Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! (2673 Views)

Romance Section Moderators Wanted / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
I have watched the likes of Christian Prince, David Wood, Sam Shamoun and even Ex Muslims like Harris Sultan, Yasmine Muhammad, Nona Darwish and Abdullah Sameer and Ridwan Ademir destroy the stupidity of Zakir Naik over and over again on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook!!!!
That's why he ran away from India to Saudi Arabia because he was exposed as a charlatan who was diverting Zakat money to his personal pockets!

SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, are you sure you are not hallucinating? @ the emboldened.. Could you share the link to the thread we had that discussion yesterday?

2. Zakir Naik a coward? Lol, I won't reply this joke... Any sane user who's interested in the fact has probably checked him out on YouTube or even watched his debates. It's not something to be subjective about.

3. @the emboldened, I suggest you should visit a nearby hospital as it's obvious you are suffering from memory loss.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I have watched the likes of Christian Prince, David Wood, Sam Shamoun and even Ex Muslims like Harris Sultan, Yasmine Muhammad, Nona Darwish and Abdullah Sameer and Ridwan Ademir destroy the stupidity of Zakir Naik over and over again on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook!!!!
That's why he ran away from India to Saudi Arabia because he was exposed as a charlatan who was diverting Zakat money to his personal pockets!

1. My brother, you still haven't provided the link I asked for. Where we had that mysterious conversation you talked about. #your first lie. Instead of posting the link, you resorted to making more ignorant and baseless allegations. I won't repeat myself.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by skf285(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
How much is chicken republic and Mr Biggs food price list pls��
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
I made a post yesterday challenging all MOOslims about the stupidity of their beliefs, but they were too cowardly to challenge me grin grin grin

SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you still haven't provided the link I asked for. Where we had that mysterious conversation you talked about. #your first lie. Instead of posting the link, you resorted to making more ignorant and baseless allegations. I won't repeat myself.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I made a post yesterday challenging all MOOslims about the stupidity of their beliefs, but they were too cowardly to challenge me grin grin grin

Since you couldn't provide a link to that mysterious conversation you alleged we had, it's just to conclude you are an unrepentant liar and a clueless one... Which further justifies this thread...

I am really ashamed of my fellow Christians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Keep on burying your head inside the anus of the notorious fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)!!!! grin grin grin grin As from now on I will be following you on this forum. Let me see if there's at least one MUDSLIME who is capable of protecting the "honour" of his degenerate "prophet"!!!! grin grin grin

SilverNorGold:

Since you couldn't provide a link to that mysterious conversation you alleged we had, it's just to conclude you are an unrepentant liar and a clueless one... Which further justifies this thread...

I am really ashamed of my fellow Christians!
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Keep on burying your head inside the anus of the notorious fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)!!!! grin grin grin grin As from now on I will be following you on this forum. Let me see if there's at least one MUDSLIME who is capable of protecting the "honour" of his degenerate "prophet"!!!! grin grin grin

My brother, I think you should read my OP and stop spamming. The only reason I dignified you with a response was to clarify a lie you threw at me.. Which has been cleared as you've failed to provide links to the said thread we had that mysterious conversation.

And like I said, I don't like repeating myself. The OP states clearly my religion. You should learn to read and understand before commenting. Spamming threads, making false accusations and lies are some of the traits you just displayed on this thread. Lack of understanding, ignorance and lack of manners are also noted.. All these are characteristics of a bad Christian.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
You're not a Christian you liar and charlatan! Probably the same person who goes by the moniker of Gotv!
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You're not a Christian you liar and charlatan! Probably the same person who goes by the moniker of Gotv!

My brother, you are entitled to your opinion.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
And you are entitled to your lies, just like your fellow MUDSLIMES who are feigning conversion to Christianity in order to seek asylum in Europe!

SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are entitled to your opinion.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Lothario(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
This Islamic Bastard is a useless human being without purpose on this earth, The first proof of his uselessness is his denying of his cursed religion so as not to appear as a bigot, but this idiot is a good judge of his character and a bad jugde of others character The fact that he stupidly thought that professing to be a Christian rather than a muslim is proof of this. This stupid child spends all day as a troll on this forum. i wonder if he doesn't look at mirror and wonders if there's more to life than nairaland
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lothario:
This Islamic Bastard is a useless human being without purpose on this earth, The first proof of his uselessness is his denying of his cursed religion so as not to appear as a bigot, but this idiot is a good judge of his character and a bad jugde of others character The fact that he stupidly thought that professing to be a Christian rather than a muslim is proof of this. This stupid child spends all day as a troll on this forum. i wonder if he doesn't look at mirror and wonders if there's more to life than nairaland

My beloved brother, this is not how a good Christian should act. But you are entitled to your opinion and freedom of speech.

God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Donspicey: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, are you sure you are not hallucinating? @ the emboldened.. Could you share the link to the thread we had that discussion yesterday?

2. Zakir Naik a coward? Lol, I won't reply this joke... Any sane user who's interested in the fact has probably checked him out on YouTube or even watched his debates. It's not something to be subjective about.

