Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? (916 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Why not a west african country or even south africa?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
buda walked into the doctors with can't piss can't poo. Doctor told buda to go do xray to spine. On seeing it, Doctor said buda would require three MRI Scans so he can diagnose and many more during treatment. "buda" Doctor said, "I strongly advise you go back home where you can be properly treated". So buda got on a plane and flew back home and reported at Lewisham Hospital where buda just happened to have been born.

By the end of the week buda was paralysed from the waist down, and after many MRI scans and various other treatments, buda was put back together again at no cost to buda.

Whites might not be superior but they sure have managed to devise a superior health care system than most African countries is what I think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by NGpatriot: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wailing aimlessly is a severe, dangerous and life threatening ipobian disease with no cure.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
One question for you

Arent you Abroad, what is the difference between you and tinubu

you guys both believe in white superiority that is why you guys ran abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
One question for you

Arent you Abroad, what is the difference between you and tinubu

you guys both believe in white superiority that is why you guys ran abroad.
Don't mind us. We come on here and type with made abroad devices but refuse to recognise our complicity.

Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by apatheticme(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
A sick man does not care about the superiority of his physician, all he cares about is that he is made WHOLE!

Our country needs a complete systemic overhaul, not just in the health sector but every single facet of life! Our politicians have failed us, sadly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
apatheticme:
A sick man does not care about the superiority of his physician, all he cares about is that he is made WHOLE!

Our country needs a complete systemic overhaul, not just in the health sector but every single facet of life! Our politicians have failed us, sadly!

Nigerians have failed themselves..... politicians haven't failed anyone....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

How I wish we would eventually understand this very important fact instead of irresponsibly blaming others.

We need a meme or slogan to help promote this Big.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

Wow.... I wanna ask, the politicians are they Nigerians too? If yes, then you'll agree with me that they too have failed themselves abi?
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

How I wish we would eventually understand this very important fact instead of irresponsibly blaming others.

We need a meme or slogan to help promote this Big.

Recently my electricity meter had issues - the electricity distribution company did not send anyone or resolve the issue until at least 6 days have passed and was without light for six days - this is due to laziness of the staff of the distribution company, their lack of planning etc - how are politicians to address this? The man even wanted to be bribed and tried to force me to accept usage I know nothing about. This is Nigerians being wicked to themselves.

I once had a landlord - as long as he was comfortable in the house - he didnt care about the welfare of his tenant - he just cared about collection of money.

Same thing in hospitals - gross negligence everywhere with patients being passed around until they die - this has to do with the non chalance of the doctors and nurses and nothing to do with politicians. the leaders of nigeria understand nigerians arent largely a serious disciplined people and are likely to make negligent mistakes in clinical procedures which is why they fly abroad for treatment where doctors are passionate about their jobs and arent just keen on money collection.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
FinianIb:

Wow.... I wanna ask, the politicians are they Nigerians too? If yes, then you'll agree with me that they too have failed themselves abi?

there are nigerians

politicians are taken out of nigerians and are bona fide Nigerians.

So yes politicians have failed themselves too by flying to europe for treatment shamelessly etc.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

Recently my electricity meter had issues - the electricity distribution company did not send anyone or resolve the issue until at least 6 days have passed and was without light for six days - this is due to laziness of the staff of the distribution company, their lack of planning etc - how are politicians to address this? The man even wanted to be bribed and tried to force me to accept usage I know nothing about. This is Nigerians being wicked to themselves.

I once had a landlord - as long as he was comfortable in the house - he didnt care about the welfare of his tenant - he just cared about collection of money.

Same thing in hospitals - gross negligence everywhere with patients being passed around until they die - this has to do with the non chalance of the doctors and nurses and nothing to do with politicians. the leaders of nigeria understand nigerians arent largely a serious disciplined people and are likely to make negligent mistakes in clinical procedures which is why they fly abroad for treatment where doctors are passionate about their jobs and arent just keen on money collection.
We all have similar stories to tell then some person with low level brain function will blame it on bubu, down to the rubbish in the gutter in front of the house they live in.

We need to learn to be responsible!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

They(Electricity Distribution Company)even sent someone to help you with it.... In my area, EKDEC send you? You have to look for somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that his/her friend's family cousin boyfriend/girlfriend younger brother's best friend works with them(EKDEC) or rather knows about electricity to come and try if he knows anything at all.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

there are nigerians

politicians are taken out of nigerians and are bona fide Nigerians.

So yes politicians have failed themselves too by flying to europe for treatment shamelessly etc.

When you refuse to provide power in your home you'll have no option than to charge your phone in your neighbour's apartment.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

We all have similar stories to tell then some person with low level brain function will blame it on bubu, down to the rubbish in the gutter in front of the house they live in.

We need to learn to be responsible!
@ the bolded - I could not have said it better myself. The conversation normally goes like this:

John: This our area is getting dirtier by the day, refuse everywhere - even my gutter got clogged and after rain it couldnt drain.

