Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

12 Effects Of Eating Pork - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Effects Of Eating Pork (288 Views)

11 Serious Problems Associated With Eating Pork Meat / Eating Pork (swine), Catfish Is A Death Sentence / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Effects Of Eating Pork by Drappiah: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Did you know that eating pork has its own health implications? It has become a delicacy which people cannot even go a day without taking pork.

But if they knew the negative effects of this meat, they will run away when they see it.

Use the link below to read the other Effects of Eating pork:

https://drappiah..com/2020/09/12-problems-with-pork.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Blood Is Coming Out With My Catarrh.. Guys Pls I Need Help / Covid 19 Vaccine Should Stay Far From My Family - Man Warns Federal Government. / Just About Everything Is Getting More Expensive In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.