Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! (2674 Views)

Romance Section Moderators Wanted / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Protesting the ban of Righteousness89 (which i'm not aware of by the way) does not give you license to denigrate Christians as worse than BH on any level. It's a very evil if not sinister statement to make knowing how many Christians have died at the hands of that murderous Islamic sect.

In Arrewa's case, you identified yourself as Fulani and northerner which shows you were defending where you identify with. So the question is why denigrate Christianity you identify with which you have never done to the Fulani despite their atrocities? Why defend every failure of Buhari and not try to be balanced or dispassionate as you portray yourself where Christianity is concerned?

My brother, "our people" is open. It doesn't mean I am Fulani or I am not Fulani. Even if I am Fulani, it still doesn't prove anything. My tribe doesn't matter AT ALL.. Also, Agboriotejoye, check your screenshot, did you see where I said: Let God Almighty fight your battle?..ol, your screenshots even PROVED my claims. See screenshot below.

Denigrate christianity? LOL.. So Christian is the same thing as Christianity? And criticizing some hypocritical Christians like you means I am denigrating Christianity? Are you okay at all?

Lol, may God help Nigeria.

41 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you haven't proved anything. I didn't say prove where I criticize anyone or any group for hypocrisy, I said prove where I defend the Fulani tribe. What you uploaded is my criticism of the southern region about their hypocrisy and attacks on the Fulani tribe, our people. The criticism was a response to the injustice and double standard against the Fulani. Nowhere have I defended any particular tribe.

I have also admitted the injustice against the Igbo tribe in some of my posts. You missed that?

I have also identified with the South West region, you missed that?

I have always supported and defended Righteousness89, you missed that? At least Fvckhypocrite can bear me witness on this.

I have defended so many and exposed hypocrisy. But you turned a blind eye to ALL.. Only my criticisms against some Christians and my defense of Arrewa and the Northern region are what you could identify.

What does that say about you?

Screenshots of just a few... Fvckhypocrite can bear me witness to my Righteousness89 claim.

Again, I am not in support of any particular person or entity. Sometimes it may appear so, but if you beam closer, you'll notice where I stand.

I support Buhari, right? Are the people any better? Until you understand how I operate, you'll continue to pursue shadows!

God bless Nigeria.

Keep quiet you barefaced liar!! You have countless times threatened even mods in a bit to defend your Fulani tribe. Show me where you ever defended the South West the way you did Fulani on this forum. You can deceive no one with the sanctimonious persona you want to put on when you're caught in your hypocrisy.

If you have a problem understanding what you write, I suggest you stop posting so you don't have to start explaining your hypocrisy anytime you're caught.

You have shown a rabid support for Arewa and even told him to "keep up the good work". Everyone on this forum knows Arewa is a Fulani/Northern propagandist cum apologist. The day he was banned you launched a tirade against the mods for banning him i'm beginning to suspect it might be the same person operating both monikers after all.

Good you admit you're nonsensical supporter of Buhari. Now you want to claim it's because the people are not any better that you support Buhari. If Buhari is not perfect nor the people, why do you then excuse Buhari's incompetency because the people are not any better.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, "our people" is open. It doesn't mean I am Fulani or I am not Fulani. Even if I am Fulani, it still doesn't prove anything. My tribe doesn't matter AT ALL.. Also, Agboriotejoye, check your screenshot, did you see where I said: Let God Almighty fight your battle?..ol, your screenshots even PROVED my claims. See screenshot below.

Denigrate christianity? LOL.. So Christian is the same thing as Christianity? And criticizing some hypocritical Christians like you means I am denigrating Christianity? Are you okay at all?

Lol, may God help Nigeria.

You're the one who needs to check your sanity. When you claim Christians are worse than BH, I guess you're glorifying Christianity with that statement. Idiot

If you check your posts further, you will also see where you wrote "we will reply everything at the right time". You can tell us who the "we" are.

You always overrate your smartness which is a pity. You're only half-smart
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Keep quiet you barefaced liar!! You have countless times threatened even mods in a bit to defend your Fulani tribe. Show me where you ever defended the South West the way you did Fulani on this forum. You can deceive no one with the sanctimonious persona you want to put on when you're caught in your hypocrisy.

If you have a problem understanding what you write, I suggest you stop posting so you don't have to start explaining your hypocrisy anytime you're caught.

You have shown a rabid support for Arewa and even told him to "keep up the good work". Everyone on this forum knows Arewa is a Fulani/Northern propagandist cum apologist. The day he was banned you launched a tirade against the mods for banning him i'm beginning to suspect it might be the same person operating both monikers after all.

