Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? (1634 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Mode4: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
I actually feel like commiting suicide but I am worried about my family most especially my mum, if it's my dad and siblings I won't mind. Another reason is GOD. I'm aware taking one's life is a sin and one might end up in hell. I don't want to burn in hell if it really exist.

To me I think Jesus arranged for his own death through Judas. The whole sacrifice of him dying for us was prearranged. So I seriously want someone to kill me. I jus wanna die, through a gunshot most preferably, something real quick.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by okk4sure: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's very good and u will av a clear mind going forward to d life beyond.Infact, u can still prearrange for ur siblings to use u for money ritual so dat ur existence will not b a total waste.After,all die na die.

2 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by falcon01: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Don't kill yourself but if you are sure that's what you want, don't involve anybody you'll put them in trouble. There are many ways to kill yourself painless and easy. But My advice is don't kill yourself just wait small moto go jam you or maybe You go sick die or even if you escape sef you no go add 100 years so just wait small ehn.. ego better.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
falcon01:
Don't kill yourself but if you are sure that's what you want, don't involve anybody you'll put them in trouble. There are many ways to kill yourself painless and easy. But My advice is don't kill yourself just wait small moto go jam you or maybe You go sick die or even if you escape sef you no go add 100 years so just wait small ehn.. ego better.
Omo wetin na? Go front and back? Which one e wan take?

2 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
And what is fati2001 doing here?

Ehn o.losho?
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by donbachi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wether by mercy killing or doing it urself.dont do it.if life has given u,50 reasons why u need to take ur own life..just give life 1 reason,why u must live..e no happen today,e go happen 2moro...better days ahead.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Brainiac12:
And what is fati2001 doing here?

Ehn o.losho?
[/s]

you must be very stupid... public dick holder.. this is new year you better change
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mode4:
I actually feel like commiting suicide but I am worried about my family most especially my mum, if it's my dad and siblings I won't mind. Another reason is GOD. I'm aware taking one's life is a sin and one might end up in hell. I don't want to burn in hell if it really exist.

To me I think Jesus arranged for his own death through Judas. The whole sacrifice of him dying for us was prearranged. So I seriously want someone to kill me. I jus wanna die, through a gunshot most preferably, something real quick.

don't kill yourself. it will get better soon..
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

[s]you must be very stupid... public dick holder.. this is new year you better change[/s]
I can do this all day you know?? And I'll still make money!!
You caused my previous ban!!
Until you apologise I'll continue to beef you!!
Arrogant brat
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:
I can do this all day you know?? And I'll still make money!! You caused my previous ban!! Until you apologise I'll continue to beef you!! Arrogant brat

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU ARE VERY STUPID.. A BIG FOOL.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU ARE VERY STUPID.. A BIG FOOL.
YEAH LIKE YOUR MOTHER!!!
ONA DEY SEE THIS LITTLE BRAT?
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
These two should take their fight outta here, please.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:

YEAH LIKE YOUR MOTHER!!!
ONA DEY SEE THIS LITTLE BRAT?

RESPECT YOUR MOTHER... STOP TELLING THE PUBLIC ABOUT HER BEING STUPID..

BIG FOOL..

STUPID UNDERDEVELOPED BOY TELLING ME THAT HE WAS BANNED BECAUSE OF ME. WHAT A KIDDA.

HONESTLY THIS IS THE FIRST SEEING YOUR MONIKER.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:

RESPECT YOUR MOTHER... STOP TELLING THE PUBLIC ABOUT HER BEING STUPID..

BIG FOOL..

STUPID UNDERDEVELOPED BOY TELLING ME THAT HE WAS BANNED BECAUSE OF ME. WHAT A KIDDA.

HONESTLY THIS IS THE FIRST SEEING YOUR MONIKER.
What more can the hoe say?
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
These two should take their fight outta here, please.
Na fati o angry
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:

I can do this all day you know?? And I'll still make money!!
You caused my previous ban!!
Until you apologise I'll continue to beef you!!
Arrogant brat

THIS SHOWS THAT YOU A KIDDO... CONTINUE BEEFING, YOU WILL REST OFF WHEN YOU GET TIRED..
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
fati2001:

THIS SHOWS THAT YOU A KIDDO... CONTINUE BEEFING, YOU WILL REST OFF WHEN YOU GET TIRED..
Yeah I'll always beef until you apologise
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:
What more can the hoe say?
I THOUGHT YOU CAN PULL THE TRIGGER. IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE. PUBLIC DICK HOLDER?
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:

Na fati o angry
Brainiac12, why you?

Kindly desist from this little fights here.
Not worth it.

Hope you had a great day? grin
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Brainiac12:

Yeah I'll send you transport someday make I test from the hole wey you get

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Brainiac12, why you?

Kindly desist from this little fights here.
Not worth it.

Hope you had a great day? grin
Yes thank you

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Raysleek: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Either way it's still the same thing. Getting someone to kill you is even worse. On the other hand Sharing why you have this thought will help to defeat that devil.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by stupidmod2: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mode4:

why not help d country reduce d number of useless politicians b4 dey gun u down u b a hero

3 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by falcon01: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Brainiac12:

Omo wetin na? Go front and back? Which one e wan take?
naso me sef see am, make she do wetin make sense for her head. Besides pesin like her know wetin she supposed do.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by fati2001(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Brainiac12:
Yeah I'll always beef until you apologise

you are wasting your time.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Kestolove(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
How much will u pay mi to kill u?
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by boldx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
What's your location? I am willing to mentor you to regain focus.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by mrdharkchild(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abeg help us kill some politicians before u go down. No waste your life like that, abeg. If u kill yourself, na still hell fire, so just run d package for us, God go Sha reason your matter
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
You never ready.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Homeboiy: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pay me
1 million naira
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mode4:

Don't do it bro. If there's only one thing I learnt in life, it's the fact that things always become better after some time. One day, you'll look back at this period of your life and smile to yourself. I guarantee that fact. Just hang on in there. We're all in it together.

Now get up, take the money you want to use to get someone to kill you, make a down payment on a small business or a trade, and watch your problems disappear under the wads of cash.
Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by mutter(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Some people have survived a sucide attempt and almost all at the point the tried to take their lives regretted it....
One even said he prayed not to die so he could tell his dad he didn't want to die.
Whatever you are going through please hang on and seek help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Putting Your Mattress On The Floor A Bad Idea? / Nobody Wants To Marry A Broke Girl Also / Intimacy After Traditional Wedding: Fornication Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.