Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,448 members, 7,911,092 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie (3019 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by jawalis(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:

Wait,, shey u no go patronize ur sweetheart ni grin I get fine fine Bata for ground o
How much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by GoodFaith: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Nigerian guys are not intelligent and intellectual. Every guys I have ever met always want to have sex with me. None can engage me in an intellectual debate for long before they get bored, they have nothing on their brain except to have sex.
Example is romance section, all they talk about is sex and nothing intelligent angry I wonder what kind of children this male generation will be breeding, I spit on you all. cry

Learn to engage in intelligent conversation with women, not everything is sex and BJs angry

You all keep saying you need an intelligent and independent woman but how many of you can keep up with an intelligent woman,none! Shame on you guys.

When i engage with white men, I always sense the difference, why are our men like this? Are you all afraid of intelligent conversation or is it the frustration of the country that is getting on our men. They should stop this asap so as not to breed weak and insecure boys in the future cry

Only few are different though.

I am tired of all this BS! sad

OK I hear ur BS
if you want an intelligent and intellectual Nigerian Man
Give the man ur pussy ,
after Nigerian man do the do
He will have intelligent and intellectual talk with you
Sorry You sound like a dumb bitch
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by wumi2017(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:

How much.
It depends oo,,,oyah hit me on Whatsapp so that I can send u some samples baby mi grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Iphesure212(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Nigerian guys are not intelligent and intellectual. Every guys I have ever met always want to have sex with me. None can engage me in an intellectual debate for long before they get bored, they have nothing on their brain except to have sex.
Example is romance section, all they talk about is sex and nothing intelligent angry I wonder what kind of children this male generation will be breeding, I spit on you all. cry

Learn to engage in intelligent conversation with women, not everything is sex and BJs angry

You all keep saying you need an intelligent and independent woman but how many of you can keep up with an intelligent woman,none! Shame on you guys.

When i engage with white men, I always sense the difference, why are our men like this? Are you all afraid of intelligent conversation or is it the frustration of the country that is getting on our men. They should stop this asap so as not to breed weak and insecure boys in the future cry

Only few are different though.

I am tired of all this BS! sad
I know what you mean trust me. I've had such experience with girls, I was only able to meet one girl who is actually not boring and I fell in love. we would talk about books, movies etc she was sarcastic AF in a humorous way. Can I send you a PM, we could be chat buddies nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate / Ohh No!!! She's Going. What Can I Do??? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.