Good you admit you're nonsensical supporter of Buhari. Now you want to claim it's because the people are not any better that you support Buhari. If Buhari is not perfect nor the people, why do you then excuse Buhari's incompetency because the people are not any better.

1. My brother, you have abandoned your first lie, having exposed it. Now you have imported this from nowhere: "the way you did Fulani on this forum.".. It's now a matter of comparison, LOL.. You now see how clueless you are? How hypocritical you are? That you didn't see even ONE of my posts in defense of Righteousness89 proves this.. Because of your hatred for the Fulani, the North and Arrewa, you have blinded yourself to my defense of others and only identify that of Arrewa and the Fulani tribe just to paint me as a tribalist, a Muslim, etc.. But in case you don't know, this our conversation merely exposed your true anti-North self to the world. Even your screenshots portray me as a man of justice. They clearly portray me as someone ready to fight for the lesser voices, no matter their tribes.

If you notice lately, my sympathy for the South East has dropped significantly. You know why? Of course, NOT!

2. Explain my hypocrisy? No, brother.. You are just exonerating me. You even helped me to share some screenshots I was looking for. Hahaha.

3. Rabid support for Arrewa? Yes! Same way I supported your mentor, Righteousness89, which you missed! Lol.

4. Nonsensical supporter of Buhari? Yes! I'll continue to support him to spite haters like you and your likes. Bunch of hypocrites!

Nigeria must better.

41 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're the one who needs to check your sanity. When you claim Christians are worse than BH, I guess you're glorifying Christianity with that statement. Idiot

If you check your posts further, you will also see where you wrote "we will reply everything at the right time". You can tell us who the "we" are.

You always overrate your smartness which is a pity. You're only half-smart

1. My brother, stop rehashing that Christian Boko Haram line. It has been explained sufficiently. I don't like repeating myself.

2. We will? "patriotic Nigerians" never appealed to your senses?

3. Overrate my smartness? Lol, my brother, I have never claimed being smart. Even when members refer to me as anything close to that, I always remind them I am not. So your bringing that up only exposed your insecurity.

May God help us.

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, stop rehashing that Christian Boko Haram line. It has been explained sufficiently. I don't like repeating myself.

2. We will? "patriotic Nigerians" never appealed to your senses?

3. Overrate my smartness? Lol, my brother, I have never claimed being smart. Even when members refer to me as anything close to that, I always remind them I am not. So your bringing that up only exposed your insecurity.

May God help us.
You can eat your explanation. It impresses no one. Maybe you should look for someone with Commonsense and have him close by to interpret what you're writing to you before you post it.

I don't know when patriotic Nigerians became another name for tribal bigots. Patriotic Nigerians will reply bigotry with what exactly if I may ask? You're just disgracing yourself further.

If you have nothing sensible to say, I suggest you keep quiet forthwith.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you have abandoned your first lie, having exposed it. Now you have imported this from nowhere: "the way you did Fulani on this forum.".. It's now a matter of comparison, LOL.. You now see how clueless you are? How hypocritical you are? That you didn't see even ONE of my posts in defense of Righteousness89 proves this.. Because of your hatred for the Fulani, the North and Arrewa, you have blinded yourself to my defense of others and only identify that of Arrewa and the Fulani tribe just to paint me as a tribalist, a Muslim, etc.. But in case you don't know, this our conversation merely exposed your true anti-North self to the world. Even your screenshots portray me as a man of justice. They clearly portray me as someone ready to fight for the lesser voices, no matter their tribes.

If you notice lately, my sympathy for the South East has dropped significantly. You know why? Of course, NOT!

2. Explain my hypocrisy? No, brother.. You are just exonerating me. You even helped me to share some screenshots I was looking for. Hahaha.

3. Rabid support for Arrewa? Yes! Same way I supported your mentor, Righteousness89, which you missed! Lol.

4. Nonsensical supporter of Buhari? Yes! I'll continue to support him to spite haters like you and your likes. Bunch of hypocrites!

Nigeria must better.
You're just deceiving yourself. I've asked you to produce screenshots of yourself defending righteousness or the south west like you did arewa. I witnessed how rabid you are when arewa was banned which is why I called you out on your barefaced hypocrisy.

