Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Whats Ur Sign - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whats Ur Sign (1534 Views)

December N/l Pls Whats Ur Date / Whats Ur Love Ratio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 3:10am On Jul 03, 2007
Sorta Believe in astrology, Has been fairly accurate as far as I Know.

Tell us ur Sign and wat makes you tick. Yeah Plus yyour Notion about a Certain star.

I'm Scorpio: Passionate, Likes Being Perfect, Very Jealous and won't Forgive a slight

(Mostly anyway) So lets Have It
Re: Whats Ur Sign by nguage(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2007
virgo
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Creamish(f): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2007
Im scorpio too cool
Re: Whats Ur Sign by ne4real(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2007
cancer- emotional, homely, caring, down 2 earth, friendly, faithful, very sensitive
Re: Whats Ur Sign by iice(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2007
Hmmm interesting, one of my favorite subjects grin Most often the characteristics or rather most of the characteristics of a sign actually do coincide with characteristics of a person in the said sign. Not always fully accurate but it gives a person a view or lets say more understanding to workings of the mind/character of a person. Scorpios, cancer, pisces are usually sensitive/emotional. Taurus, Aries are usually head strong/arrogant grin Leos are dominant and more extrovert. Capricorns tend to be full of zest for adventures and very versatile. so on and so forth.

Note that it's not always the case, some people defy their signs grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Naijagal2(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2007
@me4real,my sis i'm cancerian too!
Re: Whats Ur Sign by tasiana(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2007
scorpio
Re: Whats Ur Sign by nguage(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
virgo on western horoscope, dragon on chinese horoscope. WE THE BEST.
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
grin Sagiee!! wink
Re: Whats Ur Sign by ikamefa(f): 5:14am On Jul 04, 2007
libra-saggi " grin "
Re: Whats Ur Sign by OmoEko1(f): 5:35am On Jul 04, 2007
Aquarius to the fullest kiss kiss
Re: Whats Ur Sign by otuwe(f): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2007
iice:

Hmmm interesting, one of my favorite subjects grin Most often the characteristics or rather most of the characteristics of a sign actually do coincide with characteristics of a person in the said sign. Not always fully accurate but it gives a person a view or lets say more understanding to workings of the mind/character of a person. Scorpios, cancer, pisces are usually sensitive/emotional. Taurus, Aries are usually head strong/arrogant grin Leos are dominant and more extrovert. Capricorns tend to be full of zest for adventures and very versatile. so on and so forth.

Note that it's not always the case, some people defy their signs grin

the thread says whats ur sign?

u didnt tell us rather u started educating us

anyway am libra-SEXY, passionate, attracted to the opposite sex, gets angry easily but it doesnt last, i can go on and on we are the most blessed
Re: Whats Ur Sign by crazyp(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2007
@iice "Aries are usually head strong/arrogant"

Aries to the fulles but not arrogant cool
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2007
Aries.
Re: Whats Ur Sign by whitelexi(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2007
crazyp:

@iice "Aries are usually head strong/arrogant"

Aries to the fulles but not arrogant cool

And they tell loads of lies too grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by iice(f): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2007
otuwe:

the thread says whats your sign?

u didnt tell us rather u started educating us

anyway am libra-SEXY, passionate, attracted to the opposite sex, gets angry easily but it doesnt last, i can go on and on we are the most blessed

Have a nice day grin grin Keep up with the good work! grin grin When you have finished take a rest and start the cycle again grin kiss Tra-la-la

BTW have a good read grin

Sati:

Sorta Believe in astrology, Has been fairly accurate as far as I Know.

Tell us your Sign and what makes you tick. Yeah Plus yyour Notion about a Certain star.

I'm Scorpio: Passionate, Likes Being Perfect, Very Jealous and won't Forgive a slight

(Mostly anyway) So lets Have It

*singing off key* In the Jungle, the mighty jungle. . . grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by engee2(f): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2007
gemini 4 life
Re: Whats Ur Sign by crazyp(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Whitelexi

Whats ur stress with Aries angry
Re: Whats Ur Sign by whitelexi(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2007
crazyp:

@Whitelexi

Whats your stress with Aries angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Xorcyst(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2007
Aries_ stubborn,tempramental, passionate, witty , creative n some otha stuf i dnt rmemba now
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2007
Aries, Met a couple. Very temperemtal, Arrongance(quite a lotta that too), Witty(maybe, just maybe), Lies(Ah yes!! True), Creative (yea; Lies), Quite Hardworking tho.

