Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. (293 Views)

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made By Soibi Versatile / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made! / You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

We are the temple of YHVH. I am the temple of YHVH El Shaddai. The Father, YHVH, and my Master, Yahushua the Messiah, live in me by his Spirit. I am in Yahushua the Messiah and Yahushua the Messiah is in me. I am one with my Master Yahushua the Messiah in spirit.

The body of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah, by virtue of the fact that he lives inside, is greater than any shrine, altar, coven or physical structure any place, anywhere.

YHVH Almighty has never lived and will never live in any house built by human hands. He honored the temple built by Solomon by putting his Name there. He consecrated it for burnt offering. That was before the coming of the Messiah Yahushua.

The people of this world can erect all forms of physical structures, whether small or big, in honour of whoever or whatever they worship. However, the saints of the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the Mighty One of Jacob, he who dwelt in the burning bush, YHVH of Hosts, should not be confused as to what constitutes his temple today, after the greatest offering ever has been offered by the Messiah...his own body.

The greatest offering any saint could ever give to the Father of the heavenly lights is his or her body as a living sacrifice. Anyone who offers himself or herself to the Father, through the Messiah Yahushua, as a living sacrifice, will keep himself or herself from the things that will defile the body, especially sexual immorality - be it fornication, adultery, homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, etc.

The set-apart Scriptures, without any shred of ambiguity, has made it explicitly clear that the presence of the Creator of the heavens and the earth will no longer dwell in physical structures built by human hands but in the bodies of his chosen ones - his saints. Therefore, anyone who goes to any physical structure with the intention or expectation of experiencing or encountering the power or presence of Yahushua the Messiah, can as well experience or encounter demonic manifestations.

Anyone who desires to be truthful to himself or herself will realize that no physical structure will ever be more magnificent than the human body. how much more when the Creator and his Son dwell in that body by his Spirit.

Wherever any saint of the Father in heaven is, there his presence will be. Wherever the presence of the Father in heaven is, there the Hosts of heaven are. Therefore, as a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you don't go about looking for his presence. His presence is always with you and you are always in his presence.

When next you want to see or behold magnificence, stand in front of the mirror, take a proper look at yourself from head to toe and ponder what your body his capable of doing on its own without any external input. Then, get down on your knees and give honour to the Mighty One who made you. Give honour to the Master of the Universe who, in his wisdom, made such magnificence.

After all:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14.

I thank you Father, YHVH El Shaddai, for making such a magnificent temple - my body. Thank you Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows for counting me worthy to be your temple - a home where you and your begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, live.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Shouldn't this message be bringing joy to those who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah?

Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
The vessel through whom the Creator of heaven and earth will use for the great and awesome manifestation of his greatness and awesomeness in this world will be made so right from his or her mother's
womb. No power will ever make him change his mind concerning any of his vessels. Such gift cannot be stolen, hindered or channelled by any power from such vessel to another. With this knowledge at the back of your mind, brother/sister, let your mind be at peace. Do not listen to what Satan and the demons utter through their human slaves.
Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
As relevant as ever.
Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Guard your hearts.
Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Are you getting ready to enter the weekly Sabbath of rest of YHVH Almighty? 6pm today to 6pm tomorrow.

Re: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. by elated177: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Happy Birthday Celebration To Gospel Duchess, Esther Igbekele / I Saw Death In The Eyes Of Five People Before They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.