Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Where Religious People Are Getting It Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Religious People Are Getting It Wrong (398 Views)

Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Religious People Are Getting It Wrong by gabbijason(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
book of Genesis gives an in depth account of how God created Man in utmost perfection. Man was made a direct reflection of God's image. But along the line, Adam and Eve disobeyed God's instruction and fell short of the glory of God and there after, sin entered the world

Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned

Any man born into this world came with the sinner tag hanging on him. You automatically inherited this nature. you didn't have to sin to become a sinner. Alot of people see sin more as an act, but from this scripture we understand its more of a nature, And this nature was passed from generation to generation until Jesus came.

God had a script running from the beginning and part of the programme was to redeem man from his fallen state. He did this by Sending His Son through His word spoken to Mary:, That same word became flesh and dwelt amongst us and at the appointed time, God made Jesus a substitute for our sin in exchange for His righteousness. Hallelujah!

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Just as Sin was inherited at the fall, so righteousness was Impacted into our spirit when we got saved by accepting Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. He took our sin and gave us His gift of Righteousness. Romans 5:17

Romans 5: 19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The Christian is not a sinner trying to quit sin, he is the righteousness of God manifesting the life and character of Jesus as a lifestyle. Begin to learn and start acting your true identity in Christ today!

Prayer

Thank you Jesus for the gift of righteousness and the power to live above sin. From today, I declare sin shall not have dominion over me. as I meditate on your word, I am transformed into the same image. Hallelujah

Culled from Rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters

Re: Where Religious People Are Getting It Wrong by Smony: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Religious People Are Getting It Wrong by gabbijason(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank you Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Whag Does It Mean?, Does It Have A Meaning In Life? / The Devil Made Me Do It. Did He? / Quiet Time With The Holy Spirit And Daily Bible Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.