Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,961 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun (25336 Views)

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by seunlayi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mani as Shaji andi
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by lizdammy: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
ok
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by rajiedreez: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Una dey mad, you're one of the reasons rapist go free in this country
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by YelloweWest: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
They've threatened the shìt outta her

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by bolaayenimo: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
After achieving her aim of tarnishing his image

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Gamesmart: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
istina:
I just hope the family was not
threatened
Compelled or
Compensate
to settle out of court

You "hope"?

Ya eye never clear to see the obvious?

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by MrMcJay(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Let the man sue her for defamation. If he doesn't, just know that a compromise has been reached by both parties.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by TemmyT002(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Awww
It's either she has been threatened or some people have put too much pressure on her head.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
He should outline what these misconceptions and misunderstandings are exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by 2special(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Make the commissioner fight the case to a logical conclusion in the court cuz some people are already programmed that once you're acusse, you're already guilty....see them saying money has changed hands

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Omoslim26: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
just negodu dis gal
so you don collect money for settlement
what a shame

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by teamsynergy: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:

When a woman accuses a man, the man is guilty - no trial required!

When a man accuses a woman, the man is lying - nothing of such transpired!

The man, by default, is doomed! All goes to shit: his sanity, his reputation, and all he's acquired!

Nigeria must better!

I don't care about gender ... If you are accused, go to court, clear your name and demand compensation or a public apology

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by lebete3000: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Baba ti cashout... cheesy
Case dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by 2special(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't understand, it means once a girl accuse you of sexual harassment even when she's lying, you're already guilty or what and is not that I trust Politicians

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by meekah: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
mattfeuter:

That like you’re looking for, you won’t get it!

FCck outta here, it’s January 4th already! angry
LOL you no fit kill me with laugh � � you de de fex seriously

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by RonJeremy: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
The father tried pimping his daughter and she did not play to script. Pathetic father!
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by 2special(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
istina:
I just hope the family was not
threatened
Compelled or
Compensate
to settle out of court
what will you say, if the girl comes out tomorrow to deny any compensation or threat and that she even lied against the man.... I don't trust women or Politicians

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by mattfeuter(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
meekah:
LOL you no fit kill me with laugh � � you de de fex seriously

Bros, our people hen undecided undecided

New year don pass already naaaa lol
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by bfire(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
One thing I found in common with ritualist is missing.

They hardly do so in the glare of people around.

The story has told by the girl apper scripted.

Something else is amiss and it's very well known to both the commissioner and the girl

1 Like

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by baggioni: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
undecided
The way our people jump to conclusion especially in a case that involves male and female, thereby tagging the male a criminal without hearing the side of the male is scary.
Imagine a girl can just cook up a story against you, and before you say Jack Robinson people are already condemning you without hearing your side of the story.
It's a crime to be a man in this...

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by laiperi: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Men must learn from this no matter who is telling the truth.

Even precocious girls get older and their brains and minds mature. Their provocative acts out of curiosity must not be taken as green light for grown men to take advantage of.

If you blame the girl, consider yourself a pervert. Exercise control.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Eriokanmi: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
oluDharay:
Either a threat or cash is going around on this matter
Sure. Naija politicians are the dirtiest I've seen
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Dragonboll: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by 2special(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:

The man, by default, is doomed! All goes to shit: his sanity, his reputation, and all he's acquired!

Nigeria must better!
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by nemynely(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
oluDharay:
Either a threat or cash is going around on this matter

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by ransomed: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
The suspended commissioner takes after his project. Bleep children and gag parents into submission.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:
not just the president got issues

even the masses follow for the problem

how much is ur soul worth

money really is good
The masses are their own main problem, without the masses their would be NO president.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria must better!
Not just in Nigeria, all over the world. Apparently women can do no wrong not as men would do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
fergie001:
Adesola Mansir Melojuekun has in a viral video today said he has no interest in pursuing the sexual harassment allegation levelled by his daughter, Barakat Mayowa Melojuekun, against the now-suspended Ogun State Commissioner for Environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu-Balogun.

The 16-year-old Barakat had in a viral video on Saturday, accused Abudu-Balogun of sexually harassing her in his house by touching her breasts, caressing her, while reciting incantations in a bid to use her for ritual purposes.

Abudu-Balogun has vehemently denied the allegation, describing it as "lies, blackmail and the handiwork of his local political opponents.”

However, The Ogun State Government on its own part, suspended the Commissioner, to allow him cooperate fully with the independent investigation being carried out by the Police.

Barakat, in another video posted online, appreciated Nigerians for their support but urged them to please "allow the matter to rest."

Just like his daughter, Mr. Melojuekun has appealed to Nigerians, the International Community and the media to show support for the family as he withdraws the case against Abudu-Balogun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZLtkt6m-JI

Ayo Fadimu shared the video via Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4278182095543021&id=100000538186783

"I want to thank the media for their doggedness and aggressive support to make sure that justice is done. I also thank the international community and well-meaning Nigerians who showed their love and support towards this matter.

“I discovered that there were a few misconceptions and misunderstandings along the line between my daughter and the Honourable Commissioner. Having discovered this, I deemed it fit to call Nigerians and the international community that this matter should be laid to rest.

“As the father of Barakat, I appeal to Nigerians and the international community and media too that I don't have interest in this matter again. I am withdrawing my case and I want them as well to support me the same way they did at the beginning of the matter. I am very grateful for the show of love and support.”

Hope they cashout well.

No point taking such a case to court since judge sef dey wait to collect his share...settle out of court, give police their portion and do something tangible with anything wey remain for ya hand

We are Nigerians
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by raphy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
All this shit happening when the year never ginger..

Satan having an erection in hell.
Re: Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun by Audaite: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Black Envelop has Exchanged Hands with EGUN-EGUN as the withness cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra / US Sentences Nigerian Al-qaeda Member, Lawal Babafemi, To 22 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.