Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (36556 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

So 'inflation' somehow by passes others players and adjusts only Rashford's value?

I'm sure you're the only one who watches all Europe's top leagues. Since you've mentioned Mbappe and Haaland. Imma let you shut yourself up by yourself grin grin

Your argument is neither here nor there tbh... You don't sound like someone who has a grasp of today's world of European elite football.

I tossed you a simple gauntlet... Bring forth better rated players, place them beside Rashford let's see who gets picked ahead of the kid in that attacking position. This is quite simple sir.

People who have a firm and current grasp of weekly football, unbiased professionals have given their verdict above... Since you know better, enlighten us. Thank you.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Your argument is neither here nor there tbh... You don't sound like someone who has a grasp of today's world of European elite football.

I tossed you a simple gauntlet... Bring forth better rated players, place them beside Rashford let's see who gets picked ahead of the kid in that attacking position. This is quite simple sir.

People who have a firm and current grasp of weekly football, unbiased professionals have given their verdict above... Since you know better, enlighten us. Thank you.

What point are you trying to make? If you place Rashford beside Haaland and Mbappe I know I won't be picking Rashford. Since you're either too dumb or willfully ignorant, lemme enlighten you.

The CIES Football Observatory came about this information using algorithms. No "unbiased professionals" gave any verdict here oga. They used algorithms (again use Google to clear your ignorance) then you might understand how the survey results came about.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Shinexprints(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rashford all the way...
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Ray07(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:
Must be my eyes... Fergie001, please help me scan that list for Chelsea players... They did spend a staggering amount to procure them!!! tongue
grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

Pained and bitter hater. grin

Rashford has scored more than every City player has this season.

I'm sure you would hold thanksgiving if he transfers to your club. grin

Pained hater. grin
god forbid we cant scoop so low.we are not asenal or evaton..waitin happen to kane..he wont even fit in...all he does is run.pep doesnt need speed he needs players who have technique and are fast thinkers
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by HeraldAgric01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why won't he be blessed? someone who blesses others. keep soaring Dr Rashford
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by galaxy2020(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
English hype...
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Coinbased: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
How
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
god forbid we cant scoop so low.we are not asenal or evaton..waitin happen to kane..he wont even fit in...all he does is run.pep doesnt need speed he needs players who have technique and are fast thinkers

Yet he has Sterling on his team, a man who is known for his technique of missing empty nets. grin.

Another Chelsea refugee forming Manchester City "fan".

Manchester City that nobody knew before 2008. grin

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....
Theo Walcott & Jack Wilshere.. The list is endless. Over hyped Craps cheesy
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Finnestgreat: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
RASHFORD the soon to be G.O.A.T
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by mufadem2012: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good for him
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by hermesprogidy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
British press just hyping this boy, because he is feeding the hungry. Well it's a noble thing though. Just score for me today.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by hermesprogidy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

Yet he has Sterling on his team, a man who is known for his technique of missing empty nets. grin.

He's an Arsenal refugee. Considering the how Ferguson traumatized Wenger, I will behave the same way too if I am in his shoes grin

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Farki:

football didnt start when u started supporting man u..nothampton fans will continie to call u glory hunters when they won the ucl in d 80's u guys were playing in d academy league and football is not ending soon kid.nothing revolves around u..
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by AlmaIganishire: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
He’s taking over from Ronaldo.
Don’t be caught unaware with unplanned expenses, the best time to start saving is now, use iNest by FCMB. Create as savings profile here: https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
E dey pain u abi, olote jatijati

alexistaiwo:
Same average wasteful Rashford playing for Penalty United abi another Rashford dey?
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

What point are you trying to make? If you place Rashford beside Haaland and Mbappe I know I won't be picking Rashford. Since you're either too dumb or willfully ignorant, lemme enlighten you.

The CIES Football Observatory came about this information using algorithms. No "unbiased professionals" gave any verdict here oga. They used algorithms (again use Google to clear your ignorance) then you might understand how the survey results came about.

Sigh... You neither smart nor teachable!!! Pity! Bye!!!
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... You neither smart nor teachable!!! Pity! Bye!!!

Lol wow that's the best you can come up with? When presented with facts the best you can say is bye? grin grin
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by flemblem(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Rashford is not expensive because of what he does on the pitch alone. It is because of what he does off the pitch.

Lalasticlala

Either on pitch or off pitch , Rashford is Rashford ... do things that will affect your life positively and stop analyzing someone’s glory!! He started on the pitch With his talent before he showed his humanitarian service to the community!
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
football didnt start when u started supporting man u..nothampton fans will continie to call u glory hunters when they won the ucl in d 80's u guys were playing in d academy league and football is not ending soon kid.nothing revolves around u..

I started watching United because of Beckham man. grin
I know United got where they are because of hard work and Fergie's brilliance and not Arab Oyel money.

Yet a Manchester City "fan" is trying to justify his hate and bias against a player who will bench all City strikers.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
inoki247:
The most useless nko..
ask Chelsea
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Ennyholar: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Congratulations to him. Do you know iNEST account from FCMB makes it easy for people to save towards financial goals. You can grow your savings periodically and enjoy up to 10% interest.

https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by thymm50(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
That Dortmund kid Haaland is the real deal
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Ayobami7(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
seen
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Godmademan(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
This rashford will not break into warri wolves feeders team
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by mascherano001: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Which valuation methods did u use?
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Kingosytex(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Pogba too

Where is he ?

He is in a hair dressing salon having a good time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Djangote: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Oshihem Reaction To Finidi George Was Uncalled For / Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Neymar Celebrates 27th Birthday In Style Despite Nursing Injury (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.