Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,406 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad (739 Views)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by gingsblog(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking you for granted – you should not have to demand an apology verbally. Instead, use subtle ways to drive home the message. From ignoring his calls to giving monosyllabic replies and from refusing intimacy to canceling dates, find out how you can get your boyfriend to put his ego aside and give you a tender apology.

Don't call him or text him. Let him take the initiative first.

1) Don't call your boyfriend, don't send him texts

The first thing you should do to express your displeasure for the lack of an apology is to stop calling your boyfriend. Don't send any texts either. When he calls and asks why you haven't been in touch, give a vague reply without giving any excuses.

If your boyfriend is really a nice guy, he will instantly notice that you are in a bad mood. This lull in your daily conversations should be enough to make him realize that you are angry at him for something specific.

2) Try to avoid meeting your boyfriend until he says sorry

Just like how you stopped calling him, stop meeting your boyfriend until he calls you and apologizes. Every time he asks you out on a date, say no without using any excuse.

Let him take the initiative to ask you why you are depressed. Once he cajoles you with a few sweet lines, tell him that you are hurting because of the way he fought with you. This should ideally be enough for a cute apology on the phone straight away.

3) Ignore your boyfriend's presence when he is around you

Stop being your usual cheerful self when you are with your boyfriend. Ignore him and act as if he doesn't exist when he is around. He will instantly notice that something is amiss.

If he tries to make you smile with his charms, brush him away and remind him of the fight or argument. He will realize that you are still feeling bad about the tiff he had with you earlier.

Looking at how sad you are about your fights should melt your guy's heart.

4) Act sad and depressed instead of sulking: Make him apologize from the heart

If you think that your guy is genuinely unaware of the fact that you deserve an apology for the way he behaved, act sad and depressed when he is around. Don't sulk, because a rude vibe could make him think that you are deliberately trying to start yet another argument.

Try to be as silent as possible and whenever you need to say something, speak in a meek voice. Try not to be too expressive. Let your heart show its true state. If your guy still loves you, he will eventually pick up on your depressed behavior and take you in his arms.

5) Give monosyllabic replies to your boyfriend

If your boyfriend refuses to apologize first despite all your signs of being upset, start giving monosyllabic replies to everything. Answer all his questions with either a Yes or a No.

At the most, reply to anything he has to say in just one word. For example, if he asks you how you day was, just say that it was nice. Keep behaving this way until he finally puts his ego aside and apologizes.

Source: https://tipsonfinance.com/how-to-make-him-feel-bad-and-apologise/
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by USarmyID(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmm. This shit can turn into a "never hearing from me" game real fast. angry
Maybe it's why I've become single for the umpteenth time

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by Mraphel: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
The topic should be five ways to lose your boyfriend fast

Are there boyfriend wet still dey do unnecessary begging in Nigeria becos of kitten?when she's replaceable

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by usj(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't tolerate nonsense if you try that five points with me you will be the one apologising to me. You should have simply titled your post as 'how to destroy your relationship' there is nothing I hate more that manipulation. I value clear communications. If I love you enough to be in a relationship with you then there is no way that I will intentionally hurt you, If i do i will apologise, if I don't draw my attention to it. But puttting up attitude, acting manipulatively and vindictive is a sure way for me to start shopping for your replacement.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by AyarmBoye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
USarmyID:
Hmm. This shit can turn into a "never hearing from me" game real fast. angry
Maybe it's why I've become single for the umpteenth time
As in ,, especially when I never even liked u like dat
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by nyiamfrank: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
No 6. Break up with him. Finished!
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by CheedyJ(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
You try that with me , it’s everlasting ghosting
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Apologise And Feel Bad by Powersurge: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
I hate monosyllables. I hate "k" more. Don't try to reply me with "k".

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This Issue. / / (sex Bleep Pussy) When You Want To Die Because Your Girlfriend Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.