Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,571 members, 7,921,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 (737 Views)

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 by OscarJaden(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shola Ogudu, the mother of Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife, has taken to her son’s page to share a video warning ‘shameless’ women who keep sliding into her son’s DM to share inappropriate photos.

Shola alleged that grown women are sending her son nude photos and she warned them to desist from the act else she’d be left with no choice than to expose the women.

She said ;

My son is only 9 years old and the kind of messages he gets in his Instagram page from grown women is MAD.

Are there no other men in the world that you women will be sending a 9-year-old nude photos.

STOP SENDING MY SON NUDES. This is the final warning and that is why i used his page to come and warn you or i will screenshot it and post it for everyone to see.

If you want to shoot your shots, do it at someone in your age bracket.

What does a 9-year-old need nudes for! This is a final warning.

Re: Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 by sirqeeboi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Everyone wants to become babymama to a celebrity.
Re: Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 by Hongkog(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
lol
Re: Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Is the hunger that bad in naija that female hustlers would be sending nudes to a child cos he happens to be the son of a celebrity? shocked
On another angle it could be the activity of yahoo boys trying to ensnare the little kid
Re: Singer Wizkid's First Babymama,shola Warn Ladies Sending Nudes Photos To Their 9 by jawalis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
They want to become baby mama to wizkid son. Their title will be: Wizkid son’ baby mama”
Hahaha hahahah. Shameless hoes.

(1) (Reply)

Wow. Curvy Instagram Slay Queen Twerks For Money (video) / Please How Do I Handle This Issue. / Gorontula For Slimy Vagina Juice And Thick Sperm With Loads Of Calories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.