Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,767 members, 7,927,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" (36226 Views)

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Blackdisciple(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
What a bitter truth telling Nigerian youths if given a chance to leave Nigeria they should

This one loud ooo

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by CSTRR: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
To the federal express entry experts in the house.

Is an international certification the same point scale as a master's degree.?
Are they interchangeable?

Asking for a friend.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by dederocs(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
nonsense talk, not useful, the youths already knows this.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Flexmaker: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
I really support this statement. Click Here for more Here
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Maybe I should ask them in the Canada thread.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Zane2point4:
Na waooo
The worst is that only eastern and western ppl dey make move.
Northern ppl still deh comfortable with this country.
See as everyone is trying to leave,why cant we change the clueless govt instead,blc of tribalism he choose the set of worst people in sensitive position,what do you expect?

Next election you'll still merge and vote for same wicked men blc y'all have the numbers,are you seeing the results?
we tried to even make our voices heard. What happened? There were killings everywhere...
Some government officials were even bringing in thugs and touts to protest ground.. That's how far gone this country is...
This year is my year by God's grace... I no fit get two degrees still dey suffer make my children still continue the sufferness, never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by humilitypays(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
samuelpeters:

How I fit like this post 10000 times!

Wetin you talk almost bring tears for my eyes.

I had a conversation with a friend on new year day, and I asked him " is the black skin cursed?"
Because this is more than an African thing. Haiti and Jamaica are not in Africa.

To think Nigeria is the most successful black nation on Earth is very funny.

In all Sha, Heaven and Earth know, including my village people and ancestors, whether my destiny de naija or abroad, I MUST JAKPA!!!

©️2021.
It hurts when u look at other races moving forward and the whole black race remained stagnant and even going backward.

Killing fellow blacks like rats cry

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by femi4: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Mtcheew!
And to think that this man was a former Government employee,
These are the kind of people still getting employment opportunities in government,
No wonder they loot all monies and invest abroad since they never get to see hope in their fatherland.

If Rwandans and Ghanaians had this same mentality would they be as developed as they currently are?
That's the simple truth. Nigeria is rotten, repair isn't even in view in the next 20yrs
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Newness2019: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
This man is very honest and sincere.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Bbbwings: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anybody thinking of going abroad this year should let me know. I need a reading partner for ielts.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by PS712: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=humilitypays post=97713748][/quote]
God bless you. I wish I could like your comment a million times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by KanuSE: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
SAMBARRY:
human trafficker looking for who you will deceive and sell to Arabians for sex slavery and domestic slave. God punish my Papa

Amen grin
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by BigDawsNet: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pls do so i beg you in the name of God

2 of my cousins just left Nigeria to the UK

I wanted them to come to the US

But they had to pick UK for reason known to them

But the point is... They arrived and got no more life worries...

Its a new start for them...

whosoever is planning to relocate I pray God will approve your docs

7 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by coputa(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Those things he mentioned can be acquired through a clearly defined path, if the Britons did not colonise us deceitfully.
If everyone should leave the country,who will now stay behind,what a poor mentality coming from an elite.the blacks will be subservient to the white for a long time.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
complex inferiority dey worry a whole PhD holder too or the doctor na mere title

there are many young Nigerian guys building houses, buying cars and doing great great things, I mean those that see education as empowerment and not as employment, I mean the artisans that see themselves as employer and not as a cheap labourers

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by KanuSE: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bbbwings:
Anybody thinking of going abroad this year should let me know. I need a reading partner for ielts.

Here's a reading partner but I don't think you will focus and pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by BigDawsNet: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
aminu114:
dont waste ur time thinking abt how to leave nigeria instead use ur time and think abt how to develop urself in nigeria the only way to europe for a poor nigerian youth is through desert and that one na confirm death. u will spent atleast 5million to migrate to uk legally i would rather use my money for something here than use it to migrate and land pennyless in the uk

You mean studies?
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by OldNairalander(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Pls do so i beg you in the name of God

2 of my cousins just left Nigeria to the UK

I wanted them to come to the US

But they had to pick UK for reason known to them

But the point is... They arrived and got no more life worries...

Its a new start for them...

