Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,391 members, 7,974,632 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

's3x' As Archor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 's3x' As Archor (944 Views)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

's3x' As Archor by nath01(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2011
This issue keeps coming up, WHY would a lady think that the best way to keep her boyfriend is to be s3xually available to him(yet to propose or proposed to her), ,WHAT DO YOU THINK
Re: 's3x' As Archor by 190: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2011
thats the mentality of most women anyways
Re: 's3x' As Archor by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 31, 2011
If sex is the only thing that this damsel has got going for her then, by all means, work with what your mama gave you!
Also its well known that many desperate single women out there will ALSO make themselves available so gf is just trying to corner the market.
Re: 's3x' As Archor by nath01(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
senior girls in the house,we expecting ur own contribution,just to let younger/junior girls to know that sex is not the best to keeps their man/boy.life experience is welcome,
Re: 's3x' As Archor by Pennywise(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

If sex is the only thing that this damsel has got going for her then, by all means, work with what your mama gave you!
Also its well known that many desperate single women out there will ALSO make themselves available so gf is just trying to corner the market.
Wise gal. She knows there may be no bf if she doesnt

(1) (Reply)

She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? / What Does He Mean / How To Make Him Love You, And Never Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.