Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,637 members, 7,926,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:18 AM

Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election (38619 Views)

How A Millisecond Head Tilt Saved Donald Trump’s Life (Video) / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is CNN the only news media talking about it or according to you blowing it up.

What about Aljazeera and other international media organizations that have been reporting the same stories for hours.

CNN is not the cause of your PTSD
PUNCHLINE!!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by dragunov: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingspin:
what is your problem If Trump ends up not seeing any evidence of fraud so be it for him.

Nothing concerns me whether Trump does found any evidence. Let him search as he feels ok.

Hmmmn. A telltale sign of a parochial mindset. The owners of such minds find it extremely difficult to explore other systems of thought. This leads to what we call the " broken record" syndrome, a mental condition that forces its host to repeat the same thing, albeit in an annoying, slap provoking fashion. Such individuals are better left off a meaningful conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Gbogbowa: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Foolishness abounds in the Heart of a Child but the Rod of Correction will drive it far from Him..

I cannot be Deceived by nonsense news!
I know the Facts! I know what I Expect!
GOD BLESS HIS servant President Trump!

If you are angry, look for a river and fly into it

pls kindly apologize that is too bad

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Goke7: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Yeah same CNN that was in the forefront of the useless Russian inquiry and collusion case for 4 damn years?? CNN is a propaganda machine that will only say and even manufacture or exaggerate what puts trump in wrong light. They will twist the truth and manipulate the lie and u talking this crap? undecided

CNN is heavily biased and even worse.

BBC is reporting it too so what's your problem

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by ajebuter(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
olumide4christ:

In addition, you can add Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Donald Trump insulted both of them during the Republican debates in 2016... called Rubio"Little Marco" and abused/insulted Ted Cruz's wife...now both of them are supporting Donald Trump. At times, I wonder what Ted Cruz's wife would be thinking about her husband's loyalty to Donald Trump after all the insults she received from him in 2016...

I already mentioned them in one of my replies in this thread..

Jeez! I was irritated reading the way he humiliated Ted Cruz,' wife by releasing her unflattering picture alongside Melania's flawless picture..

He also humiliated Lindsey Graham, another GOP member by announcing his private phone number on live television.

Not to mention several humiliating tweets about GOP members yet they keep supporting him ( except a few decent ones like Mitt romney, Brett Cavanugh, Rex Tillerson who called off his bullshit)

Trump has single-handedly destroyed Republican and GOP for a long time

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Goke7: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Stacey Abrams is a national treasure she should chair the DNC

I hope she wins the next governorship election in Georgia. She's done so well after loosing the last one

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by mohims(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Ovo200:
For those of you that don't know anything about the election fraud I will be giving you some links to read. The election result was full of fraud:
Did you know black voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016, for those of you saying trump is racist. CNN and other mainstream media are scum

Trump’s support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden’s fell below the important 90%-mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

Did you know President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/20-alleged-election-facts-dont-pass-smell-test

And if you think democrats are better you will see for yourselves should biden be inaugurated. Those guys have crazy and mad ideology.
I'm a Nigerian living in Lagos never been to the airport before but from history we know these guys (united states) has a lot of influence on our culture, economy -
Just for those that want to quote me on my concern for the election.

You are the biggest fool of the century. Your prayer point as from today should be "Father Lord please give me sense"

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Believer79: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by kelvindj98: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Foolishness abounds in the Heart of a Child but the Rod of Correction will drive it far from Him..

Just what an Aro patient will say

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by mohims(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

You too sabi bro... Nigerians are fools...we forget too easily that's why Africa will not develop...this is what they did and gave us buhari..now look at the situation of the country...tufiakwa
You are completely senseless. Your prayer point as from today should be "Father Lord please give me sense

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by fortran12: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
dragunov:

So why didn't those "evidences" fly in his several court challenges? Why didn't Bill Barr confirm those proofs? See, I don't know what you conspiracy theorists stand to gain from projecting alternate realities. This guy lost the election gallantly. Accept it and move on.

