Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,662 members, 7,885,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie (2940 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by tobechi74: 3:57am On Jan 09, 2021
I love your style. We have lots of female bashing threads. So 2021 is male bashing thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 09, 2021
You look like a LovePeddler on your dp, that's why. dress more decent, You are really foolish. if you praise the whites, most white men care less about black women, they will you to fulfil their horrible sexual fantasies, its still you meet them you will understand, You are just having either facebook or whatsapp chats. its till you meet you will understand the koko, cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Nigerian guys are not intelligent and intellectual. Every guys I have ever met always want to have sex with me. None can engage me in an intellectual debate for long before they get bored, they have nothing on their brain except to have sex.
Example is romance section, all they talk about is sex and nothing intelligent angry I wonder what kind of children this male generation will be breeding, I spit on you all. cry

Learn to engage in intelligent conversation with women, not everything is sex and BJs angry

You all keep saying you need an intelligent and independent woman but how many of you can keep up with an intelligent woman,none! Shame on you guys.

When i engage with white men, I always sense the difference, why are our men like this? Are you all afraid of intelligent conversation or is it the frustration of the country that is getting on our men. They should stop this asap so as not to breed weak and insecure boys in the future cry

Only few are different though.

I am tired of all this BS! sad
all girls on nairaland are dummies daft that's includes you
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by JaneYave(f): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2021
This is generalization

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by SarutobiEky(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Anybody who craves to have sex with you has a very poor taste of women. Yes, you're that repulsive. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Mide3367: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Nigerian guys are not intelligent and intellectual. Every guys I have ever met always want to have sex with me. None can engage me in an intellectual debate for long before they get bored, they have nothing on their brain except to have sex.
Example is romance section, all they talk about is sex and nothing intelligent angry I wonder what kind of children this male generation will be breeding, I spit on you all. cry

Learn to engage in intelligent conversation with women, not everything is sex and BJs angry

You all keep saying you need an intelligent and independent woman but how many of you can keep up with an intelligent woman,none! Shame on you guys.

When i engage with white men, I always sense the difference, why are our men like this? Are you all afraid of intelligent conversation or is it the frustration of the country that is getting on our men. They should stop this asap so as not to breed weak and insecure boys in the future cry

vagina people are attention seeking bs.what did u call this section? Romance. What do u expect? Romance of course. If u Re looking for intellectuals, why not go to education section to look for science geeks and programming nerds in Web section?... You reek of attention seeking syndrome. So what are u doing in romance section if u need intellectuals to argue with? Looking for angel in devil's town angry sad
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Mide3367: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Anybody who craves to have sex with you has a very poor taste of women. Yes, you're that repulsive. embarassed
see simp . Always looking for validation from vagina people. Sorry no free towtow for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Mide3367: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2021
tobechi74:
I love your style. We have lots of female bashing threads. So 2021 is male bashing thread
werey dey disguise
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Mide3367: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Oh, I forgot.

In the world of business and wealth, it's not about how intelligent you are, but how fast and smart you can spot opportunities.

A problem is an opportunity while a solved and well-packaged solution to that problem is wealth.

At times, you don't really need to solve a problem to be rich/wealthy — you can just promote the ones others have already solved and get affiliate remuneration of around 50% (plus or minus).

Sweetheart, my boss, Engr. Joe Cléf, has books to help men in that field you just complained about.

Book 1: FemaleSextapes.

No, it's not about sex, but an acronym to having a fun, smart, intelligent, and lasting conversation with women. If the man wants to make it naughty, it's optional.

Book 2: Humor Code.

This one helps in developing a sense of humor without looking like a clown.

With these two books, a man is more than equipped in having a fun and intelligent conversation for hours without lacking what to say. With it, a man can confidently give the most amazing speech on Earth.

In fact, as a woman, you'll fall in love with the guy and won't want the conversation/speech to end.

Some hours ago, I uninstalled my private WhatsApp and I'll be back online in March. Why? Because I receive too many messages. Why again? It's because chatting with me is fun, crazy, unpredictable, and enlightening.

How did I get there? I apply the secrets in those two books. Anyone can do it — it's not magic.

I deactivated to have some sanity because time is money.

So, if you're tired of Nigerian men and their boring/unintelligible conversations, be a middle woman and market those books to them.

Each costs only 7k and each buyer you bring, you get 50% of the sale. How about that for 2021 Christmas chicken or bone straight hair?

Complaining is not good, but proffering solutions is.

Send me a PM let's talk — if you're interested in making cool and legit cash; instead of complaining.

Anyway, whether you're interested or not — no big deal. All the best.

how can I get this humour code?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by SarutobiEky(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
see simp . Always looking for validation from vagina people. Sorry no free towtow for you
this one dey read at all? Wey the simping for my post? undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by dederocs(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2021
You attract your type, check your level, and yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
how can I get this humour code?

