Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (36555 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Rashford! Easily!!! ...And, I'm not even a Man United fan.

Reasons are below:

1. Rashford has not played with or around the same quality as the others, yet has continued growing and improving daily even in the midst of average players and a current P.E Teacher.

2. Rashford has age on his side compared to Lewandoski and Neymar. The latter's consistency is terribly suspect in my honest opinion.

That said... If you ask that I choose between Rashford and Haaland, I will take the Norwegian anytime and any day!!! cool

Any further questions?!! cool
I hope he plays today against city that doesn't even have a single fit striker...rashford my asss..man u fans once said before 29 he would be greater than Ronaldo.. e cant even make balon d or list till he retires considering he is playing for man u
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
I hope he plays today against city that doesn't even have a single fit striker...rashford my asss..man u fans once said before 29 he would be greater than Ronaldo.. e cant even make balon d or list till he retires considering he is playing for man u

Well, comparing him to Ronaldo is unfair and poor... Go back to my points, especially number 1.

Ronaldo has had the interesting privilege of playing with the very best of quality from the day he left Portugal to Ferguson's United, till date!!!

If we must compare players, let's do it objectively... At his age, how many players can do what Rashford has done, and is still doing in this average United team?!! How many?!!...

That's why I laugh when people rate players flexing in quality teams ahead of him.

The only player I rate ahead of Rashford is Haaland!!! E get why! grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by german01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Probably chilling in a nightclub or spa with his momma and sister!!! tongue
ehen! epic response! grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
england is amongst the weakest league in the world....most players that migrated to spain become useless ...only ronaldo and messi can play anywhere even in space..see how hazard terrorised england but at real he doesnt make the bench..go and watch spanish football u go no say england dey play..if rashford get mind make e enter spain go face ramos na laff i dey laff

Different leagues, different football approaches and styles... That was why Trippier was smart to go to Atletico from Spurs (They play like EPL teams).

It takes a level of versatility to be able to maintain individual quality and switch quickly from EPL football style to that of La Liga. Even Bale is struggling to readjust back to EPL pattern under Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Major theophies one Europa cup..1 u23 epl..1 .efl 1 fa cup..143m..wat has football turn into..when I see how much Atletico paid for one teenager with no trophy I weep..man u really spoilt football considering how much they got Maguire..rashford should be above 300m
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by BigGuava: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by BigGuava: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
.... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, comparing him to Ronaldo is unfair and poor... Go back to my points, especially number 1.

Ronaldo has had the interesting privilege of playing with the very best of quality from the day he left Portugal to Ferguson's United, till date!!!

If we must compare players, let's do it objectively... At his age, how many players can do what Rashford has done, and is still doing in this average United team?!! How many?!!...

That's why I laugh when people rate players flexing in quality teams ahead of him.

The only player I rate ahead of Rashford is Haaland!!! E get why! grin
if he can get better real and Baka will go for him..
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Different leagues, different football approaches and styles... That was why Trippier was smart to go to Atletico from Spurs (They play like EPL teams).

It takes a level of versatility to be able to maintain individual quality and switch quickly from EPL football style to that of La Liga. Even Bale is struggling to readjust back to EPL pattern under Mourinho.
tripper is not doing exploits he is still average I watch Atletico games...he isn't exceptional..cant say same for David silva ..yaya Toure.. Sanchez they dominated the epl for year till they got old.anybody can run tru the flanks and deliver stupid crosses.if u want to mention average players that were active in teams I would have gone down to d lvl of nolito and jesus navas.to run cross they hard
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by omotola90(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
oluwatosink:
Rashford and Bruno Fernandes will storm the world in the next three seasons . Aside C.Ronaldo they are the best and highly rated players this season.
Not a big fan of Manchester United but those two guys are really good
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by davidafe(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Like....

Omo if you don't know what rashford has done outside football, you don't read news at all.
Very soon dey will name him sir Rashford.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Dreyton36: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rashy darling cheesy, but you need to improve more
Ggmu

Why do I think mbappe deserves that position despite being. Manchester United fan
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

You guys just throw words around without knowing their import! Do you even know the meaning of 'Overrated'?!!... That list was compiled by professionals across top European leagues who actually watch these guys play week in week out.

The value of the players are determined based on what they are doing currently, and what they will likely do futuristically (this clearly and obviously eliminates aging players).

So, how exactly is Rashford overrated?!!

His 22 goals last season is his highest tally ever. At best he's a decent player. He's not the highest paid, doesn't have the longest contract, neither is he the youngest so how is he the most valuable? If that doesn't say overrated then perhaps you need your dictionary before you mention me again
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

Rashford will walk into your first team squad easily.

