Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! (1857 Views)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by craves(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls go an take malaria drugs undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream For The Second Time!! Nigeria Is War Coming?!! by MeekySmudger(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
czarr:
For the second time this year i had a very lucid dream. where i see nigeria youths of three major tribes Igbo, hausa and yoruba wage guerilla war on each other, moving in groups and killing each other with knives(no gun).

I fear that if not war some sort of crisis that would cause loss of lives is close, i pray i am wrong.

who has had a similar dream please share!!
..And they did not kill you in the dream,idiot,see what you are wishing your country in New year oo,...instead of you to pray over it,if that nonsense you dreamt of start now,.u will think is funny,.abeg go your dream back and enjoy your virtual dream world

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? / Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.