Business WhatsApp number on my profile. Someone will attend to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Even Mark Zuckerberg can choose to talk about sex.
But you can also choose to go against what you don't want from certain people.
Such is life.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Reverse psychology for attention. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by habsydiamond(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
With what evaluation method did u arrive at this ur conclusion.... '' That Nigeria men are not intelligent''.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by SILENTandSMART2: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
yeeeehhh panndy pryyyykkk you open your mouth waaaaa to call a whole NIGERIAN MEN unintelligent , omó nah thunder go fire you , angry

i don vex finish undecided

lasss lasss you can't do without boys

eleribuu OP undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:

When you take pictures like the one on your Nairaland DP and flood your social media accounts with them, how do you you expect to attract reasonable men and not sex starved freaks?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Tony142: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Lol, when u are fund of dressing half naked what do u expect b4? do not u know men are attracted to what they see? as long as u continue exposing your laps and breast they will keep wanting sex

OK, let have an Intelligent conversation, what is the colour of water? what about mirror? what is the colour of mirror? Lol

most Introvert are Intelligent, while most extrovert are street smart, if your aim is to have an intelligent conversation then go for an Introverted guys
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by theFilmtric: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Baddest:

Learn to engage in intelligent conversation with women, not everything is sex and Bis angry

@emboldened
What do you expect to be discussed in the romance section?
Science?
@italicized
Don't you think you're the problem?
That you portray yourself in a way that makes them think of you in that manner?
If you bought a pen for writing and it is talking is the purpose of buying the pen not defeated??
They saw you as someone for sex right from the beginning
Not someone to discuss life with
MORAL: Change the way you view things
And the way you portray yourself

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by ParpahSeventy: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Something tells me you are describing your family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by DEMZEE(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Women are sexual objects jhare

Intelligent conservations indeed mtscheww
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by FreeSpirited: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
I blame all guys trying to take you serious by explaining and rationalizing whatnot......gal like u is for fvvck..no time to dey waste English and lofty conversation on mere pvssy...if u wanna gist gist with the damn preeq..he understands your wet lips and pvvsy betyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by dimexy247(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Your dad and brothers inclusive
BaddieFreak:

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
No Comemess.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by johnkey: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
including your dad, brothers, uncles and male cousins, dumb thing with fish brain. only thing i can reason with you is how much you charge per night. can't be wasting my time talking long with a biitch that has nothing to offer apart from sex at the end of the day.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by jawalis(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baddiefreak you know this is not 100% true right. And I thought you don’t engage in the gender battle going on here. How can you make such horrible conclusion. Come to think of it, when a man meet you lots and tryna spark up a nice convo, before he knows what next; you ladies already are telling him how you don’t have enough sub, how you need to change your phone screen, how you want to eat launch but your ATM is not functioning since 3 days. And here you are ranting that men doesn’t engage you in intelligent convo. Tell me, can you keep such convo If initiated? Talk about politics; our ladies will be dumb, talk about football; they look like Moronn, crypto; they are lost. So what do you feel even when your profile picture is half naked as a woman? You need to change your circles though. Wumi2017 knows there are better dudes out there. Depends on your personality and comportment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by jawalis(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnkey:
including your dad, brothers, uncles and male cousins, dumb thing with fish brain. only thing i can reason with you is how much you charge per night. can't be wasting my time talking long with a biitch that has nothing to offer apart from sex at the end of the day.
This is not necessary bro. Why bring her relatives into it. At least she didn’t mention names. Damn it bro.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by johnkey: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:

This is not necessary bro. Why bring her relatives into it. At least she didn’t mention names. Damn it bro.
what the fucck you talking about dude, those i mention are all nigerian men i'm sure so wtf you saying? i no wan vex abeg. I'm sure the useless prostiitute have numerous boyfriends that fuccks her rotten pusssy they are all dumb too, her words not nine.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by wumi2017(f): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:
Baddiefreak you know this is not 100% true right. And I thought you don’t engage in the gender battle going on here. How can you make such horrible conclusion. Come to think of it, when a man meet you lots and tryna spark up a nice convo, before he knows what next; you ladies already are telling him how you don’t have enough sub, how you need to change your phone screen, how you want to eat launch but your ATM is not functioning since 3 days. And here you are ranting that men doesn’t engage you in intelligent convo. Tell me, can you keep such convo If initiated? Talk about politics; our ladies will be dumb, talk about football; they look like Moronn, crypto; they are lost. So what do you feel even when your profile picture is half naked as a woman? You need to change your circles though. Wumi2017 knows there are better dudes out there. Depends on your personality and comportment.
One bottle of chilled Pepsi and catfish pepper soup for you My Sweetie �
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by jawalis(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:

One bottle of chilled Pepsi and catfish pepper soup for you My Sweetie �
Thank you baby. Wahala for who no get dope babe on NL. Chop plenty kisses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
I knew you want to write Nigerian women but you made a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie by wumi2017(f): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:

Thank you baby. Wahala for who no get dope babe on NL. Chop plenty kisses
Wait,, shey u no go patronize ur sweetheart ni grin I get fine fine Bata for ground o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

closed / A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly / Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.