Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters (891 Views)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom / Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by BMZK: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Dr Egbujo posted this on FB. I am rolling on the ground laughing. Serious wind don blow and the rest as they say is history.��

Curfew in DC.

Protesters storm Capitol

Lawmakers are in hiding.

6pm curfew declared at 2.30pm.

CNN says the protest in the Capitol is a coup plot.

I am calling on the CNN to respect the right of the protesters.

It's my view that 4 hours is too short for the commencement of the curfew.

Riot police have moved in.

I hope the United States understands that Nigeria will not standby and watch her violate the rights of peaceful protesters.

The use of the riot police and troopers will be a violation of the protesters' human rights.

The protesters are peaceful.

Nigeria will sanction all US public officials who trample on the rights of the protesters.

I am calling on the UN security council to order the ICC to begin an immediate investigation of the situation in the United States.

President Trump who has rejected the results of a free and fair election must be arrested and bundled to Hague immediately.

Africa must cancel the visas of all senior members of the Trump regime and their families.

Additionally all their assets in Nigeria and indeed Africa must be frozen now

Nigeria will work with its partners to ensure democracy is protected in the United States.
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by smoke9910(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Lol, I'm waiting. Us Don open their yansh make the whole world see. Human nature is the same regardless of economic status, race or development.
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by padi94(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Foolish set of people the best revenge we can get for lekki massacre is to vote in YDP into power in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by padi94(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Mumu set of people the best revenge we can get for lekki massacre is to vote in YDP into power in 2023.
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
WERE THE POLICE OR ARMY SHOOTING THE PROSTERS? STUPID APC BIGOT .U PEOPLE AINT HUMANE AT ALL
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by Optional09: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Note that the loyalty of the millinery and the police is not to the president but to the American People. The situation in Nigeria is not in anyway related to what’s happening in the US. You ignorants shout shut up
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by Difrent: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PMB must act immediately to sanction all those involved on electoral rigging/ fraud in the US.....

NO be only una sabi sanction election riggers

where are the " this can only happen in nigeria "crew
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
place Visa ban on Trump
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by simplePOS: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by Savie(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Another fulani terrorist spoted. Ass-licking his slave master
Re: Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters by Dedetwo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
BMZK:
Dr Egbujo posted this on FB. I am rolling on the ground laughing. Serious wind don blow and the rest as they say is history.��

Curfew in DC.

Protesters storm Capitol

Lawmakers are in hiding.

6pm curfew declared at 2.30pm.

CNN says the protest in the Capitol is a coup plot.

I am calling on the CNN to respect the right of the protesters.

It's my view that 4 hours is too short for the commencement of the curfew.

Riot police have moved in.

I hope the United States understands that Nigeria will not standby and watch her violate the rights of peaceful protesters.

The use of the riot police and troopers will be a violation of the protesters' human rights.

The protesters are peaceful.

Nigeria will sanction all US public officials who trample on the rights of the protesters.

I am calling on the UN security council to order the ICC to begin an immediate investigation of the situation in the United States.

President Trump who has rejected the results of a free and fair election must be arrested and bundled to Hague immediately.

Africa must cancel the visas of all senior members of the Trump regime and their families.

Additionally all their assets in Nigeria and indeed Africa must be frozen now

Nigeria will work with its partners to ensure democracy is protected in the United States.

I do not know if the poster of above post wrote from the point of knowledge. There is no election which is free and fair. If you were brainwashed about free and fair elections, you can blame yourself. AS a principal in the aforementioned election, Trump did nothing wrong because elections are to challenged. In addition, those who protested did so to exercise their constitutional liberty. Only issue in the on-going is killing an unarmed protester.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Stateless Nigerian Professor Of South Africa / The Unity Of This Country Is Not Negotiable / The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.