@Otuweanyway am libra-SEXY, passionate, attracted to the opposite sex, gets angry easily but it doesnt last, i can go on and on we are the most blessed

Libra: sexy? Please. That definately depends on the Individual. Lets only hope that you are sexy. with a lotta sex appeal. Scorpio Rules in that section anyways (just so u'd know).
?!
Hey Iice Intimate us with yo Star?! wink
Re: Whats Ur Sign by iice(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
Sati, yes i have heard about the Scorpios having the most sex appeal from all the signs. Am only acquainted with two scorpios so i don't know if that holds weight. undecided

I am a Piscean grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by sanrima(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2007
grin taurus here- sensitive,caring,consistent,productive,faithful& stubborn.
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2007
Pisces, hmmm A creative bunch. Tend to be Idealistic so always see Good in the world. R quite Evasive consequently deceitful (well?) Personally I've come to respect pisceans which doesn't exclude our lady iice but then I have also come to have a level of fear for them coz they're the only ones we(scorpio) can't seem to see thru. Quite a risky Bidness.

Taurus!!! , The only star I've fallen for. Temperamental is a BIG UNDERSTATEMENT!! Geeezzuussss(well Thats probably because I enjoy silence and tranquility no matter the situation). They're like a atomic bomb that explodes and does a lotta distruction yet the next second the country carries on like they're celbrating 1000years of peace, my bad; of BLISS!!!. Unfortunately scorpios don't get down like that(altho it'll do them well to learn such an attribute). A Loyal bunch which suits the scorpios(who seem to enjoy truthfulness and the likes, trust me they'll know if the case was otherwise). Both are both passionate and enjoy domination which make 'em swing from hot love to hot quarels. Both actually do complement each other so if the quarels don't melt it then they sure would be a nice sight to see.

4give me, it's just personal Xperience
Re: Whats Ur Sign by iice(f): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
Sati:

Pisces, hmmm A creative bunch. Tend to be Idealistic so always see Good in the world. R quite Evasive consequently deceitful (well?) Personally I've come to respect pisceans which doesn't exclude our lady iice but then I have also come to have a level of fear for them because they're the only ones we(scorpio) can't seem to see through. Quite a risky Bidness.

LOL Yeah we are the creative ones with passion for art and nature . . .otherworldly/unworldly they say grin grin I wouldn't say i was really really idealistic but my bro who is also a piscean is hella Idealistic. Evasive and mysterious/vague yes! tongue grin Deceitful - some of us are, not all grin We dislike confinement grin grin We can be intensely loyal (but that doesn't come easy) grin grin And because our sign is represented by two fish swimming in opposite directions - we tend to be contradictory tongue tongue
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2007
Iice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  Now there we have it, ALthough I'd like to know  the star you fancy the most(Generally speaking) and Why?
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
Iice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now there you have it, Mystery is good sometimes tho. increases the value via intrigue can be quite annoying especially when the person is not worth it.
Every1 wants a certain level of mystery (We're packing that one too). I've never seen a pisces cry; they always retreat and come out only so suddenly with the "Everythings ok" smile.
I tell em that they're bottling it up

Scorpio seems to be the 1 that can payback a slight long after the deed is done where does pisces keep the Hurt and how do they melt it away (if they do at all) thats why I fear them coz you piss them off and they come back treating you like you did them a favour(very illogical). HOW?
Re: Whats Ur Sign by iice(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2007
Sati cheesy cheesy I have my piscean qualities but not all of them. Yes mystery is good but when overdone gets annoying. Depending on who is @ the receiving end tongue, i can work the mystery angle well or i can piss one off grin Horoscopes say Pisceans are submissive and true some are. Me? I am yet to meet the one wey stubborn pass me. grin Pisces or not grin grin
Hmmmm Pisceans tend to be emotional but you are spot on, on the crying thing especially me. Very few people have seen me cry in my lifetime grin . .but i can be hella moody too grin grin

Again depending on the person @ the receiving end, i can either lash out or do it subtly. If someone really pisses me off. . .chai chai if the pesin dey my front eh grin grin

As to what star i fancy. . .not definite but i get along pretty well with saggis, i think they are exuberant, Freedom loving folks like myself, honest and straightforward. My bro is piscean, his girlfriend is saggi. Well matched they are. They are intellectuals (very appealing to me) grin They can be carefree (flitting around like butterflies - here comes the nature/art part) grin They like adventures (like me) grin Intuitive like us pisceans tongue

Despite what the profile says of Virgos (which is kindda not exactly my thing tongue) The Virgos i know, arent exactly perfectionists, conservative, modest or shy. The ones i know are crazy. . .we get along real well. One of my bro is even a virgo, and you'd think we were twins grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by zignor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
@creamish I am scorpio too cool

why did you remove the 'n' if you are not scorpion lol
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Creamish(f): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
Im a scorpion. . happy now? cheesy

Scorpionz have a SEXY reputation. . .vengeful, daydream, introverts. . .i think im all of dat but im easy on d sex thingy! grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by zignor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2007
@creamish   Thank God oh! smiley  if not, obituary, obituary for everywhere oh tongue    muki and iice go hear this  oh  grin
Re: Whats Ur Sign by Sati(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ Creamish
Yeah Easy on the sex part ugh? Is that part of been an introvert or sheer modesty. Simply said Lady on the streets freak in the sheets. wink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Land In Australia / Ib Connect (for Those Based In The Ancient City Of Ibadan) / Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.