Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,793 members, 7,975,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (147 Views)

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made By Soibi Versatile / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made! / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made by jonatoye(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter what you feel about yourself, the fact remains that you are a perfect creation of God. Don't see yourself in the mirror of another person but appreciate God for who you are!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:14 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nature of a man is a type that becomes discouraged or dejected whenever he or she feels disadvantaged in various aspects of life. This usually occurs when a man examines himself in the mirror of another person who appears to better in certain as of life. You will not value what God has done for nor how he created you until you appreciate him and live with the orientation that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

You must begin to see yourself in the mirror of God's creation; created uniquely to fulfil definite divine purpose. There is something in you that someone somewhere is earnestly craving for, in the manner you are also craving for something another man has. Hence, do not lose sight of the fact that you are a special creation of God. In all situations, endeavour to thank God for your life!!!

+ Does your soul acknowledge the fact that you are marvellously created?

Lord! I praise You for who you made me to be; I am fearfully and wonderfully made in Jesus name. Amen!

Emphasis
A man will not enjoy and fulfil his days as God's creation until his soul knows very well and acknowledge the fact that the works of God are marvellous!!!

Have a Remarkable Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

No Temptation That Comes To You That Is Greater Than God's Grace Within You / "Surely He Shall Deliver Thee From The Snare Of The Fowler." / See The Moment The Prophet That Deliverance In Big River, Delivers His Clients W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.