Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu (2679 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu for your information It is Ohanaeze ndi Igbo not Ohanaeze ndi ara.
Nobody is seeking for recognition attention seeker like you.
Continue with your ponzi schemes but your days are numbered.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
But who? Is that the reason you people are direction less ? And you want Igbo 2023 presidency You need to work on nobody but yourselves
Nigeria or its presidency is never our property. We're moving on to bigger things.
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
mbaise1000:

fortunately, your opinion doesn't matter here and doesn't count here, the hausa or fulani man cannot decide who speak FOR the igbo, the igbos know WHO is speaking for them, you and your type as blood sucking witches are ready ro kill igbos, at any time, every one knows that but we are still ahead of you. IPOB have spoken and even those that may not like their ways have agreed with them on this, you can only hate and rant, those your so called elders are there for themselves and we all know that
you nailed it.
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Who gives command and the people obey.

The problem is we are not the same with you people.

In Igbo land,power alongs to the people and the people choose who they are loyal to.

Forget about nigeria politics
that gives some people power to make themselves what they are not.

Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that commands so much respect will be deal with by Igbos any day he fvck up.

Igbo have no king no be for mouth but by our action.
real talk
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
tishbite41:
Nigeria or its presidency is never our property. We're moving on to bigger things.
OK continuing while KANU is milking your monthly contributions to satisfy his domestic and personal nature's wants.

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by VictorUSA(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to the USA
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
OK continuing while KANU is milking your monthly contributions to satisfy his domestic and personal nature's wants.
that should be our headache, not yours!
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
MNK is another saviour.....MNK is always right...!!
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Conrod:
Ohaneze, like all defeated and proscribed unions became subservient to the nigerian state in 1970 and ever since,they (like moses of israel)cannot lead igbos to the promised land. they are too compromised to be relevant.

Nothing but the truth.
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

bla bla bla bla bla...nkogheri..trash

Akiko Mike ejeagha.

next

intelligent people will bring superior arguments if there are any and NOT bla bla bla, between mine and your comment, every one will know which is bla bla, you are still in the minority on this.
BTW what is akiko, that you are thoroughly brainwashed doesn't mean that every other person is
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
mbaise1000:

intelligent people will bring superior arguments if there are any and NOT bla bla bla, between mine and your comment, every one will know which is bla bla, you are still in the minority on this.
BTW what is akiko, that you are thoroughly brainwashed doesn't mean that every other person is

Akiko Mike ejeagha.

Any other nkwugheri
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Balkan(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Command to do what exactly?
efulefu grin
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Balkan(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Akiko Mike ejeagha.

Any other nkwugheri
if you like open 10m account and write rubbish. just understand that the only respected Igbo leader is MNK.
you have to learn to leave with it

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by BafanaBafana: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ohanaeze doesn't represent Igbo or command any respect in Igbo land.
Because elders are not respected there

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Balkan:
efulefu grin

Na you be the efulefu abi?
Odi ka ma iso na ndi eriri eri,ndi Nnamdi Kanu ji achu aja na kwa ndi oji eti okwe na eri okwe grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Bodexman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
mbaise1000:

igbos know who represent them AND it is certainly not ohaneze, as you can see, if you decide not to be partial you will see the truth,
now we say that those people are not representing us, why is it your headache, must you choose for us? this only makes more and more people to join IPOB

Your elders knows the best
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Balkan:
if you like open 10m account and write rubbish. just understand that the only respected Igbo leader is MNK.
you have to learn to leave with it

He is leading Abia state and we have seen his leadership strides in Abia.

Na only dey respect, nobody gat his time..

If he tries nonsense in other states he will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Na you be the efulefu abi?
Odi ka ma iso na ndi eriri eri,ndi Nnamdi Kanu ji achu aja na kwa ndi oji eti okwe na eri okwe grin grin.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ohanaeze doesn't represent Igbo.

