Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Choose Milan Because I Was Attracted To The Impossible - Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Choose Milan Because I Was Attracted To The Impossible - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (548 Views)

Epl Fixtures: Newly Promoted Side Faces The Impossible / See This Amazing Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic By Me (slimszy) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Choose Milan Because I Was Attracted To The Impossible - Zlatan Ibrahimovic by OfficialDlh(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
AC Milan man Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed why he chose the Serie A side following his time at LA Galaxy. Which saw him had lots of offers of top clubs in Europe.

The former Manchester United man has been flying since he joined Milan and there is no clue he would be stopping soon as the 39-year-old keeps getting better each day.

Speaking wit Corriere dello, Ibrahimovic revealed why he choose Milan instead of the more attractive offers he had on the table at that time.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/01/i-choose-milan-because-i-was-attracted.html

Re: I Choose Milan Because I Was Attracted To The Impossible - Zlatan Ibrahimovic by paulolee(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
zlatan still defying nature Balling in a top league at such age..

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time In Barca History, Lionel Messi Voted To Elect President / The Full Story Behind The European Super League And UEFA Contest / Brazil Won Back To Back Olympics Football Gold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.