Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

COVID19 Patients In Abuja Speak From Their Hospital Beds(video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19 Patients In Abuja Speak From Their Hospital Beds(video) (166 Views)

Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients / COVID19 Patients Seen Shouting "Coro Coro" Playing In Isolation Centre (video) / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID19 Patients In Abuja Speak From Their Hospital Beds(video) by GladGlad(f): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
COVID19 patients in Abuja speak from their hospital beds, recount their experiences (video)

As Nigeria currently battles the second wave of COVID19 which is said to be deadlier than the first one, some of the patients at the Thisday Dome treatment and Isolation center in Abuja have shared their experiences since they contracted the disease.

Most of the patients in an interview with Arise TV, said they have no idea how they contracted the viral disease.

One of the patients said she started off by treating malaria until she was tested for COVI19 and discovered to be positive.

''I came back from a trip. I was tested negative before I took the flight. I was treating malaria. I had all the symptoms and I never thought of COVID.

I have underlying medical issues. I have a heart condition, I have BP but God saved me.

I never believed it (COVID19) but now I am seeing it real. My elder sister that used to laugh at me when I used to use sanitizer and other things, she cried because she was the one taking me to places. She now believes there is COVID. There is COVID'' she said

A middle-aged woman while recounting her experience said

''I lost my sense of smell, fever, headache and general body weakness. You might not know how it feels like until you experience it. So, it is real.''...
See More Here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/04/covid19-patients-in-abuja-speak-from-their-hospital-beds-recount-their-experiences-video/
Watch Video Here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/04/covid19-patients-in-abuja-speak-from-their-hospital-beds-recount-their-experiences-video/

(1) (Reply)

Leading Nutritionist Suggest Ways To Eat More Healthily In 2021 / FBI Warns Of Covid-related Fraud Schemes / Rep. Tim Ryan Says 2 Officers Suspended In Capitol Riots; Acting DHS Chief Wolf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.