Kalu: Buhari no dey try at all - its been like this for the past 4 years.

Lol - instead of them to go and call people to clear their gutter and use their brain to even find a way to permanently stop the clogging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
I have come to understand that Nigeria's problem is in the mentality of Nigerians(majority), that's why it's so clear that we(Nigeria) can't be good anytime soon. Tell me which country that has more illiterates to literates is developed. We need to change our educational system, so the upcoming generations will think better. Whether we like it or not, politicians come from our communities, they didn't fly from heaven or hell, they (politicians) are just reflections of how we are.
Ask a simple Nigerian, what if you become president? You'll start hearing answers like; I go just put all my family for there(give them top positions), I go just dey thief money dey thief money..... This is how a lot of us think, it's very very wrong, many people know that the same thing they'll do is what our politicians are doing.
I remember where I worked, beggars do come on Fridays to wait on the MD, they come very early sit outside under they hot sun till the MD disburses cash to them... We later found out that the company drivers and cleaners do divert the money, then they share #20 naira to the beggars, mind you, this beggars are old, sick. This same people (the drivers and cleaners) will sit every evening insulting politicians.
As long as na we(this present generation) still dey, nothing will change.
If we don't start developing our educational system now, we(Nigeria) will never become better. Take America for example, it took African-American hundreds of years to be actually free from slavery even though Abraham Lincoln had abolished it in the books, if Abraham Lincoln hadn't abolished it at that time, they wouldn't be free till date. They(African-Americans) still experience racism.
My advice to like minds is do your best to have access to other countries, so when that whistle blow you'll not be here... Didn't you see as Tinubu was watching Nigeria from afar during #endsars? You too watch from afar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
FinianIb:
I have come to understand that Nigeria's problem is in the mentality of Nigerians(majority), that's why it's so clear that we(Nigeria) can't be good anytime soon. Tell me which country that has more illiterates to literates is developed. We need to change our educational system, so the upcoming generations will think better. Whether we like it or not, politicians come from our communities, they didn't fly from heaven or hell, they (politicians) are just reflections of how we are.
Ask a simple Nigerian, what if you become president? You'll start hearing answers like; I go just put all my family for there(give them top positions), I go just dey thief money dey thief money..... This is how a lot of us think, it's very very wrong, many people know that the same thing they'll do is what our politicians are doing.
I remember where I worked, beggars do come on Fridays to wait on the MD, they come very early sit outside under they hot sun till the MD disburses cash to them... We later found out that the company drivers and cleaners do divert the money, then they share #20 naira to the beggars, mind you, this beggars are old, sick. This same people (the drivers and cleaners) will sit every evening insulting politicians.
As long as na we(this present generation) still dey, nothing will change.
If we don't start developing our educational system now, we(Nigeria) will never become better. Take America for example, it took African-American hundreds of years to be actually free from slavery even though Abraham Lincoln had abolished it in the books, if Abraham Lincoln hadn't abolished it at that time, they wouldn't be free till date. They(African-Americans) still experience racism.
My advice to like minds is do your best to have access to other countries, so when that whistle blow you'll not be here... Didn't you see as Tinubu was watching Nigeria from afar during #endsars? You too watch from afar.

may I humbly submit to you that it is not a fix of the educational system that is needed but rather a constant comparison and exposure to other cultures where things like honesty and straightforwardness are encouraged.... these things cant be learnt in school.... as soon as nigerians are sufficiently exposed to foreign cultures then things will get better - this is why i like that nigerians are flocking to Canada...... by the time they come back, they are refined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

may I humbly submit to you that it is not a fix of the educational system that is needed but rather a constant comparison and exposure to other cultures where things like honesty and straightforwardness are encouraged.... these things cant be learnt in school.... as soon as nigerians are sufficiently exposed to foreign cultures then things will get better - this is why i like that nigerians are flocking to Canada...... by the time they come back, they are refined.

Hi, the way a person think, differentiates him from another. Is Canada better than Nigeria because of Canadian cultures? I guess not, they are better than us due to the nature of their thinking.... Only sound education provides that. Was it their culture that taught them how to make fabrics and ours how to wear leaves?
Bro, I believe without sound education a person's mind cannot be developed.
Why do governments keep pouring money on their educational sectors rather than cultural sectors(that's if there's any)? Governments understand that the way a person's mind can be developed is through sound education. Show me a developing country whose educational sector is better than the one in a developed country.
Moreover, when it comes to culture, Africa has richer culture compared to the Western World.
Also, do not limit education to just the four walls of a school. Education is vast
This is my humble opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
FinianIb:

Hi, the way a person think, differentiates him from another. Is Canada better than Nigeria because of Canadian cultures? I guess not, they are better than us due to the nature of their thinking.... Only sound education provides that. Was it their culture that taught them how to make fabrics and ours how to wear leaves?
Why do governments keep pouring money on their educational sectors rather than cultural sectors(that's if there's any)? Governments understand that the way a person's mind can be developed is through sound education. Show me a developing country whose educational sector is better than the one in a developed country.
Moreover, when it comes to culture, Africa has richer culture compared to the Western World.
Also, do not limit education to just the four walls of a school. Education is vast

by culture, I mean the way of life of the people. in Canada the culture is honest and polite. in nigeria the culture is dishonest, rude, personal (every little thing is an insult). How exactly can education fix this?

also the criminality in Nigerians who believe being criminally minded and crooked is "smart" is another aspect of the nigerian culture that is dragging it back...
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

But it is education, though not necessarily the "system".

