Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? (699 Views)

The Constant Use Of The Word "Nigga" By Africans / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here / Carnibalism In This Modern Era (may Be Offensive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? by BABE3: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
-If you do, Please why? I really wanna know! cheesy
I've been attacked by a few people on here about me calling them "Niggas".  One even said he was gonna report me to the moderator!  shocked, ( undecided ) I have no problem with the word at all. So, yh, lets squash this!
Re: Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? by ugera1123(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
The word nigger is not a flattery word. People use it out of ignorance. Those of us who live in countries where the use of the word means something deragotory, it is very, very offensive to hear people use it.
Re: Do You Find The Word "nigga" Offensive? by BABE3: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^Thanks for your prompt reply. smiley
You admitted that it is indeed an offensive word! Why is it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Home Play Only For Smart People / Palm Kernel Oil (pko) For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Youwin Is For Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.