Lol. Your support for Buhari removes nor adds nothing to me. Your brothers in the north that support him are faced daily with death and there poverty has actually increased in many folds since Buhari came in so I don't know who you're spiting exactly.
As for me, na cruise I dey o. I prefer to be the voice of the voiceless against the strong and mighty of society than to be a spitter of the downtrodden. I'm sure the people of his state are enjoying the spiting you're doing on nairaland. You're just a funny Lilliputian to be candid.
Here's another post of yours supporting your man Friday and alluding to being a northerner except you mean to tell me being a northerner is equal to being a "patriotic Nigerian".
I hope you can admit your folly and lies are out now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're just deceiving yourself. I've asked you to produce screenshots of yourself defending righteousness or the south west like you did arewa. I witnessed how rabid you are when arewa was banned which is why I called you out on your barefaced hypocrisy.

Lol. Your support for Buhari removes nor adds nothing to me. Your brothers in the north that support him are faced daily with death and there poverty has actually increased in many folds since Buhari came in so I don't know who you're spiting exactly.
As for me, na cruise I dey o. I prefer to be the voice of the voiceless against the strong and mighty of society than to be a spitter of the downtrodden. I'm sure the people of his state are enjoying the spiting you're doing on nairaland. You're just a funny Lilliputian to be candid.
Here's another post of yours supporting your man Friday and alluding to being a northerner except you mean to tell me being a northerner is equal to being a "patriotic Nigerian".
I hope you can admit your folly and lies are out now.

1. My brother, I don't know whether you are being intentionally ignorant or you just don't understand what you are doing. The screenshot you uploaded reveals something different - that I am a Northerner. Now nowhere did I deny being a Northerner. In fact, I proudly boast about it in some of my comments. Please learn to read and understand.

2. Again, the screenshot shows SilverNorGold fighting for justice and criticizing hypocrisy. STOP REHASHING STUFF!

3. My support for PMB bothers you not, yet you are everywhere wailing? LOL..

4. Again, admitting to being a Northerner is different from admitting being a Fulani. Two different things! Someone from Benue or Kogi is a proud Northerner.

5. Again, I am waiting for the so-called evidence. Cos all you've uploaded so far merely portrays me as a freedom fighter.

6. Screenshots of me defending Righteousness89? When I have revealed a username so you can confirm from a third party? Or you want me to tell you that the threads always get deleted by the mods? LOL..

God bless Nigeria.

40 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You can eat your explanation. It impresses no one. Maybe you should look for someone with Commonsense and have him close by to interpret what you're writing to you before you post it.

I don't know when patriotic Nigerians became another name for tribal bigots. Patriotic Nigerians will reply bigotry with what exactly if I may ask? You're just disgracing yourself further.

If you have nothing sensible to say, I suggest you keep quiet forthwith.

1. Lol, my beloved brother, I am not forcing any explanation on you. Merely defending myself.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, I don't know whether you are being intentionally ignorant or you just don't understand what you are doing. The screenshot you uploaded reveals something different - that I am a Northerner. Now nowhere did I deny being a Northerner. In fact, I proudly boast about it in some of my comments. Please learn to read and understand.

2. Again, the screenshot shows SilverNorGold fighting for justice and criticizing hypocrisy. STOP REHASHING STUFF!

3. My support for PMB bothers you not, yet you are everywhere wailing? LOL..

4. Again, admitting to being a Northerner is different from admitting being a Fulani. Two different things! Someone from Benue or Kogi is a proud Northerner.

5. Again, I am waiting for the so-called evidence. Cos all you've uploaded so far merely portrays me as a freedom fighter.

6. Screenshots of me defending Righteousness89? When I have revealed a username so you can confirm from a third party? Or you want me to tell you that the threads always get deleted by the mods? LOL..

God bless Nigeria.
Lol. I thought the "we" referred to patriotic Nigerians. I guess nowhere to hide again.

It's either you're unfortunately ignorant or typically mischievous. You have no clothes to hide your unclothedness I assure you. Maybe you should go and see the last post arewa made before he was banned. Besides that, you wrote an epistle on how Fulani was being insulted as a tribe. I haven't seen your post on how Igbos are insulted or how Yorubas are insulted. Shows your hypocrisy and bigotry.
I'm not the only one who knocks sense into your harebrained head when you write your nonsense in support of Buhari. We just have to write the truth so your lies can always be exposed.
When has arewa ever defended Benue or kogi people. He proudly admits to being a Fulani. It's written on his signature. So you should not think anyone is oblivious of how things are in the north.
Maybe your threads get deleted because they are filled with nonsense and bigotry. You can't blame the mods for your foolishness. As long as you have no screenshots to back up your claims of defending righteousness and with your antecedents, it's safe to say you're lying.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. Lol, my beloved brother, I am not forcing any explanation on you. Merely defending myself.

