Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,563 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest (71897 Views)

I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Liposure: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Softgamer:
Bleep as much preeks as u can and add to it
preeks are many, the problem is how to ride them
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by 2016easy2017: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Showing this saggy sucked up totally FLAT things I taught you gonna show appreciation to show shame

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Chris2863(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sorry to say this but the OP must be foolish, why post a thread without substantiating your claim. Your blured the picture because we have not seen it on instagram or what?

How do you want me to understand your yeye thread??
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by OdefaGirl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Brain empty like komkom cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Nwadyke2020: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
LegendVibes:
I Almost Died In 2020; If I Have To Go Nude To Show Appreciation For Life, I Will – Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has said she almost lost her life in 2020, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old said this on Instastories on Sunday.

Her statement comes after some fans bashed her for sharing a revealing photo of herself on Instagram.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ucheogbodo/2478582724565447730/

Uche had shared the revealing picture on January 2.

She did not mention how she almost died.
someone is showing her nude for free am you guys made it blur why
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Evidenx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
God gave u a second chance so that u can repent yet you are missing it up..there may not be a third chance,abeg get sense, e get why.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Nwadyke2020: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Brandonx:
She probably need clients undecided
All these attention seeking old cargos with overstretched Pusey.
someone is saying fallen boobs and you are saying overstretched pussy me am not seeing anything
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by zedegit: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:
So showing your nude will keep death away from you? Issorite

我爱你
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
dem don fvckkk brain out of this one head, e come remain empty skull will echoing bullshiit.

shameful.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mumu lady. So flaunting her boobs is the best way she can appreciate what God did for her.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Codes151(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
E no go beta for person way sensor this pic.

He doesn’t mean well for Nairaland. How can you take a pic from Instagram n look at it. Then sensor for others?
Wizard plenty I swear.

So we hv to leave Nairaland to Instagram abi.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Kingrefreshed: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
LegendVibes:
I Almost Died In 2020; If I Have To Go Nude To Show Appreciation For Life, I Will – Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has said she almost lost her life in 2020, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old said this on Instastories on Sunday.

Her statement comes after some fans bashed her for sharing a revealing photo of herself on Instagram.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ucheogbodo/2478582724565447730/

Uche had shared the revealing picture on January 2.

She did not mention how she almost died.

We go protest for this Nairaland oooooooooo. Show us the picture now!

#ENDSNOSHOWOFPICTURES#
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by wany(f): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
dem don fvckkk brain out of this one head, e come remain empty skull will echoing bullshiit.

shameful.
Hypocrite even your username is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Jackshira(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Free world
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by John4B: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
so exposing ur body is the only way u can appreciate God for life
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
wany:

Hypocrite even your username is shameful.

no vex...

Oya, you too should go unclad for us to see the fallen heroes, or the standing legends. in my own case, na the nipples dey important to me. so, shy not.

we await you. xoxo. wink
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by KingLion007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:
Abeg help me ask her...So that's her way of showing appreciation to God...Mad pipo everywhere...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by KingLion007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
GayPontiff:

Yes, it is scientifically proven.

The more nudes u show , d more longer u live.

I am a graduate of unipetrol and can prove it.
Abeg show us yours...abi u no wan live long
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by KingLion007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
I just tire for the OP o, thanks for uncensoring it jare grin but the bwess don fall sha grin grin

Lwkmd... Flaunt it jare, who cares
But God will judge this OP, why you blur the pics na? Is that not witchcraft, when the owner flaunt her bobi jejely and you come blur am. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
The bobi don sag sef....mtcheeww...No b Orange sef na Akara...Issorite
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Muhylonaire007: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
KingLion007:
The bobi don sag sef....mtcheeww...No b Orange sef na Akara...Issorite
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by chaloskyx: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
YOU WOULD HAVE ALSO SHOWN YOUR PRIVATES TO PROVE HOW HAPPY YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE ALIVE YOU ARE VERY UNGRATEFUL FOR NOT SHOWING US YOUR PRIVATES AFTER ESCAPING DEATH
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Why censor it? When she willingly opened it.
Very flat
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by PAWG(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:

It means this body is nothing, life too
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Please if you got it flaunt it. Na people wey no get dry make noise.
WHY SHE COME THE FLAUNT WAITN SHE NO GET ?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Not9ce:
I don't understand this op, person dey get boobs no cover ham nah you you dey cover the boobs here why.
no boobs to show
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
SweetCunt97:
E full well pass her own. It's simply at its peak
Shay u support the yeyebrity ? Show ur nwn
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
omoyeni37:
So flaunting your breasts on SM is how to thank God for saving your life ba? empty heads everywhere
SHE DIDN'T FLAUNT ANYTHING HAUNTY. NO MAN WILL EVER GET MOVED BY THAT FLAT SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:
Lol. Just flaunt your chest without excuses. It’s your body and you don’t have to justify anything. What’s the connection between nearly dying and showing boobs??
MAYBE ITS ONLY THE LADIES THAT GET TO C BOOBS, WHILE MEN ARE ONLY SEEING FLAT CHEST
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Kayberg: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
deavicky:
she got married and decides to stay low

Alright….
Congrats to her.
Wishing her a happy married life.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Kayberg: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
She's married now. So no time to dey talk for nairaland again.

Sure…
She's got a family to attend to…
That's cool.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinaj:
thank you kabanayol
Happy new year. Longest time
Re: Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
victme1:
You for let somebody squeeze and romance am be for u snap. E for full small
MINISTER FOR ROMANCE AND SEXIOLOGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.