Ok so who represents Igbo?
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Uka nkasiobi

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

So we will leave the ohaneze and elders to queue behind a social media group

before the end of August another group will break out from Ipob and dat will mark the end of this scam package by dat Man from Afara Umuahia

God bless Imo State

God bless My beautiful Ala Owerri

Chukwu Abiama gozie umų nwafor ninę nkę na gbambò imę ka oghaniru ba tą na Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
kettykin:
if Ohaneze does not represent igbos , is it Igbos that represent igbos
Biko jukenèm yà Ipob dat has been relegated to Social media banter and rants
When Metu finishes dealing with them thier yansh go hear am
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
I think one of the criteria of being an ipob member is to be senseless just imegine someone saying the ohaneze does not speak for ndi igbo

so its a man dat a fugitive and only rants on Social media dat will speak for ndi igbo well i consider ipob dead already bcus the last time i traveled home for December no one person even thinks of ipob

Ipob is and remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu for your information It is Ohanaeze ndi Igbo not Ohanaeze ndi ara.
Nobody is seeking for your recognition, attention seeker like you.
Continue with your ponzi schemes but your days are numbered.

Chukwu gozie ghi

ibu onye amamihe

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
mbaise1000:

igbos know who represent them AND it is certainly not ohaneze, as you can see, if you decide not to be partial you will see the truth,
now we say that those people are not representing us, why is it your headache, must you choose for us? this only makes more and more people to join IPOB

Oga Ipob is dead dead dead let it be sinking into your coconut head

Anyi mą ndi anyi neso na azu

any owerri man still following dat scammer from Afara Umuahia whose second in command will deal with very soon should go and do Dna

maką ibųghi nwafor owerri chacha

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Akudaisi: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Who even knows this criminal is existing

The elders Are only trying to control the tout you are breeding from running into their own death.

Because last I checked Buratai will happily send all those miscreants to their graves.

The elders are only here to call for restraint and reason like men.
na Igbo Mata go kill u Las las
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga Ipob is dead dead dead let it be sinking into your coconut head

Anyi mą ndi anyi neso na azu

any owerri man still following dat scammer from Afara Umuahia whose second in command will deal with very soon should go and do Dna

maką ibųghi nwafor owerri chacha

so it's now between IPOB and owerri abi? see how low and stupid you can get, now you expect someone to start insulting owerri people and little minds like you will be rejoicing that we are fighting against OURSELVES? if you are actually from owerri which I doubt very very much, you are a very very huge disappointment to all of igbo land, anyways you are the one in big slumber by thinking that IPOB is dead, keep dreaming, ignorance and denial can be bliss to fools and you are a classical example,
STOP INSULTING OWERRE PEOPLE BY CLAIMING TO BE ONE OF THEM, YOU ARE A HUGE DISGRACE TO WHOEVER KNOWS YOU
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Bodexman:

Your elders knows the best

to you and your people, it may be so but in igbo land, we only respect responsible elders, we don't prostrate to any one and we don't fear anyone, we respect those who deserve respect no matter how old they are, nnamdi kanu is still in his fifties but all of igbo land respects and listens to him and he is more loved than all the so CALLED elders ans governors joined together despite all his shortcomings which I will admit are many, the so CALLED ohaneze are diningl with our enemies and we gave the right to reject them, the truth as they know it is that, they are on their own, the moment you, as the enemies love them we immediately know there is something wrong somewhere, it's that simple
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
mbaise1000:

so it's now between IPOB and owerri abi? see how low and stupid you can get, now you expect someone to start insulting owerri people and little minds like you will be rejoicing that we are fighting against OURSELVES? if you are actually from owerri which I doubt very very much, you are a very very huge disappointment to all of igbo land, anyways you are the one in big slumber by thinking that IPOB is dead, keep dreaming, ignorance and denial can be bliss to fools and you are a classical example,
STOP INSULTING OWERRE PEOPLE BY CLAIMING TO BE ONE OF THEM, YOU ARE A HUGE DISGRACE TO WHOEVER KNOWS YOU

