Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (12567 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Buhari Stole $2.8 Billion As Nnpc Federal Commissioner / Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by opalu: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2011
otukpo:

Unfortunately for those anti-GEJ's,

The ordinary person on the streets of Lagos and down east has no other name in mind than GEJ.

The masses are not even talking of PDP but Goodluck, even ACN members.

GEJ may not be the smartest to run Nigeria but he is sure the best out of the lot contesting the presidency with him.

i am not voting party, I will vote for GEJ and BRF.
[color=#770077][/color]
[size=25pt]IT IS PDP 'UNBERELA' THAT WILL BE ON THE BALLOT NOT DR(my foot) GRIDLOCK JONATHAN [/size]
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by gadogado(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2011
I'm not surprised,for someone who openly said that Sani Abacha did not steal a dime  shocked shocked shocked as,according to him,there was no proof or evidence that indeed Abacha stole any money from the coffers of Nigeria,Ayatollah Buhari seems to be very used to stealing

[size=24pt]Well I wont vote for a thief like Buhari,so GEJ ALL THE WAY[/size]
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by akowonjo: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2011
LWKMD @ Blue labalaba and Babablue. See political desperation!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2011
Seun:

Continuity, human rights, and privatization.  That's GEJ.  That doesn't mean I'll vote for PDP at state level.

You just made my eyes filled with tears of Joy to realized that there are Men and there are Men,you are truely one of those true men(Not gender wise,but in standing for what you believe in no matter what people will say)

I will use the above statement as my signature here on nairaland. God bless you!!!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fxtopedia(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2011
twinstaiye:

When eldee make noise about his idea that his co musicians enacted for GEJ, you BB boys were all over the net, making noise out of it, now that the tide turn to your side, you were fighting like a bull. This shows that your Buhari isnt what you think he is, better admit it.
If you BB boys dont know, you make a lot of noise on the Internet, and that wont win you the election. Seun has the right to choose whom to vote for and the the reasons he gave I agreed to it 100%. He might be the Admin, whom he is voting for is not official for nairaland, it is his personal decision. For God's sake we cant take his right to decide whom to vote from him simply because he gave us this wonderful webbie.
BB campaign hasnt come out since last week to tell us where they got the song, and it was the same song the BB campaign claimed was rejected by NTA, which you all make noise about also.
I had always said it that all of them are devils, why dont you vote for the devils you know than unknown devils, with unknown party ideology that you dont know. GEJ all d way to victory!!!

BY MAY, WE WILL ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS, BUHARI-BAKARE all the way.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2011
Ozin:

You just made my eyes filled with tears of Joy to realized that there are Men and there are Men,you are truely one of those true men(Not gender wise,but in standing for what you believe in no matter what people will say)

I will use the above statement as my signature here on nairaland. God bless you!!!

Nice one

I just cant wait,my followers are very upbeat,infact I just returned from Delta state and it's GEJ everywhere,even the old mama dem wey dey sell stuff for roadside,all of dem say na Goodluck dem want
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

BY MAY, WE WILL ALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS,

Mass your troop of voters and let's meet at the polling stations.
\Just remember to remind ayatollah Buhari that vote stealing is the same thing as the rigging he has been hypocritically running his mouth that he hates,this is neccessary as the [i]di.c.k[/i]tator obvioulsy sees nothing wrong in stealing
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Kristaz(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2011
In today's editorial of the Sun Newspaper, April 1,CPC and Buhari were quoted to have said that bUHARI  is the only acceptable and legitimate winner of the April 9 Presidential polls!In other words,if GEJ or Ribadu wins,Buhari and his co-travellers in CPC would unleash violence across the country!
Buhari is unfit to preside over the affairs of this country.I'm not suprised that he stole Bluelabs intellectual property,This is just  a tip of the iceberg,if voted into power.This man called Buhari has no inegrrity, a dictator,islamic fundamentalist,undemocratic,corrupt,visionless and ill-equipped intellectually to become president.GEJ remains the best choice!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2011
akowonjo:

LWKMD @ Blue labalaba and Babablue. See political desperation!

the guy is just trying to impress;forgetting that elections start tomorrow and all we are seeing now is political desperation from jegede's camp.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Akanbiedu(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2011
Poor Seun!

Whoever doesn't understand why Seun has to support GEJ can probably not understand anything in politics
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by ogazi007(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2011
Na today BB all tha way!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fxtopedia(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Kristaz:

In today's editorial of the Sun Newspaper Aprill 1,CPC and Buhari were quoted to have said that bUHARI  is the only acceptable winner of the April 9 Presidential polls!In other words,if GEJ or Ribadu wins,Buhari and his co-travellers in CPC would unleash violence!
Buhari is unfit to preside over the affairs of this country.I'm not suprised that he stole Bluelabs intellectual property,This is just  a tip of the iceberg,if voted into power.GEJ is our man.

Inductive reasoning not best way to think my friend.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Poor Seun!

Whoever doesn't understand why Seun has to support GEJ can probably not understand anything in politics

seun is a young capitalist hustling in a fcked economy !
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2011
Kristaz:

In today's editorial of the Sun Newspaper Aprill 1,CPC and Buhari were quoted to have said that bUHARI  is the only acceptable winner of the April 9 Presidential polls!In other words,if GEJ or Ribadu wins,Buhari and his co-travellers in CPC would unleash violence!
Buhari is unfit to preside over the affairs of this country.I'm not suprised that he stole Bluelabs intellectual property,This is just  a tip of the iceberg,if voted into power.GEJ is our man.

