth (ESN)

Fulani Herdsmen vs Yoruba youth (Amotekun)

West African Fulanis are already trooping into Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna Forrest to deal with Hausa, they have being spotted in Oyo State Forest, same as Forrest in Ibo land

you're right
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by lathrowinger: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2021
lovecares34:
lol...
Na bomb me just dey bomb. I dream say na just 1 bomb I take kill the whole south east
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by olatunbosun12362: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Joseph Alala

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Akwa Ibom Dude Was Smoking A Pipe On Instagram / The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin / Rented this Entire Resort to surprise him! His reaction was amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.