With his 1 goal every 3 matches? grin grin grin

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by uunwanaobong3: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Guardiola yes I know that you are too stubborn and always wanting to prove everyone wrong... But just for today don't disappoint me, please give me this team sheet below in order to disgrace this useless man utd.

Foden............ Aguero........... Sterling

Gundogan...... Fernandinho.... Debruyne

Ake..... Ruben dias...... Stone.....Cancelo

............................ Steffan

Sub

Bernardo Silva
Rodri
Zinchenko
Mehrez

Corona virus
Walker
Jesus
Laporte
Ederson
Mendy
Ferran Torres
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

Rashford will walk into your first team squad easily.
if he comes to city with g jesus and aguero still injured pep will still be fielding a midfielder as a 9 and leave him on d bench
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by chinchonglee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
england is amongst the weakest league in the world....most players that migrated to spain become useless ...only ronaldo and messi can play anywhere even in space..see how hazard terrorised england but at real he doesnt make the bench..go and watch spanish football u go no say england dey play..if rashford get mind make e enter spain go face ramos na laff i dey laff
Sharrap.
Van Nistelrooy dominated laliga
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
Guardiola yes I know that you are too stubborn and always wanting to prove everyone wrong... But just for today don't disappoint me, please give me this team sheet below in order to disgrace this useless man utd.

Foden............ Aguero........... Sterling

Gundogan...... Fernandinho.... Debruyne

Ake..... Ruben dias...... Stone.....Cancelo

............................ Steffan

Sub

Bernardo Silva
Rodri
Zinchenko
Mehrez

Corona virus
Walker
Jesus
Laporte
Ederson
Mendy
Ferran Torres
jesus thk God aguero is back..as I die hard man u Fan..its is finished.they will expose us today..thk u pep.thk u aguero...city for life..no man u for asss
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

With his 1 goal every 3 matches? grin grin grin

Which team do you even support first?
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by optimusprime2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mariangeles:
Mbappe is fast losing value.

If only he played for Real Madrid...
That's not how players are valued... Mbappes value fell because his contract at PSG is expiring next years summer, so his literally going to be a free transfer by then (no buyout clause) you get?
In terms of age and play importance Mbappe is up up there

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

Which team do you even support first?

Sheffield United

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Ajibade123(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....
so Rashford is one season player
man has been delivering goals since 2015 guy
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by meraola29080: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
:Like....Omo if you don't know what rashford has done outside football, you don't read news at all.Very soon dey will name him sir Rashford.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

His 22 goals last season is his highest tally ever. At best he's a decent player. He's not the highest paid, doesn't have the longest contract, neither is he the youngest so how is he the most valuable? If that doesn't say overrated then perhaps you need your dictionary before you mention me again

Okay... Mention at least 5 players in Europe's top league doing better than he is this season within his age bracket.

Present your facts clearly sir.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Glycosunde: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
EPL is just an over hyped league with over hyped players. Bruno Fernandes is now d new god on d pitch should say much about it. Nor b only Rashford but na rashes
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay... Mention at least 5 players in Europe's top league doing better than he is this season within his age bracket.

Present your facts clearly sir.

You have data. Google is your friend sir
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

You have data. Google is your friend sir

I thought as much... grin

I watch football across all top leagues, and Rashford is exceptional for his age and current team. His value has grown consistently through the years. What he is being rated is the current value adjusted for inflation, which players like Haaland and Mbappe fall under.

So, if Rashford at 23 is overrated at this point in his career, then who exactly is "well rated"??! Answer such a simple question you are calling Google. Smh.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by zudozz: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rashford ke?

Football Ntor! grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

I thought as much... grin

I watch football across all top leagues, and Rashford is exceptional for his age and current team. His value has grown consistently through the years. What he is being rated is the current value adjusted for inflation, which players like Haaland and Mbappe fall under.

So, if Rashford at 23 is overrated at this point in his career, then who exactly is "well rated"??! Answer such a simple question you are calling Google. Smh.

So 'inflation' somehow by passes others players and adjusts only Rashford's value?

I'm sure you're the only one who watches all Europe's top leagues. Since you've mentioned Mbappe and Haaland. Imma let you shut yourself up by yourself grin grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
if he comes to city with g jesus and aguero still injured pep will still be fielding a midfielder as a 9 and leave him on d bench

Pained and bitter hater. grin

Rashford has scored more than every City player has this season.

I'm sure you would hold thanksgiving if he transfers to your club. grin

Pained hater. grin

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by BigGuava: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
.... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.... .....!

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Oshihem Reaction To Finidi George Was Uncalled For / Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Neymar Celebrates 27th Birthday In Style Despite Nursing Injury (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.