Bro is there anyway you can help a brother?
I started business 3 times since I left school, all collapsed cos of bad govt. Policy.
Na private school teaching work I take dey manage chop

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by BigDawsNet: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
OldNairalander:

Bro is there anyway you can help a brother?
I started business 3 times since I left school, all collapsed cos of bad govt. Policy.
Na private school teaching work I take dey manage chop

Traveling out of the country require good funds

You need to hustle and raise funds to start a process

Then you can also apply for multiple 100℅ cover scholarship....

Don't wait on who will help you
Im sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Shugar1: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
All those fools discouraging other Nigerians from migrating abroad are MAD people!

The last time I checked, Nigeria's first lady Aisha Buhari and her children have been out of Nigeria for over 5 months now.

Tinubu's children mostly live abroad and only come back to Nigeria to milk the cow their father kept in the name of Lagos state.

Saraki children all live abroad.

Osinbajo's children are abroad.

Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad.

Almost all Nigerian senators, Governors and Ministers' children are all living abroad including popular Lagos agbero MC Oluomo's children, you can imagine that yet some fools keep telling unemployed, jobless Nigerians in Nigeria not to relocate but wait and die hungry, dejected in Nigeria, na Amadioha joined with Sango go fire all of una for there!

Please dear Nigerian youths, if you are not earning up to 250,000naira monthly income as a single person or 400,000naira as a married person, please if you see any legal opportunity to leave Nigeria to a better nation like Canada, US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Korea, etc, please leave asap!!!

Nigeria and all West African or black nations can only get worst by the day, it is their destiny.

You can only work for your personal and family breakthrough, it is the saddest truth about black nations.

Which black nation on earth is doing well to give you hope that Nigeria will be better someday None!

Go and check, black nations with less than 5million population and massive crude oil resources are struggling to exist, take Gabon and Equatorial Guinea for example. But take a look at Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, etc that have the same crude oil these small black African nations have, check their level of development and compare.

Black Africans blame European Colonial Masters for their failure to develop their nations, but they forgot that Hong Kong was also colonised by Britain. What about Singapore, Canada that was shared between Britain, France and Belgium

Black Africans are shameless people. It hurts me a lot that I am one of them because I know I was designed to be a pure Caucasian but mistakenly landed in Nigeria angry

How can someone like Buhari be my President and someone like Liar Mohammed be my Minister of Information, how

Just take a look at the crop of individuals representing smart Nigerians as government officials making critical policies that decide the fate and future of over 200million people Are they supposed to even head their various family meetings in a sane nation to talk of becoming federal government officials angry

Sir pls off ur mic... U have said it all... Thank God am not alone on this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Pls

AMEN!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by BigDawsNet: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:
What a bitter truth telling Nigerian youths if given a chance to leave Nigeria they should

This one loud ooo

That's the truth

97℅ of nigerian youth are now making a plan to relocate

I pity Nigeria as a country
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by JoeEeL(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
benjackugo:
Former Director-General of Bureau of Public Sector Reform, Dr Joe Abah has advised young Nigerans to leave the country if they have an opportunity to do so, IgbereTV reports.

In tweets he shared, Abah recounted seeing a clear path on how he could own a car, buy a house and build a career when he arrived the UK but couldn't see such in Nigeria. He also advised those who want to return to Nigeria, to do so by choice.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/DrJoeAbah/status/1345696052658249728?s=19

Stupid man.

Britain created the zoo and the consequent hell that it is today. Very likely your parents, siblings or some people dear will still remain in that country. So what's the joy in only you getting out while those close to you remain in it with the torture and pains?

If you want to brag about a decent country, try to find another example.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Is Ghana developed?
More peaceful maybe but far from development.

We are talking about better countries, you are calling Ghana and Rwanda.

You don't know what you're talking about. Go and read about technological innovations in those countries. Their governments make policies that encourage innovation. Here in Nigeria, to fly ordinary drone na war. Nigeria is moving backwards compared to those countries.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by nedekid: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by BigDawsNet: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
nedekid:
21 years ago, I was 27 and in the UK on vacation visiting my UK citizen gf. She begged me not to return to naija but stay am marry her. I left Feb ending.
She got married 2 years later while I did 3 after 3 years.
I never knew naija will turn our this crappy.
Now after 20 years +, I wish to move my family abroad.
If you have the opportunity young folks, JAPA!