So video proof is now conspiracy? Stop relying on MSM, judge by your self. None of the courts listened to the cases, the cases were thrown out cos of standing not cos of the evidence. The evidence is there if you are honest you cant deny it
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by thundafire: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Rossintii:

You, useless brainless oaf, their system has not worked so far, as Trump has committed numerous crimes as president, and is NOT being held to account, so shut up.
shut up it works,did u see him sack the umpire of the electoral body,he is just making baseless statement. When he was to be impeached didn't his party save his arse. Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by mohims(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The truth is that Trump won Georgia.

That's the fact. There's no sugar coating here.

Someone is still watching CNN?
Your prayer point as from today should be "Father Lord please give me sense

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by fortran12: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Goke7:

BBC is crap too. Moist people in the UK dont like them
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by kelvindj98: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2021
osundo3:

Despite these news outlets being republican they still bring a balanced guest from both divide to air their different opinions, unlike CNN that’s one-side most of the time. Maybe OAN is more bias towards the Trump but most international news try to get opinions from both sides not one-sided like CNN.
Abeg Fox is also trash. All their media is trash.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Slurity(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
I think they should check Trump DNA, I just hope he is not from Somalia
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Kingspin(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
dragunov:

Hmmmn. A telltale sign of a parochial mindset. The owners of such minds find it extremely difficult to explore other systems of thought. This leads to what we call the " broken record" syndrome, a mental condition that forces its host to repeat the same thing, albeit in an annoying, slap provoking fashion. Such individuals are better left off a meaningful conversation.
In this wide world I don't think you expect everyone to behave the same.

Allow Trump, he wants to see the end.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by alezzy13: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2021
victorjoe:
I am still watching it live on CNN. This is very embarrassing for the Republican senators that agreed to sit on the 6th.

Someone said this is enough reason for him to resign and leave the office now.

Instead of focusing on the hundreds of thousands dying of covid, he is more interested in the presidency.

He is officially out. Not even the vice president will upturn this one on the 6th.

@bolded. That is the most shocking and sickening part of it all. Record high infection and deaths from covid , yet all the buffoon thinks about is how to illegally overturn the election.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
fortran12:

So video proof is now conspiracy? Stop relying on MSM, judge by your self. None of the courts listened to the cases, the cases were thrown out cos of standing not cos of the evidence. The evidence is there if you are honest you cant deny it

Rudi Guiliani the President's very own lawyer went to court and said this is not a case of fraud so what are you on about?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by AngelicBeing: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
UncommonLogic:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/01/03/trump-raffensperger-call-washington-post-gardner-nr-bts-vpx.cnn

Just listen to the con man trying to get the Sec of state to change the numbers. This is the same guy that some religious fanatical idiots in Nigeria where praying for.
Hahaha, Trump is a jugunu guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by AngelicBeing: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Eriokanmi: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Trump.is a Christian he attends church, he reads the bible, he was born a Christian and has never changed his religious outlook. Thanks.
When I say he's not a Christian, I mean he's not a practising Christian. He doesn't practice Christ's teachings. He hates the handiwork of God with passion and he's not even hiding it , even calling them all manners of names. That's not what my bible expects of a Christian. Joseph Biden is a practising Catholic. On the Sunday after the elections, he went to church for thanksgiving on election victory with his family. How can you also call someone who couldn't recite just a verse of a bible Christian when asked to do so? Which church does he attend, tell me. Even the historic church closest to the Whitehouse he no dey go, except the day that place came under a minor attack and he walked from the white house with his team to visit the place. The priest in charge even blasted him for trying to use the place to shine because he's not kown there.

