Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,507 members, 7,947,988 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27671 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by equalgarden(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Pls take d vaccine wen u can let's crush this virus.

I hv had mine by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by LordErrk: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Vaccines are tested for at least 3 years before being administered to whole populations.
So fvck the west and their vaccine

6 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by planetx: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??
Congratulations on being used as a human Guinea pig and crash test dummy because that is what emergency use authorization means. I guess the need to keep earning £ is a pretty strong one so who am I to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2021
No I won't. They can turn some people to Guinea pig not me.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Yenefer(f): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2021
No thank u
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
I'll not take it until next year when everyone has taken it. The vaccine came out too fast. I'm not comfortable with that.

I'll not receive it except if it is mandandory before I travel by flight like the way a -ve covid test is necessary before entering a flight.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by infini771: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Dronyemachi53:

The third point proves that you are a dummy; a very big one
The microchip is the mark of the beast. The reason the virus was released .
It will be used to identify those that have been vaccinated. It is not a microchip it will be a digital tattoo.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by GENTLETEE(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
CAPITAL NO!!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by baumolina(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2021
No.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2021
I would
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by femi4: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
puyol005:
NOPE, cos I still do not trust the West and our crooked government. I no fit be another man lab rat.
What makes it different from those you were given from birth

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Educated and exposed people would sure say NO. Especially in advanced c0untry. .i can only take the vaccine if i kn0w am infected
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Amustical(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Brain keel u dere...... Sharp nigga
9jaBloke:
Yes but I'll be at the end of the queue

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by KingKingKing: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
otokx:
They should bring vaccine for Malaria and typhoid first.

Guy there's vaccine for typhoid oo, google VIVOTIF
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by infini771: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
thundafire:
nothing can change a DNA of a person. No believe shit but u gladly took the jab for TB,polio vaccines abi
That was then. Bill Gates has been working on it for years.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
post=97671565:
From most of us @[/b]: Not yet time....for personal reasons.

But we may eventually, it all depends.

Cococandy, u nko?

Thank you darling Jesus for the gift of life.
[b]Well Over 1.5 Million people have succumbed to this deadly virus worldwide.

It can only be God.

I’ll receive it sometime in the middle of this year .

If not for certain reasons, I’d have gotten it by now as it has already been offered at my work place.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Aforigho(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
no be for this contry i no trust the flage talk more of the goverment no i no dey take anything

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ganjafama(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes, but make Buhari and him entire family members receive am first. After all, they are the first family.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by dontai(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes, no way they want am wey I no go collect am. if naa to sniff like stuff, licking like lollipop or chew like a chew gum. A beggar gat no choice.
Sebi, our government have been planning to order that groundnut oil from Madagascar claiming covid 19 herbal cure. so what options do i have.
sebi, all our scientist are all on the sewing machine, learning agbada design, after the real scientist produce the vaccine, we will roll our scientist made agbada up to take it. at least they will see we don't like to be unclad like them. we are very decent.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Sleekfingers: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??

i will take it. But not in Nigeria....when i get to japan
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bjtinz: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2021
infini771:

[s]The microchip is the mark of the beast. The reason the virus was released .
It will be used to identify those that have been vaccinated. It is not a microchip it will be a digital tattoo[/s].
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by cococandy(f): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
It’s not possible to make vaccine for HIV .

Please think about how HIV infects and how vaccines work before posting
hotwax:
No.

So they can't produce vaccine for HIV for 50years.

Under a year, they produced vaccine for advanced catarh.

Call it conspiracy theory, I don't trust these people.

And if u trust these people you are brain dead

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Stevengold(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Vaccine is not stable. I won't, people are reacting badly to it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
AnonymousRebec:
I'll not take it until next year when everyone has taken it. The vaccine came out too fast. I'm not comfortable with that.

I'll not receive it except if it is mandandory before I travel by flight like the way a -ve covid test is necessary before entering a flight.
Its business. Science is used as a fear tool for people who worships science.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by cococandy(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2021
You didn’t get Ebola or any of those other viruses that’s why you lived

InvertedHammer:
/
Those who took the vaccine are working tirelessly to goad more people into taking it. Misery loves company.

If you survived SARS, H1N1 and Ebola without vaccines, there is no reason to hurriedly take this Covid-19. Didn't we think ebola was the end of the world? It came and left. So will Covid-19. You don't have to lend yourself to be a guinea pig. Oyibo can find ways to sue for financial compensation if something goes wrong. Can you? Don't be a blind follower.

/

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:

I’ll receive it sometime in the middle of this year .

If not for certain reasons, I’d have gotten it by now as it has already been offered at my work place.
In nigeria?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by globalresource: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
No
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
In nigeria?

In America

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bjtinz: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
I will gladly take it when available.

Those claiming microchip or any nonsensical conspiracy theory might as well stop taking any injection or drug altogether.

After all, what stops "them" from implanting the chips in drugs, drinks or any other consumed product? What makes vaccines different?

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Yes oo

I have received Vaccines for Polio , Herpetitis, Chicken pox so what's the big deal in Covid 19 Vaccines

If you have the immunisation scar on your left arm then you already got WHO Vaccines before

I JUST CHECKED MY ARM AND THE VACCINE IS SITTING GALLANTLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Fast Food Restaurants Land Nigerians In Hospitals / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.