Words of a deranged mind
one of the attributes of someone who has been cursed from birth to be useless and unfortunate forever is the flair to throw curses at the slightest chances

if you are not destined to be a fool forever you would understand dat your personal lord and savior Kanu does not represent anything positive in Ala igbo i dare you to mention 10 positive impact your personal lord and savior kanu has in Igbo land apart from sending able young men to their early graves

for you info fool i was an ipob member till that your personal lord and savior deviated and started use this as a scam cash out package and his constant insults on the igbo elders and ohaneze

dont worry when his assistant is done exposing him animals like you will seek forgiveness for being such a cursed fool

Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland so you can continue you rancor banter on social media if you like mumu yourself and carry your madness out of social media you will die sara and niggas will come and drink life hero and chop rice on dat day when it will be said that your stupidity killed you

what an elder see while sitting a child will not see even from the top of an òshishi oromą amakioha

The ohaneze and Se democratically elected Governors upholds the prescription of ipob so ipob therefore remains proscribed in Igbo land

i am more igbo than you will ever be foooolll
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Omoslim26:

Words of a deranged mind
one of the attributes of someone who has been cursed from birth to be useless and unfortunate forever is the flair to throw curses at the slightest chances

if you are not destined to be a fool forever you would understand dat your personal lord and savior Kanu does not represent anything positive in Ala igbo i dare you to mention 10 positive impact your personal lord and savior kanu has in Igbo land apart from sending able young men to their early graves

for you info fool i was an ipob member till that your personal lord and savior deviated and started use this as a scam cash out package and his constant insults on the igbo elders and ohaneze

dont worry when his assistant is done exposing him animals like you will seek forgiveness for being such a cursed fool

Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland so you can continue you rancor banter on social media if you like mumu yourself and carry your madness out of social media you will die sara and niggas will come and drink life hero and chop rice on dat day when it will be said that your stupidity killed you

what an elder see while sitting a child will not see even from the top of an òshishi oromą amakioha

The ohaneze and Se democratically elected Governors upholds the prescription of ipob so ipob therefore remains proscribed in Igbo land

i am more igbo than you will ever be foooolll

first you said you have been an IPOB member before which I have never being but I KNOW s thing or two about your type of person. go back and you will see that you are the one who threw the first insult, it's not surprising, you msy also want to tell me ten good things your ohaneze and so called elders have done in igbo land, but you can be im denial all you want but the reality is that kanu remains more popular than all your ohaneze and ypur five igbo governors joined together, I am 2000% sure that should they call you to come out today, you will not come out unless they pay you but if kanu call his people out today, they will come out im their hundreds of thousands, this is the reality and whatever you say doesn't change that, you claim to be igbo, I am not surprised because you are one of those things you get when the gene pool gets contaminated, you can rant all you WANT. kanu remains more respected even outside this your shithole and by those you bow down to in the north, that you see the CHAINS and SHACKLES in your hand as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND doesn't mean that every other person will see it that way, enjoy your slavery, blood doesn't lie
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
mbaise1000:

first you said you have been an IPOB member before which I have never being but I KNOW s thing or two about your type of person. go back and you will see that you are the one who threw the first insult, it's not surprising, you msy also want to tell me ten good things your ohaneze and so called elders have done in igbo land, but you can be im denial all you want but the reality is that kanu remains more popular than all your ohaneze and ypur five igbo governors joined together, I am 2000% sure that should they call you to come out today, you will not come out unless they pay you but if kanu call his people out today, they will come out im their hundreds of thousands, this is the reality and whatever you say doesn't change that, you claim to be igbo, I am not surprised because you are one of those things you get when the gene pool gets contaminated, you can rant all you WANT. kanu remains more respected even outside this your shithole and by those you bow down to in the north, that you see the CHAINS and SHACKLES in your hand as ornaments of GOLD and DIAMOND doesn't mean that every other person will see it that way, enjoy your slavery, blood doesn't lie

More words from a deranged and mentally unstable nincompoop

i didn't throw any insults at you but only drew your deranged mind to reality which is

