Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,945 members, 7,946,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Best Workout For Fat Burning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Workout For Fat Burning (1052 Views)

The Best Workout And Diet Program For You Is..? / P4 Fat Burning Program / Guys, If You Want To Get Big Healthy Muscles I Got The Perfect Workout For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Workout For Fat Burning by swpap: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
Take a look around your average gym. You will notice people doing various forms of exercise and cardio training. What you will not notice is

http://quickfatburn.info/
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by snowdrops(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
why dont you post the full link?
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by kajal123: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
HI guys,,,I think it is very harmful site according to good health, then i like that,,,it is very useful and helpful for us,
thank a lot for share with all,,,,,,,,,
I appreciated that,

regards,
kajal
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by snowdrops(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
kajal123:

HI guys,,,I think it is very harmful site according to good health, then i like that,,,it is very useful and helpful for us,
thank a lot for share with all,,,,,,,,,
I appreciated that,

regards,
kajal
If thats true no one should click on it
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by steph212(f): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
There are so many ways to burn your calories but basically it should be an aerobic exercise. And it should be wat u enjoy doin so as to avoid psychological fatigue and loss of interest but on the average joggin have proved to be quite helpful
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by fatlossguru(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
Well said steph.There isn't really a best workout for fat loss,you just have to incorporate both Cardio and Strength Training exercises as they are effective for losing fat.Fat loss workouts does not have to be hard,an exercise as simple as walking really helps to burn fat.
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by larablog: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
check my blog out for some free weight loss book download
books like the warrior diet, 50 habits of naturally thin people and many more
visit http://9jabookmania..com/search/label/WEIGHT%20LOSS%20BOOKS
the books are really good and will give you many tips and tricks to accelerate your weight loss.
Re: The Best Workout For Fat Burning by doublekay: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
steph212: There are so many ways to burn your calories but basically it should be an aerobic exercise. And it should be wat u enjoy doing so as to avoid psychological fatigue and loss of interest but on the average jogging have proved to be quite helpful
good one, swimming have also been discovered to be a fast calorie burner

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of Us Who Want To Loose Weight Lets Start Our Diary Here / Effect Of Inducement In Pregnancy / Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.