Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest (71877 Views)

I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by bizzibodi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
If na cockerel now then no go censored it.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
flaunt it since flaunting is a symbol of being thankful for the maker that made your death impossible

very anyhow human being, no wonder people regard you ediot as vagina people. always sound abnormal

one ediot was saying one should sniff their man armpit, other one said God doesn't give her bombom to cover now this dunce
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by clockwisereport: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
I thought aha onye na-edu ya but uche proved me wrong. Uche enwero uche cha cha

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by SweetCunt97(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
EmperorFred:
Burneen58@gmail.com send it here
Better shift.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Unlimited22: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:
So showing your nude will keep death away from you? Issorite
You still dey NL? shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Stefenijoan002(f): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
bukatyne:

E ti binu ma cheesy grin shocked tongue
in English plz
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stefenijoan002:
in English plz

You don vex!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by JohnnyBling(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
mayor1814:
I wonder what the morals of this world is turning into

It is turning into what you wonder!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by mario2k(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na wa oooo..

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by omoyeni37: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
So flaunting your breasts on SM is how to thank God for saving your life ba? empty heads everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by LZAA: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
With those fallen Olympus wey i see so grin
Well there will always be a simp wey go fall for am
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:
So showing your nude will keep death away from you? Issorite

Na why we say una get goldfish brain
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by sofiscatedmoron: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
We don't have problems with breast showing, but showing us old fallen breast like slippers is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by useIess2020: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
I just tire for the OP o, thanks for uncensoring it jare grin but the bwess don fall sha grin grin

Lwkmd... Flaunt it jare, who cares
But God will judge this OP, why you blur the pics na? Is that not witchcraft, when the owner flaunt her bobi jejely and you come blur am. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
and the op don see the full view before he censor am.
This is wickedness embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
That should be the flattest chest I've seen since 2021

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Dollanaira: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Make sense please
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by deltaprincess(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
LegendVibes:
I Almost Died In 2020; If I Have To Go Nude To Show Appreciation For Life, I Will – Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has said she almost lost her life in 2020, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old said this on Instastories on Sunday.

Her statement comes after some fans bashed her for sharing a revealing photo of herself on Instagram.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ucheogbodo/2478582724565447730/

Uche had shared the revealing picture on January 2.

She did not mention how she almost died.

Olodo!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by simplesearch: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
When somebody does this kind of thing you know there is nothing up-stair, if it is done by same person often you know there is an underlying ailment in need of urgent attention. But when it is done by a particular group of people with same identity too often it means there is a source to their common problem beyond the ordinary, and usually if you can see through the eye of the spirit you will notice the devil behind all this. He has bought majority of our women to his side and clinically wipe off their conscience to feel no guilt, senses to feel no shame and mind darkened to eternal judgement against their present misdeed. Literally speaking ,majority of women are no longer in control of their lives, and seldom will they come to Jesus who alone can deliver them from the grip of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Adakintroy: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ashawo don craze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by deavicky(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kayberg:

Hi.
You're still on this platform!?
she got married and decides to stay low
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by 6digitscomrade: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
GayPontiff:

Yes, it is scientifically proven.
the shit she posted was cryptic.. but people don’t read to discern properly.. she said dead body nor dey marry!!! Meaning she’s urgently in need of a marriage random preek and promise and fail don file the cunt like I beg to apply pessin kock shoe�and patronage don slow hence she decided to expose it more , she’s not gonna go down without a fight !
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by psalmistkakah(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
You almost die last year. So your Thanksgiving is to show ur boobi.. is obvious this lady or woman is mentally sick... Let her stop smoking or taking stuff that is tempering with her brain...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
She try
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Rushna27(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kontunu
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by ehix89(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
I dunno how these guys think, go nude if you want to, you don't have to give dumb reasons to.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by rolams(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Complete nonsense!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Jakumo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
LZAA:
With those fallen Olympus wey i see so grin
Well there will always be a simp wey go fall for am

Chairman, Ya eye dey sharp well-well, as Doctor of Breastology consign. Di time when dis woman dey age of 22, dat bress for still dey stand, dey look up kaka-raka, when e be say any man pikin when take eye see am like dis, go dey hungry toto pass dog sef.

Now when dis woman don clock 30 years, na only doctor go fiti let am dey like before, to do operation make bress begin to dey look up by force.

If you like toto when go tight ya blokkos well-well, togeda witi fine bress when no gree look down, no mistake go follow any woman when don clock 30 years, ESPECIALLY di one when don born pikin throway for ground. Dat after-one, over-size yansh no dey sweet at all, so, no look am at all, if you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Mayeldah(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
When they are at their wit's end, they resort to Olosho-ism.

Imagine some of the people that says men are scum!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Joshyoung: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin
UncleHaba22:
op show the pix now
make we confirm whether she almost died cool cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by dominion001(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Op is it ur chest? Why u block am?

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by ubee(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Is your mother and sisters and daughters among?
JoeEeL:
The brains of women enh, e just dey somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.