Biden has exhibited an exemplary character of a good Christian in the choice of his cabinet members in recent times. He welcomes everyone regardless of race, religion or ethnicity. Our people even made his team list, amazing! I'm very sure he would do much more including building strong ties with Africa instead of calling us names. I'd call Biden a father of Africa from his efforts towards freedom during the South African travails in apartheid days. History no dey lie

You maybe differ on my claim on Biden's religious stance because he supports LGBTQ. Trumps also recognises them during his first campaigns and the second one held recently. Its an issue the entire america and government would have to grapple with in a very long time because lgbtq is part and parcel of their system. The practice is as old as man amongst them and has since been passed into law, crazy. It would take the grace of God to abolish it and that shows how crazy America and their Constitution is. Repealing it would be nearly impossible by any man, except God Himself wades in.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Seunpaul01(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Ovo200:
For those of you that don't know anything about the election fraud I will be giving you some links to read. The election result was full of fraud:
Did you know black voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016, for those of you saying trump is racist. CNN and other mainstream media are scum

Trump’s support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden’s fell below the important 90%-mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

Did you know President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/20-alleged-election-facts-dont-pass-smell-test

And if you think democrats are better you will see for yourselves should biden be inaugurated. Those guys have crazy and mad ideology.
I'm a Nigerian living in Lagos never been to the airport before but from history we know these guys (united states) has a lot of influence on our culture, economy -

You have spoken guy. You are one of the guys that are not brainwashed by the evil Democrats.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Goke7:

It’s how u report it. CNN as a history of attacking trump and altering the Truth to suit their agenda almost in a shameless way and they don’t hide it. Since Trump was elected they became shamelessly biased.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I really don't have the time to be going back and forth with you. Even Republicans voters on fox comment section are turning on Trump for his traitor action. The man is asking the Sec of State to help him find votes and claim they miscalculated in the first place. That's nothing short of election tampering and stealing.
Just wait till the fat delusional buffoon gets charged with election tampering and end up in GA prison.
Fox turned on Trump on the 3rd of November which led to mass migration of Conservatives to Newsmax and OAN and plummeting of Fox viewership and rating.
Don't let delusional blue checkmark fools on Twitter deceive you. A US president will never go to jail. No matter what he does he will get a back door plea deal and retire to some remote location in the South. A former president is a walking Wikipedia of intel.
Lastly, you haven't been able to tell me how this was worse than him calling Kemp a fool on Twitter over this same argument.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by KenModi(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Ovo200:

The FBI has said there is no evidence of election fraud, the Supreme court has said same thing, even high ranking members of the republican party have echoed a similar statement of “no evidence of fraud in the election”.

But you are here talking rubbish.

Baba God, why some people no dey gree use their brains?!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by brightalo1010: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingspin:
Nothing will happen, he once called heads of state that was leaked too. Is nothing new or to be feared about.
you also heard him asking for some number of votes? He begged the guy to find him some votes, and this is a man that said the election is fraudulent yet he is asking for some number of votes from the same fraudulent election?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2021
KenModi:

The FBI has said there is no evidence of election fraud, the Supreme court has said same thing, even high ranking members of the republican party have echoed a similar statement of “no evidence of fraud in the election”.

But you are here talking rubbish.

Baba God, why some people no dey gree use their brains?!
Supreme Court never said that. They said Texas has no business suing another state, not that the case lacked merit but they lack standing. It was dismissed based on technicalities not on merit
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Nuel4:
Supreme Court never said that. They said Texas has no business suing another state, not that the case lacked merit but they lack standing. It was dismissed based on technicalities not on merit

Did you read the Supreme court opinion? Did you note that they said they could have heard the case but still would not have granted the reliefs sought?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by JoeEeL(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
LordReed:

Did you read the Supreme court opinion? Did you note that they said they could have heard the case but still would not have granted the reliefs sought?
that's was said by Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas. How will they grant relief after after 7 other Justices declared the case was wrongly filed? Supreme courts make decisions on votes unlike lower courts
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by duro4chang(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Ovo200:

Go to the US and present your facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / 10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.