3. @the emboldened, I suggest you should visit a nearby hospital as it's obvious you are suffering from memory loss.

God bless Nigeria.

You see your life?

Once again you have proven to every one here dat u re no different frm your dead brain paymasters....

One of the reasons i will BAN you for life if given the chance......

Grow up dude....u re too daft.....
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Donspicey:

You see your life?

Once again you have proven to every one here dat u re no different frm your dead brain paymasters....

One of the reasons i will BAN you for life if given the chance......

Grow up dude....u re too daft.....

My beloved brother, and you call yourself a Christian? Hmm.. It's well..

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilvernorGold. See your life. You better don't have a mental breakdown on top Christian matter.
TruthHurts just threw you a challenge for the debate you claim to be angling for, only for you to be going round in circles like a headless chicken.
Sometimes I pity you and other times I just simply laugh and move on.

Try and get a life. All this your rants and emotional outbursts just portray you as immature and mentally unbalanced. Nairaland is not a safe place for a fragile mind like yours. I suggest you take a sabbatical to cleanse your mind.
God bless you
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
SilvernorGold. See your life. You better don't have a mental breakdown on top Christian matter.
TruthHurts just threw you a challenge for the debate you claim to be angling for, only for you to be going round in circles like a headless chicken.
Sometimes I pity you and other times I just simply laugh and move on.

Try and get a life. All this your rants and emotional outbursts just portray you as immature and mentally unbalanced. Nairaland is not a safe place for a fragile mind like yours. I suggest you take a sabbatical to cleanse your mind.
God bless you

My brother, learn to READ and UNDERSTAND... Go through the comments...

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, learn to READ and UNDERSTAND... Go through the comments...

God bless Nigeria.
There's nothing to read and understand in your shameful emotional wreckage.

Your rabid hatred for Christianity keeps getting exposed.
You just keep throwing tantrums because the mods have not made themselves willing tools for you in your crusade.
You better face what you came here for instead of delving into matters too hot for you to handle so you don't become a victim of suicide.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

There's nothing to read and understand in your shameful emotional wreckage.

Your rabid hatred for Christianity keeps getting exposed.
You just keep throwing tantrums because the mods have not made themselves willing tools for you in your crusade.
You better face what you came here for instead of delving into matters too hot for you to handle so you don't become a victim of suicide.

My beloved brother, that I am a Christian DOESN'T MEAN I won't speak the truth or expose our (Christians') hypocrisy. You claim I throw tantrums, mind citing examples?

Anyway, like I told you before, if you don't want to believe I am a Christian, that's your 'wahala'. You're entitled to your opinion.

God bless us all.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, that I am a Christian DOESN'T MEAN I won't speak the truth or expose our (Christians') hypocrisy. You claim I throw tantrums, mind citing examples?

Anyway, like I told you before, if you don't want to believe I am a Christian, that's your 'wahala'. You're entitled to your opinion.

God bless us all.

No sir, I don't contest your claim to being a Christian. It's your hypocrisy that I laugh at.

You defend Fulani tribe with all your energy on this forum regardless of all the negative vibes going on around them. Yet you label your fellow Christians hypocrites for attempting to defend Christianity and even label them terrorists!!

Assuming while not conceding that Christians are doing a poor job of defending Christianity on this forum, does it not behoove on you as a fellow Christian to step in to confront the atheists and Muslims who are battering them just as you do for your Fulani brothers? Instead you turn round to taunt them with the so-called battering as if the athiests and muslims have exempted you from the vitriol they pour on your fellow Christians. But you want to die for Fulani matter. Hope you can see your double-faced dealings now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

No sir, I don't contest your claim to being a Christian. It's your hypocrisy that I laugh at.

You defend Fulani tribe with all your energy on this forum regardless of all the negative vibes going on around them. Yet you label your fellow Christians hypocrites for attempting to defend Christianity and even label them terrorists!!

Assuming while not conceding that Christians are doing a poor job of defending Christianity on this forum, does it not behoove on you as a fellow Christian to step in to confront the atheists and Muslims who are battering them just as you do for your Fulani brothers? Instead you turn round to taunt them with the so-called battering as if the athiests and muslims have exempted you from the vitriol they pour on your fellow Christians. But you want to die for Fulani matter. Hope you can see your double-faced dealings now? grin grin

My brother, I was expecting to see the evidential examples I requested, but as usual, liars have no evidence. In stead, you came up with more baseless allegations. So many Antichrist behaviors on ONE thread!

Regarding defending the Fulani tribe, can you cite examples? Links to where I defended the Fulani tribe? You claim I attack Christians for DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY, can you cite examples?

May God bless Nigeria.

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I was expecting to see the evidential examples I requested, but as usual, liars have no evidence. In stead, you came up with more baseless allegations. So many Antichrist behaviors on ONE thread!

Regarding defending the Fulani tribe, can you cite examples? Links to where I defended the Fulani tribe? You claim I attack Christians for DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY, can you cite examples?

May God bless Nigeria.