1.ipob is a sect under the unbrella of a tribe called Igbo

2.Igbo is a major Is a major member of a Country called Nigeria

3.The Federal govt of Nigeria which Igbo is a member of which automatically means Ipob is under Nigeria too have come out to label ipob terrorists group and also proscribed their activities

4..The Igbo Ohaneze,the se governors who were democratically elected and chosen by the Igbo people to head the affairs of the land and prominent Igbo stake holders have come out to say we regect tagging ipob as terrorist bcus there is no place for terrorism in the ideology of The Igbo People in entirety but we upheld the proscription order and hereby declared ipob proscribed in ala igbo. if ipob is truly is wat the whole Igbo as a nation seeks and pledge alliance to there would have been a disastrous revolt from the people against the People dat heads the affairs of Igbo land

Your personal lord and savior kanu said there will be no election in Ala igbo but all over Ala igbo election were still held producing leaders to head the affairs of Igbo land

5.Ipob as it stands cannot openly meet and carry out protest anymore its only activeness is hamperedly envoloped in the large and gigantous world of tge Social Media where can create a lie and exault it to the high heavens if you are compultedly mentalized with the technical know how in creating an impression,image,ideology and how to effectively sell it

and nothing of such an uproar or rebellious movement still has not be made against the leaders of igbo land by the igbo people in entirety

Kiss the truth you bloody ragbait ipob is was and will never be more relevent than just a sect in igbo land
and kanu will never be more dan just the league of Urazurike,asari dokubo,ken saro wiwa

this a strong men of good social will to connect with the people but kanu's problem is trying to tag himself too much of a person and speaking as though he speaks for the igbos in totality .

no be every Igbo man be Ipob

and again i am more Igbo dan you can ever fake to be

Obughì onyeobuĺą ne só unų nę męę ihę Ipob
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
mbaise1000:

More words from a deranged and mentally unstable nincompoop

i didn't throw any insults at you but only drew your deranged mind to reality which is

1.ipob is a sect under the unbrella of a tribe called Igbo

2.Igbo is a major Is a major member of a Country called Nigeria

3.The Federal govt of Nigeria which Igbo is a member of which automatically means Ipob is under Nigeria too have come out to label ipob terrorists group and also proscribed their activities

4..The Igbo Ohaneze,the se governors who were democratically elected and chosen by the Igbo people to head the affairs of the land and prominent Igbo stake holders have come out to say we regect tagging ipob as terrorist bcus there is no place for terrorism in the ideology of The Igbo People in entirety but we upheld the proscription order and hereby declared ipob proscribed in ala igbo. if ipob is truly is wat the whole Igbo as a nation seeks and pledge alliance to there would have been a disastrous revolt from the people against the People dat heads the affairs of Igbo land

Your personal lord and savior kanu said there will be no election in Ala igbo but all over Ala igbo election were still held producing leaders to head the affairs of Igbo land

5.Ipob as it stands cannot openly meet and carry out protest anymore its only activeness is hamperedly envoloped in the large and gigantous world of tge Social Media where u can create a lie and exault it to the high heavens if you are compultedly mentalized with the technical know how in creating an impression,image,ideology and how to effectively sell it

and nothing of such an uproar or rebellious movement still has not be made against the leaders of igbo land by the igbo people in entirety

Kiss the truth you bloody ragbait ipob is was and will never be more relevent than just a sect in igbo land
and kanu will never be more dan just the league of Urazurike,asari dokubo,ken saro wiwa

this are strong men of good social will to connect with the people but kanu's problem is trying to tag himself too much of a person and speaking as though he speaks for the igbos in totality .

no be every Igbo man be Ipob

and again i am more Igbo dan you can ever fake to be

Obughì onyeobuĺą ne só unų nę męę ihę Ipob

and stop being over sensationally engrossed in overfloaty nefarious emotions without daring to analyze and ask questions like an hopeless ZOMBIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flags Of Self Determination Areas In Nigeria. / Soludo Pays First Salary Just After 8 Days In Office / Seun Osewa Surrenders To Fate After Osinbajo's Humiliating Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.