Return with your family to north America

For your kids sake

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
aminu114:
dont waste ur time thinking abt how to leave nigeria instead use ur time and think abt how to develop urself in nigeria the only way to europe for a poor nigerian youth is through desert and that one na confirm death. u will spent atleast 5million to migrate to uk legally i would rather use my money for something here than use it to migrate and land pennyless in the uk

Do you have constant electricity? Is Nigeria suddenly safe? Yes, you need money to migrate, but once you get the money, move.
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Snakedoctor1: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
benjackugo:
Former Director-General of Bureau of Public Sector Reform, Dr Joe Abah has advised young Nigerans to leave the country if they have an opportunity to do so, IgbereTV reports.

In tweets he shared, Abah recounted seeing a clear path on how he could own a car, buy a house and build a career when he arrived the UK but couldn't see such in Nigeria. He also advised those who want to return to Nigeria, to do so by choice.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/DrJoeAbah/status/1345696052658249728?s=19

What age does he suggest one should leave?
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by ibinaboonline: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
I almost cried when I read this. I'm trying not to cry right now.
humilitypays:
All those fools discouraging other Nigerians from migrating abroad are MAD people!

The last time I checked, Nigeria's first lady Aisha Buhari and her children have been out of Nigeria for over 5 months now.

Tinubu's children mostly live abroad and only come back to Nigeria to milk the cow their father kept in the name of Lagos state.

Saraki children all live abroad.

Osinbajo's children are abroad.

Atiku Abubakar's children are abroad.

Almost all Nigerian senators, Governors and Ministers' children are all living abroad including popular Lagos agbero MC Oluomo's children, you can imagine that yet some fools keep telling unemployed, jobless Nigerians in Nigeria not to relocate but wait and die hungry, dejected in Nigeria, na Amadioha joined with Sango go fire all of una for there!

Please dear Nigerian youths, if you are not earning up to 250,000naira monthly income as a single person or 400,000naira as a married person, please if you see any legal opportunity to leave Nigeria to a better nation like Canada, US, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Korea, etc, please leave asap!!!

Nigeria and all West African or black nations can only get worst by the day, it is their destiny.

You can only work for your personal and family breakthrough, it is the saddest truth about black nations.

Which black nation on earth is doing well to give you hope that Nigeria will be better someday None!

Go and check, black nations with less than 5million population and massive crude oil resources are struggling to exist, take Gabon and Equatorial Guinea for example. But take a look at Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, etc that have the same crude oil these small black African nations have, check their level of development and compare.

Black Africans blame European Colonial Masters for their failure to develop their nations, but they forgot that Hong Kong was also colonised by Britain. What about Singapore, Canada that was shared between Britain, France and Belgium

Black Africans are shameless people. It hurts me a lot that I am one of them because I know I was designed to be a pure Caucasian but mistakenly landed in Nigeria angry

How can someone like Buhari be my President and someone like Liar Mohammed be my Minister of Information, how

Just take a look at the crop of individuals representing smart Nigerians as government officials making critical policies that decide the fate and future of over 200million people Are they supposed to even head their various family meetings in a sane nation to talk of becoming federal government officials angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by palmzy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
There is nothing wrong if a young Nigerian explores or want to explore the possibilities of traveling abroad. You might disagree but its a fact, a major percentage of Nigerians are limited and starts life late(in 30's mainly), which is quite the opposite in developed nations. A country with leaders that hides or shares palliatives meant for citizens at birthday party is depressing enough. I could go on and on about the lows of Nigeria.
Poloyanabo2:
Mtcheew!
And to think that this man was a former Government employee,
These are the kind of people still getting employment opportunities in government,
No wonder they loot all monies and invest abroad since they never get to see hope in their fatherland.

If Rwandans and Ghanaians had this same mentality would they be as developed as they currently are?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
All I know is that this year sure for me to japa... Buhari, Liar, Adeshina can't stop me. Even Vulturegrills can't stop me

And what the hell do you mean by [b][/b]"Vulturegrills"? Have you lost your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.