God bless Nigeria.
Yeah. Defending yourself with lies. Seems you breath lies to live and also lie for a living.
Shame!!
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yeah. Defending yourself with lies. Seems you breath lies to live and also lie for a living.
Shame!!

1. My brother, our conversation is sufficient proof. Even your screenshots keep exonerating me and indicting you. Lol.

God bless Nigeria.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, our conversation is sufficient proof. Even your screenshots keep exonerating me and indicting you. Lol.

God bless Nigeria.
Exonerating you that you shifted from patriotic Nigerian to northerner. From defending righteousness to all the posts deleted. From claiming to defend South west and south east to there's a guy that can bare you witness.
From claiming to being a Christian to saying Christians are worse than BH.
You see how double faced you are? Carry your dirty Fulani lying face comot my front abeg!!
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. I thought the "we" referred to patriotic Nigerians. I guess nowhere to hide again.

It's either you're unfortunately ignorant or typically mischievous. You have no clothes to hide your unclothedness I assure you. Maybe you should go and see the last post arewa made before he was banned. Besides that, you wrote an epistle on how Fulani was being insulted as a tribe. I haven't seen your post on how Igbos are insulted or how Yorubas are insulted. Shows your hypocrisy and bigotry.
I'm not the only one who knocks sense into your harebrained head when you write your nonsense in support of Buhari. We just have to write the truth so your lies can always be exposed.
When has arewa ever defended Benue or kogi people. He proudly admits to being a Fulani. It's written on his signature. So you should not think anyone is oblivious of how things are in the north.
Maybe your threads get deleted because they are filled with nonsense and bigotry. You can't blame the mods for your foolishness. As long as you have no screenshots to back up your claims of defending righteousness and with your antecedents, it's safe to say you're lying.

1. My brother, again, I recommend you go brush up on your comprehension skill. That I am a Northerner doesn't automatically make "we" 'northern". That's merely how you construe it.. "we" could mean many things, including "patriotic Nigerians, including Northerners" or "unbiased observers, including Northerners" since I am drawing attention to the injustice against the North. I reported majority of them to the mods, for offenses worse than what Arewa committed, but rather than banning them, they merely deleted the offensive comments. Normally, I don't report users. The only time I do is to test the mods. I reported Slawomirr when Righteousness89 was banned for preaching. I questioned the wisdom in banning someone for preaching while ignoring someone who supports fraud. Of course, all the threads got hidden. All my comments hidden and nothing happened. Other cases, which I won't bother mentioning.

Now imagine banning Arrewa for writing in all caps? Something he rarely does? Yet CAPSLOCKED, whose style is to type in all caps wasn't banned. I had to call out the mods REPEATEDLY before he got banned. (CAPSLOCKED even called me a Christian bigot for that because he was attacking pastors over false prophecies on the thread I reported him.. Lol. To you I am an atheist,
but to CAPSLOCKED, I am a Christian fanatic. Lol).. Someone even accused me of being Righteousness89 on one of the threads I questioned his ban. Before it got hidden.

Now you see why I defended him? The second time he was banned, the reason given was laughable. Southerners say WORSE to Northerners. I always ignore them. But upon realizing that Arrewa got banned for something laughable, I decided to report some similar and even worse comments. Guess what? NONE WAS BANNED. At worst, their comments got hidden.

So what does that tell you? When I joined this forum newly, I once questioned him for opposing Igbos.. He didn't say anything. But I got to know the reason as time goes by.

Not that I am happy with his tribalistic war. Reason I opposed him. However, for the mods to single him out to punish, just one of the few voices from the North, while ignoring the majority from the South for similar offenses is hypocritical to say the least. But to you, I am supporting him because he's Fulani. After tearing that lie, you moved to "because he's a Northerner".. Meanwhile, you ignore my activism for other members from different regions and faith..

My brother, it's well.

God bless us all.

41 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Exonerating you that you shifted from patriotic Nigerian to northerner. From defending righteousness to all the posts deleted. From claiming to defend South west and south east to there's a guy that can bare you witness.
From claiming to being a Christian to saying Christians are worse than BH.
You see how double faced you are? Carry your dirty Fulani lying face comot my front abeg!!

My brother, stop embarrassing yourself. Fvckhypocrite was there. Why still trying to deny reality? Anyway, my post above has replied the other rehashed claims.

God bless Nigeria.

May God help us.