LOL.
Is this a joke or something? Where you not the one calling out the mods for banning your Arewa brother and even issuing threats and innuendos?
Why don't you go back and read your OP to see where you referred to Christians as worse than Boko Haram?
It's obvious your brain stops working when you're having a mental breakdown.
So you decided to add lying and self-denial to your already brimming evil resume on this forum eh?
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

LOL.
Is this a joke or something? Where you not the one calling out the mods for banning your Arewa brother and even issuing threats and innuendos?
Why don't you go back and read your OP to see where you referred to Christians as worse than Boko Haram?
It's obvious your brain stops working when you're having a mental breakdown.
So you decided to add lying and self-denial to your already brimming evil resume on this forum eh?

1. My brother, you haven't answered my question. Calling out mods for double standard is not the same as defending Fulanis. I have also called them out for not taking action against a user that demonized the Yorubas. Does that make me a Yoruba-centric crusader? You should learn the difference between calling someone out for displaying double standard behaviors and supporting a particular tribe. It's simple English.

2. Referring to Christians as worse than Boko Haram doesn't automatically make me a defender of the Fulani tribe. I have already explained this in my OP and even comments.

3. I am still waiting for evidence.

4. Again, Antichrist behaviors, so many of them, on ONE THREAD!

May God Almighty help Nigeria.

37 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you haven't answered my question. Calling out mods for double standard is not the same as defending Fulanis. I have also called them out for not taking action against a user that demonized the Yorubas. Does that make me a Yoruba-centric crusader? You should learn the difference between calling someone out for displaying double standard behaviors and supporting a particular tribe. It's simple English.

2. Referring to Christians as worse than Boko Haram doesn't automatically make me a defender of the Fulani tribe. I have already explained this in my OP and even comments.

In addition, Agboriotejoye, when I protested the ban of Righteousness89 and some users called me a Christian fanatic, where were you guys? Somehow, it's ONLY Arrewa's case you could pinpoint.

Anyway, Nigeria must better.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Here's the evidence you asked for. I hope you can rest from your hypocrisy and double-dealing now.

Referring to Christians as worse than Boko Haram is making you a defender of Boko Haram, Muslims and Athiests. No true Christians will say Christians are worse than Boko Haram. It's just like saying Buhari is more bloodthirsty than Boko Haram for his utterances that led to the death of Youth corp members and then claiming to be a strong Buharist in the next breath. What do you think other Buharists will think of you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

In addition, Agboriotejoye, when I protested the ban of Righteousness89 and some users called me a Christian fanatic, where were you guys? Somehow, it's ONLY Arrewa's case you could pinpoint.

Anyway, Nigeria must better.
Protesting the ban of Righteousness89 (which i'm not aware of by the way) does not give you license to denigrate Christians as worse than BH on any level. It's a very evil if not sinister statement to make knowing how many Christians have died at the hands of that murderous Islamic sect.

In Arrewa's case, you identified yourself as Fulani and northerner which shows you were defending where you identify with. So the question is why denigrate Christianity you identify with which you have never done to the Fulani despite their atrocities? Why defend every failure of Buhari and not try to be balanced or dispassionate as you portray yourself where Christianity is concerned?
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Here's the evidence you asked for. I hope you can rest from your hypocrisy and double-dealing now.

Referring to Christians as worse than Boko Haram is making you a defender of Boko Haram, Muslims and Athiests. No true Christians will say Christians are worse than Boko Haram. It's just like saying Buhari is more bloodthirsty than Boko Haram for his utterances that led to the death of Youth corp members and then claiming to be a strong Buharist in the next breath. What do you think other Buharists will think of you?

1. My brother, you haven't proved anything. I didn't say prove where I criticize anyone or any group for hypocrisy, I said prove where I defend the Fulani tribe. What you uploaded is my criticism of the southern region about their hypocrisy and attacks on the Fulani tribe, our people. The criticism was a response to the injustice and double standard against the Fulani. Nowhere have I defended any particular tribe.

I have also admitted the injustice against the Igbo tribe in some of my posts. You missed that?

I have also identified with the South West region, you missed that?

I have always supported and defended Righteousness89, you missed that? At least Fvckhypocrite can bear me witness on this.

I have defended so many and exposed hypocrisy. But you turned a blind eye to ALL.. Only my criticisms against some Christians and my defense of Arrewa and the Northern region are what you could identify.

What does that say about you?

Screenshots of just a few... Fvckhypocrite can bear me witness to my Righteousness89 claim.

Again, I am not in support of any particular person or entity. Sometimes it may appear so, but if you beam closer, you'll notice where I stand.

I support Buhari, right? Are the people any better? Until you understand how I operate, you'll continue to pursue shadows!

My brother, "our people" is open. It doesn't mean I am Fulani or I am not Fulani. Even if I am Fulani, it still doesn't prove anything. My tribe doesn't matter AT ALL.. Also, Agboriotejoye, check your screenshot, did you see where I said: Let God Almighty fight your battle?..ol, your screenshots even PROVED my claims. See screenshot below.

God bless Nigeria.

41 Likes 28 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Celebrated By His 2 Girlfriends On His Birthday / The Gay New Format / See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.