The greatest exposure is through books. Reading is like travel to explore new cultures and ideas, but how many of us budget for books in our children's education? How many budget for books in even our own education? And no, I do not mean textbooks, but fiction and history and the like.

Good thing is many books are now freely available on the web. People just need to do the reading work and Nigeria go better one day. I've projected 2121 here, but that is me being uberpessimistic. My faith in us is far too immense to wait that long so my optimism is boundless.
Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by budaatum: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
FinianIb:

I arrogantly share you humble opinion and I am grateful to you for it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

by culture, I mean the way of life of the people. in Canada the culture is honest and polite. in nigeria the culture is dishonest, rude, personal (every little thing is an insult). How exactly can education fix this?

also the criminality in Nigerians who believe being criminally minded and crooked is "smart" is another aspect of the nigerian culture that is dragging it back...

Lack of sound education make us think this way.
Education is not just about, what is a noun, it's teaches you to live right.
You talk about them(Canadians) being polite and honest, sound education makes them so.
Education is the art of imparting knowledge, skill... Sound education makes one realise himself(very important), his potential and how to contribute his quota to the need of the society in his capacity.
Little kids here(ghetto, Nigeria) want to become yahoo boys, girls; small girl big God. If our education was right, do you think they'll think this way?
Let's use an ajebo and an ajepako as an example; the ajebo is a normal, Canadian like(according to your features) person, whereas the ajepako is as they say street smart(crooked, dishonest, etc). What's the difference between these two? Bro, I believe it's sound education.
A friend once asked me why are whites so stupid as they fall for any trick of yahoo guys, I simply replied saying " they(whites) aren't stupid, we(poor black people) are, they grew up with proper education so being a criminal is abnormal to them, but we it's our norm". In developed countries, it's not normal for you to always think of ways to outsmart your partner or any person you do business with, but here that's the norm, immediately the seller notices you are JJC, e don finish. If we grew with sound education, we won't think this way... Illiteracy made us this way.
Illiteracy developed our culture where as sound education did theirs.
Do not look at education as only what is taught in schools, like I said in my last post, education is vast. Telling a child to not insult his elders or to not fight is impacting knowledge and that's education, now because what you just did is right, it's called sound education as it teaches that child how to live right. But here(ghetto, Nigeria) for instance, when parents/guardians see a child beaten by another instead of doing the right thing you hear things like: do your own back, go slap am back and so on. Now that's bad education, and this is the mentality majority of us(Nigerians) grew up with(that's why we like fighting and a lot of us claim to be mad) Canadians weren't trained like this. So bro, you see when I say without sound education we'll never live right, we'll never become better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

But it is education, though not necessarily the "system".

The greatest exposure is through books. Reading is like travel to explore new cultures and ideas, but how many of us budget for books in our children's education? How many budget for books in even our own education? And no, I do not mean textbooks, but fiction and history and the like.

Good thing is many books are now freely available on the web. People just need to do the reading work and Nigeria go better one day. I've projected 2121 here, but that is me being uberpessimistic. My faith in us is far too immense to wait that long so my optimism is boundless.

Bro, for Nigeria it's our educational system, majority aren't learned at all, so our educational system has to work on the upcoming generations and the upcoming generations will teach their kids, it'll start from there.
You read, it has given you exposer among many others, how many adults like you are exposed? What can they teach their kids apart from the nonsense they grew up with, that's why I still stand on restructuring our educational system so generations to come will think straight.
Nigeria can neither change over night nor anytime soon, we already have three generations alive now, and all of us have to go, the mentality of the majority are already contaminated. We can't start bringing everyone(old and young)to school, it's our fourth generation that'll benefit from this development and they'll understand how to live right, teach their kids and that's how we'll get a better Nigeria.
Read about American slavery it'll help understand better.... It took hundreds of years after slavery had been abolished for it to actually be abolished in the minds of people, generations had to go, their minds were already contaminated they just couldn't fathom that Blacks are to live free like them.
This is what I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admits To White Superiority By Going For Medical Treatment In France? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

I arrogantly share you humble opinion and I am grateful to you for it. Thank you.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Ambush 15 Police Officers Along Birnin Gwari-funtua Road / ESN: Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu Makes Strong Vow [VIDEO] / Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.