Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53632 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ABLEGUY24(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mehn!! I’m in same situation with you like this but be like say her Jazz is fading away gradually because I’m beginning to realize there is more to marriage than just LOVE..... mine she is a single mother of 1, a beautiful daughter just like her mum. I knew her before she got the pregnancy shaa I was asking her out buh according to her she thought I wasn’t serious buh now after two years of child birth I still love her and asked her out she come accept buh after seeking advice from a friend I realized I deserve more

So my guy you deserve more as well don’t get entangled in that shit u call love just grow us business and go for the best

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
ABLEGUY24:
Mehn!! I’m in sameness situation with you like this bite but be like say her Jazz is fading because I’m beginning to realize there is more to marriage than just LOVE..... mike she is a single mother of 1, a beautiful daughter just like her mum. I knew her before she got the pregnancy shaa I was asking her out buh according to her she thought I wasn’t serious buh now after two years of child birth I still love her and asked her out she come accept buh after seeking advice from a friend I realized I deserve more

So my guy you deserve more as well don’t get entangled in that shit u call love just grow us business and go for the best
you said you deserve more?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Udokamadi(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

What's your problem, are you a single mother? If she's good why didn't the father of the kids marry her. Do you know the stress of marrying a single mom,. If the man comes back to claim his kids do you know the emotional pain he will go through.
Don't ever open your legs to fools and expect another person to bear your cross with you. That's not the way life was configured to be.
That's why it's a choice, he doesn't have a gun to his head. That's why I asked him in my first comment if he's willing to take on those children. I've seen men who have overlooked that fact and married single mothers, and I've seen children who are forever with their mother's husbands, regardless of biological fathers. People tend to stand by the person who stood by them, and even if they forsake the person, that fact eats into them forever.
If you can't raise other people's children that means you just Cai, it doesn't make you a bad person or anything, but keep it in mind, you aren't better than any man who married a single mom, nor are you wiser.
But if you approach a single mom or any woman, or any man, not because you like them or anything, but because you want to chop and go(your earlier advice), money or body, then I want you to know, by counts of morality you're a bad person. That is also not the way life was configured to be.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Digmygold: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
All Ladies will tell you to go for her, this is because they are Ladies and can find themselves in that situation.
A single mother of not just one but two?
Baba reason am now. The game score na 2-0 already, sharp handicap match. If you play this kind match for bet9ja self the odd of winning is low. The odd of this working perfectly fine is low oga.
I am not a redpiller o or this Alpha male stuff people say. Common sense should dictate to you that the person that is meant to marry her is an old man of maybe 50 or 60 that already have kids.
Your business now should be your business you just startup. Truth be told the Lady doesn't love you, you are just an end to her means. Oh yes lest I forget, the guy up there said something when you lick sugar too much it go purge you, later after the purging you no go like sugar again, you go be like our elderly bros them wey no like sweet things

Your daughter will one day be in her shoes. I hope you will give her broke suitors the same advice.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

That's why it's a choice, he doesn't have a gun to his head. That's why I asked him in my first comment if he's willing to take on those children. I've seen men who have overlooked that fact and married single mothers, and I've seen children who are forever with their mother's husbands, regardless of biological fathers. People tend to stand by the person who stood by them, and even if they forsake the person, that fact eats into them forever.
If you can't raise other people's children that means you just Cai, it doesn't make you a bad person or anything, but keep it in mind, you aren't better than any man who married a single mom, nor are you wiser.
But if you approach a single mom or any woman, or any man, not because you like them or anything, but because you want to chop and go(your earlier advice), money or body, then I want you to know, by counts of morality you're a bad person. That is also not the way life was configured to be.
Ok, thanks for your contribution. You seem like a good person sorry for my outburst towards you. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ABLEGUY24(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

you said you deserve more?

I deserve more brother I’m already working on new Relationship a beautiful and decent young lady

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nsarug80: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.
I once fell in love with a girl that had a child out of wedlock. The feeling grew so intense that I was already contemplating marrying her when I suddenly severed links with her during my MSc program in UNN.
The distance barrier later became my lifesaver as the feeling gradually evaporated. I thank God the relationship died a natural death because with time I would have regretted it if I had gone ahead to marry her.
In a nutshell, I'll advise you marry her if you are truly convinced you love her and she loves you in return. Forget about what people may say & do whatever gives you joy

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by OKVALLY: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
You want help train and act as father to her children!!!!!!!! Congratulation
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by WeRblessed(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

If you are in love with her, go ahead and wed her when you are ready (no pressure). At least you are sure she will be able to bear you children. Make sure she is in love with you and not with you because you provide her with emotional and some financial support. Being in love is beautiful.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by humilitypays(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Odiegwu shocked
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Udokamadi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Ok, thanks for your contribution. You seem like a good person sorry for my outburst towards you. Stay safe.
You seem like a good person too, stay safe

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Udokamadi(f): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You seem like a good person too, stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by UnBanEbenezer(f): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fmghewzy:

See useless advice,
Op no mind am oo.