That has been the game plan of extremist Buhari as was noticed during his rallies,where he as the national head of boko haram openly canvassed for and incited his army of almajiris(majority of whom don't have voter's cards by the way) to violence

We are waiting,let them try themselves,then they will realise that mock exam is not the same as the real exam

[size=14pt]GEJ is the best choice,VOTE GEJ  come April 9[/size]
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

seun is a young capitalist hustling in a fcked economy !

And what are you
So it's now a crime for Seun to have a political point of view shocked shocked shockedWhy are you all on his caseI suspect there's a shot they give you guys in the Buhari enclave that make y'all this intolerant of others
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Jarus(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2011
Seun is very free to hold his political views and to declare it in public.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by zeeleso(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2011
The CPC team would give an official side of the story by 1 pm today.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fatherab1: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus:

Seun is very free to hold his political views and to declare it in public.

AND ALSO FREE TO MAKE GRAVE POLITICAL MISTAKES IF HE VOTES GEJ
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2011
zeeleso:

The CPC team would give an official side of the story by 1 pm today.

Na today grin grin grin
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fxtopedia(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2011
I have tried to study some people, they always have NEGATIVE comments on good thing. BUHARI-BAKARE all the way jare
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2011
rasputinn:

And what are you
So it's now a crime for Seun to have a political point of view shocked shocked shockedWhy are you all on his caseI suspect there's a shot they give you guys in the Buhari enclave that make y'all this intolerant of others

who says seun doesnt have right to his own political views? shocked tongue
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2011
father ab:

AND ALSO FREE TO MAKE GRAVE POLITICAL MISTAKES IF HE VOTES GEJ

How can blessing and exclellence,wisdom and understanding be a mistake

BTW your post smacks of the intolerance of ayatollah buhari we've been talking about,the same vice(either us or nothing and nobody) that made most of his former supporters to liberate themselves from his deception and abandon him in the past few days
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2011
BB UPDATES:
We are aware of the website www.buharistoleouridea.com that was launched last night to malign Gen. Buhari and CPC. Please don't join issues with them. We will upload our own side of the story at 1pm today.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=165090880212282&id=116280281775259
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Mariory(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2011
Fooking Hell! This thread is hilarious. grin

opalu:

IT IS PDP 'UNBERELA' THAT WILL BE ON THE BALLOT NOT DR(my foot) GRIDLOCK JONATHAN

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by rasputinn(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2011
I'm going in for a meeting with my staff,I've asked them to work half-day today and go home and prepare for the elections.They're free to vote for whoever they so wish during tommorows elections as most of them will be in Lagos to vote,I will be in Delta by evening to meet with my people before the elections(I wont vote but I've supported my own candidates REASONABLY).

However,for the presidential elections,I will vote in Lagos and I WILL VOTE THE ONLY MAN(out of the lot for this year's election)THAT WILL GIVE US REAL AND SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS IN CRITICAL AREAS OF OUR NATIONAL LIFE

THAT MAN IS Dr GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

GEJ
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Odunnu: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2011
I'm begining to fall in love with sombori on ths thread!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by ideylaff: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2011
ANYONE VOTING PDP AT THE PRESIDENTIAL LEVEL IS MAKING A MISTAKE OF A LIFE TIME/AFRAID OF CHANGE AND ALSO READY FOR THE CONTINUITY OF EGO TRIP/CABAL  POLITICS

GOD HELP US ALL. AMEN

Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fuke(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Seun is right to have his political inclination but to use his platform
so one sided and so brazenly as he has been doing on this GEJ/Buhari
issue is unethical.

Most, if not all times he puts his  one sided opinions on lead threads.

Nairalanders, If  GEJ wins, you should expect Seun in Aso Rocks as special
Assistant on Internet or IT or one jagajaga portfolio
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Asobank: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2011
buhari again!what a shame and What can he not do in his desperate bid to get into power! abeg jor. focus on GEJ. He is the PROVEN MAN that we desire. A man of integrity,purpose & respect for humanity.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by akoraye(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2011
Who are these bluelabs? iv never seen any mumu like them!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2011
oluwabamis:

seun, i think you must be as neutral as possible when it comes to this election issues since you are c.e.o. of this forum.
the reason is simple, we cant have an honest analysis if the head of the forum has a candidate he supports.
you are just like a traditional ruler, who is supposed to be neutral politically for the sake of peace in his kingdom.

the same thing goes fof INEC, Judiciary and the NGOs, you happen to fall into this category.

opalu:

YOU JUST TOOK OFF THE WORDS FROM MY OWN MIND ALSO.
SEUN, BE CAREFUL. AISHA2 AND JARUS ARE LIKE COACHES BUT YOU ARE LIKE A REFREE.

@Oluwabamis & Opalu,
I slightly disagree with you guys here. Seun is free to take sides as he's a Nigerian who would also be affected by the policies of any government we have in the country. Where I have issues with Seun's posts these past few days are his deliberate attempts at distorting facts and peddling of falsehood in his bid to promote his chosen candidate, GEJ, while he's shamefully and aimlessly attempting to denigrate Buhari. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught pants down on all occasions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.