Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,372 members, 7,940,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? (3381 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by Moneywirer: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
No it can't. Double up your hustle and save more. Forget Canada and look at cheaper european countries that offer both job and accomodation.

Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes it can but, with conditions.

1. You'll have to skipped the proof of funds

2. The flight tickets, medicals and paperwork are excluded from the amount.

3. The amount will be your 1-2 months living cost, which is going to be a tough one.
Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by Lotusflowerbomb: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Moneywirer:

Poland, Dubai.
Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by Moneywirer: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
Poland, Dubai.

I've a lot about Poland, i would like to do my masters there.
Please do you have any link containing information I could read up?
Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by Reex12(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
It can take you to Canaan land. Sango Ota
buhhahahha

1 Like

Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by FYsol: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Plan moving to Ibadan with your budget. You can't even move to Abuja with that budget not to talk Canada.
Re: Can I Move To Canada With 500k to 700k? by dasparrow: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2021
lovecares34:
Guys I want to know if 500k to 700k can take me to Canada. I want to leave immediately. I am a B.Sc holder in Business Admin.

I want to work and do my business there.
Is it possible to get to Canada with such amount? How pls if its possible.

That is barely enough money to move to a West African country talk less of Canada. Another thing to point out is, you want to leave immediately but on what visa category? You talk as if Canada is an extension of Nigeria.

The problem with the African man is that you lack awareness of how you are perceived by other racial groups. White people don't want you in their countries. They have made that perfectly clear yet some of you refuse to listen. The white man will take your money in visa fees and then still deny you visa.

Right now, white Canadians can't even find jobs due to the negative effects Covid-19 has on businesses and you think the oyibos will give you the Black African job? You say you want to start business. Do you know how much you need to have in Canadian dollars to even start a business in Canada?

Many of you are destined to make it in Nigeria or perhaps Africa but you have been brainwashed into believing that the only way to make it in life is by migrating to the West. If you don't believe in your own people as a Black African, why should the white man believe in you?

Change your mindset because the whites whom many of you adore so much and worship are no longer hiding their resent for Africans or their descendants. They have been tolerating Africans in the past because economies in the West were thriving. Now that their economies are falling, oyibos have no desire to pretend to like Africans anymore and it will only get worse. Let him who has ears hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece / ₦32M, 245Days Onboard, 59 Countries, Worlds Longest Cruise To Sail In 2019(Pics) / Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.