Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Guys Must Lie To Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Must Lie To Girls? (852 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Marhoski(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
Girls never seem satisfied, so I think a stage must emerge where the good guy has to lie for everything to run smoothly; what are your opinion guys and girls? grin
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by 190: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
do what ever makes u feel better.
if she cheats on you and does the same u do to her,
dont complain.
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Omolola1(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
if there is the need to lie, why not?
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Marhoski(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
^what lies did ‎​​​​U̶̲̥̅̊ tell 190? That ‎​​​​U̶̲̥̅̊ neva luved me?? grin
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Omolola1(f): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
the opposite
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by 190: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
Marhoski:

^what lies did ‎​​​​U̶̲̥̅̊ tell 190? That ‎​​​​U̶̲̥̅̊ neva luved me?? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Brite02(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
poster,
no harm in a white lie, lol to keep the game going!
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
If a girl causes you to sin, best cut her off. A life of peace is prime.
Woman was made to be man's help, not the express tunnel to his destruction.  undecided
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by 190: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
priceless cool cool

Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2011
mschew. to broke negroes ^^ tongue
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by IZUKWU(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2011
Actually there is no romance without finance. But for some girls ,it will seen that they are punishing you for dating them or for approaching them. From i want to do my hair ,i want to eat suya,i want to lick icecream,send me recharge card,buy me pad , i see this top in the market that i want to buy, my soap is finished ,my cream don finish. Buy camera phone for me.their demands are endless and to top it all they have only one thing to offer in exchange for all of these. These days when i see a girl and thinking about chatting her up,i first of all check up on her maintenance.and students na their own worse pass.chai !
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Odunharry(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by alagha: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2011
@ op, it is called wisdom application not lies, pls take note
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by 190: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2011
IZUKWU:

Actually there is no romance without finance. But for some girls ,it will seen that they are punishing you for dating them or for approaching them. From i want to do my hair ,i want to eat suya,i want to lick icecream,send me recharge card,buy me pad , i see this top in the market that i want to buy, my soap is finished ,my cream don finish. Buy camera phone for me.their demands are endless and to top it all they have only one thing to offer in exchange for all of these. These days when i see a girl and thinking about chatting her up,i first of all check up on her maintenance.and students na their own worse pass.chai !

Mzdarkskin even asks for more
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
IZUKWU:

Rofl. . .you don turn to charity organization? grin grin

@Topic. . .
Smooth, smooch. . .one day everything go scatter.
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by chelseabmw(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
It's in us to Lie. . . . .Lying is already part of us
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by desholah(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
OP.
Yep i agreed with you,Sometimes there should be a light lie Just durring the era,But later on the truth should be unleashed. wink

Especially in Nigeria,You need it SOMETIMES,A country where your wife/girlfriend question you with Hammer and iron in her hand grin . . .So you just need to frame up something to cool things down cheesy
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2011
alagha:

@ op, it is called wisdom application not lies, pls take note

NOTED!

@op, no opinion!
Re: Guys Must Lie To Girls? by CrazyMan(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2011
Marhoski:

Girls never seem satisfied, so I think a stage must emerge where the good guy has to lie for everything to run smoothly; what are your opinion guys and girls? grin
My dear, that's the way foward.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Marry Her? / Because Of Love:another Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / U Find Out Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.