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, again, I recommend you go brush up on your comprehension skill. That I am a Northerner doesn't automatically make "we" 'northern". That's merely how you construe it.. "we" could mean many things, including "patriotic Nigerians, including Northerners" or "unbiased observers, including Northerners" since I am drawing attention to the injustice against the North. I reported majority of them to the mods, for offenses worse than what Arewa committed, but rather than banning them, they merely deleted the offensive comments. Normally, I don't report users. The only time I do is to test the mods. I reported Slawomirr when Righteousness89 was banned for preaching. I questioned the wisdom in banning someone for preaching while ignoring someone who supports fraud. Of course, all the threads got hidden. All my comments hidden and nothing happened. Other cases, which I won't bother mentioning.

Now imagine banning Arrewa for writing in all caps? Something he rarely does? Yet CAPSLOCKED, whose style is to type in all caps wasn't banned. I had to call out the mods REPEATEDLY before he got banned. (CAPSLOCKED even called me a Christian bigot for that because he was attacking pastors over false prophecies on the thread I reported him.. Lol. To you I am an atheist,
but to CAPSLOCKED, I am a Christian fanatic. Lol).. Someone even accused me of being Righteousness89 on one of the threads I questioned his ban. Before it got hidden.

Now you see why I defended him? The second time he was banned, the reason given was laughable. Southerners say WORSE to Northerners. I always ignore them. But upon realizing that Arrewa got banned for something laughable, I decided to report some similar and even worse comments. Guess what? NONE WAS BANNED. At worse, their comments got hidden.

So what does that tell you? When I joined this forum newly, I once questioned him for opposing Igbos.. He didn't say anything. But I got to know the reason as time goes by.

Not that I am happy with his tribalistic war. Reason I opposed him. However, for the mods to single him out to punish, just one of the few voices from the North, while ignoring the majority from the South for similar offenses is hypocritical to say the least. But to you, I am supporting him because he's Fulani. After tearing that lie, you moved to "because he's a Northerner".. Meanwhile, you ignore my activism for other members from different regions and faith..

My brother, it's well.

God bless us all.
[/s]

I had to cancel your world news filled with lies and innuendo. You challenged me to bring evidence of you claiming to be a Fulani and northerner and defending arrewa. I supplied evidence. Next thing you turned to amarachi ubani reading channels 10 o clock news. Where's the sense in that?
Provide evidence you defended righteousness. Provide evidence you called arewa out for insulting Igbos. Provide evidence you defended Yorubas against Igbo bigots calling them afonja and skullminers. Provide evidence you defended Igbos when Yorubas call them ipob pigs and flattiies.
In case you don't know, arewa was banned for calling someone nyamiri, a word that is considered derogatory on this forum. That's why I simply laughed at your stupid rants.
I don't need explanation from you. Cause you lie too much. Evidence, evidence, evidence. Simple as C O W.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop embarrassing yourself. Fvckhypocrite was there. Why still trying to deny reality? Anyway, my post above has replied the other rehashed claims.

God bless Nigeria.

May God help us.

You should stop lying. Or are you vying to inherit Lai Mohd's throne?
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
[s][/s]

I had to cancel your world news filled with lies and innuendo. You challenged me to bring evidence of you claiming to be a Fulani and northerner and defending arrewa. I supplied evidence. Next thing you turned to amarachi ubani reading channels 10 o clock news. Where's the sense in that?
Provide evidence you defended righteousness. Provide evidence you called arewa out for insulting Igbos. Provide evidence you defended Yorubas against Igbo bigots calling them afonja and skullminers. Provide evidence you defended Igbos when Yorubas call them ipob pigs and Igbos.
In case you don't know, arewa was banned for calling someone nyamiri, a word that is considered derogatory on this forum. That's why I simply laughed at your stupid rants.
I don't need explanation from you. Cause you lie too much. Evidence, evidence, evidence. Simple as C O W.

My brother, see the problem with you? Anytime your arguments get destroyed, you resort to personal attacks and regurgitation. Repeating something that has already been explained! Changing moniker didn't change this repulsive behavior of yours. Even when screenshots of my defending the SW and even the SE are up there, you still keep rehashing same thing over and over.

Then canceling my comment instead of reading and appreciating it clearly shows your intention - to oppose me and not to learn the facts. Of course, the monikers mentioned are popular, meaning I ain't manufacturing lies.. All the monikers can be contacted, yet you keep rehashing same thing.

Please, my brother, if you don't like me, why not move on? If you don't even want to hear my own side of the story, why not move on? You came with one thing in mind - SilverNorGold must be wrong. That's why you get pissed anytime I defend myself beyond reasonable doubt.

So please, my beloved brother, take your time and read my posts. If you still don't want to tolerate my points due to whatever reason, it's cool.

God bless us all.

41 Likes 24 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Nigerian Man Fucking His Landlady / Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.