Follow your heart,but make sure you truly love her not just sex
you no see him moniker?
Falseprophet1
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Erkhalifa(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
The thing is: What use to be source of happiness, joy now can turn out to be source of pains and agony on the short / long run..
To avoid How I wish, Just quit having this thought of starting a relationship with her
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Juoflife1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Doesn't make any difference. It's either the navy man is taking care of the kids or not. If he's not, adopt the children and give them a new identity.
He cannot come for them later either by law or tradition.
baralatie:

come oh!
what happens if he finds out that the father of the kids is a married navy commodore in Nigerian navy.what next
shocked
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Akinloye11: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
please my fellow good citizen of nigeria...our naija no go spoil finish oh, i need a job ni any one even if its a cook or gateman...discipline:B.sc business administration

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by humilitypays(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

Udoka if u are not a single mom, my dear sister pls oh, close your vagina oh, don't let these boiz with sharp mouth like parrot to use mouth fvck you raw and give u belle oh shocked

Na because of after 1 make Genevieve and Linda Ikeji never marry oh.

Check it, as bad as Anita Joseph was, she still got married to a young man, all because she didn't have any child...in Nigeria, having a child as a lady reduces your market value by 98.5%, sadly cry

Even white guys run from women with kids, its not an easy task for guys to do.

Any young man below 40yrs that marries a single mother deserves an award honestly and the lady ought to submit totally to him with gratitude because it's not a small feat oh

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Onyeloni: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
RIP is the end of story
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by visijo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
vickydevoka:

Jesus!!!! I don't know y most especially fine ones are like dat. Sometimes I act good to ladies n bad to ladies dat are bad irrespective of dere look
that gender de very complicated oo
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by coputa(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

What's your problem, are you a single mother? If she's good why didn't the father of the kids marry her. Do you know the stress of marrying a single mom,. If the man comes back to claim his kids do you know the emotional pain he will go through.
Don't ever open your legs to fools and expect another person to bear your cross with you. That's not the way life was configured to be.
There's nothing wrong in taking care of another man's child(ren),if per adventure the father comes for them,let them go and continue to love and stay with your wife (their mother). wherever you find your love and happiness go for it
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Slurity(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

I have a single advice, your feelings is temporary and will soon fade away few years after the wedding. Run
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by elgandalf: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Hmmm you're under a spell, go for a deliverance

how can a full grown man be thinking of settling down with a second-class-woman with a kids
Think twice.
See Wetyn you talk. And 95people like am sef. Lol. People talk like they know the future. To the person wey bring topic. Think am well. Talk to God about it. Don’t come to a public forum to ask for help on such delicate issues. Do you love the kids? How old are they? Can you survive the financial burden. Etc. Woss. Talk to God. People wey get issues sef dey advice person.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sweetcho: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
So you know sge has two children but dont know her age.... You are strange
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Udokamadi(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Udoka if u are not a single mom, my dear sister pls oh, close your vagina oh, don't let these boiz with sharp mouth like parrot to use mouth fvck you raw and give u belle oh shocked

Na because of after 1 make Genevieve and Linda Ikeji never marry oh.

Check it, as bad as Anita Joseph was, she still got married to a young man, all because she didn't have any child...in Nigeria, having a child as a lady reduces your market value by 98.5%, sadly cry

Even white guys run from women with kids, its not an easy task for guys to do.

Any young man below 40yrs that marries a single mother deserves an award honestly and the lady ought to submit totally to him with gratitude because it's not a small feat oh
Oh, yes truly it does reduce their 'market value' to 98.5%, you say,
And a similar single father's 'market value must be100.0%, right?
And for this entirely unreasonable comment disguised as "advise", your value, market and lifewise, must be 05._%.

I didn't want to score your total value myself, you know, it's against human rights.

So why don't you be a 'good boy' and fill in the blanks yourself?
Oh and about that award, I'm sure you must be the M.C of the show. Keep it up.
Good boy, goooood boy, goodie, goodie ,oof, oof, good boy.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by afonha(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Don't even try it. you might regret it. Please do not sleep with her because it is a sin.just honourably bring the relationship to an end. You will be happy afterwards trust me.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Coinbased: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
ohhh
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Chris2863(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

What do you mean by that?

Please, interpret your adage
Oga, you are not a kid anymore. Stop fooling yourself with this love or have yourself to blame a few years from now. You guys like putting yourself into shit and after you will still come here to seek for an advice
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by vickydevoka(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
coputa:
Since the lady ticked all your boxes,it is a divine opportunity,go for her,take care of those children as your own,they will call you father.
Marry her, start a family with her.i see a divine connection from her children, that will manifest in the future.
I have seen a man that got married to a single mun with three kids,do you know that it was those children that built a house and help him in his old age.
Go after your heart,that's where your gold I'd hidden.
You are right, buh it's not easy. Raising the child dat is not yours wen de ladies grow hu Dem go pay bride price to
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by vickydevoka(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Blackman101:
A gung man starting in business (if not life too) to take on a responsibility of providing for a woman and 2 kids no be joke oh.
Most men are emotionally in love unlike ladies. B4 a fyn gal marry a poor man she go don vde reach 40
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by kingdavid09: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She has two children n the owner of the children did not marry her instead left her to fend for them by herself, that means she is not wife material, leave her alone, have fun with her but don't go beyond fun and start talkin about marriage because u will regret it
you are truly a false prophet
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by zcee: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
You should have asked yourself why the person or persons responsible for those two kids hasnt or haven't married her yet..
Don't take so much risk because of lust and women, focus on your business those women are leeches!!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
galantjoe:
Avoid infatuation
Evaluate pros and cons
To avoid regret in a long run

Dats de best way to get marry. Love should be de list self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.