Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,937 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (223572 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
drLammy:
Mama V ah far na
...I am fine dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...who is deluding others with theology u dick?
HAHAHAAA ADA COME EAT FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN cheesy
SisterFire:
...who is deluding others with theology u dick?
HAHAHAAA ADA COME EAT FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
djlyrics:

Ok, first let me say this; from my early childhood I have this disdain for anything organized religion and sacred book of any culture cast or Creed.

I feel there are all lies and half truth that keeps us away from the truth about this existence. Moreso, I'm a lover of truth and a seeker.
Now here is my confusion; how do human beings come in existence? ie (me) I know my parents came together and reproduce, but before I was born, where was I?

When I die where am I going?
Is there reincarnation?
Is there a possibility of reincarnating to s higher plane of existence?
I have other mind bugling questions but let's start from here.
...my dear tank nature u are here ...I see Africa great once more when truth seekers shall replace the fools ,

Coming to your questions

(1) my dear when u die you are going to vosod or place of peace kept for all breathing matters in the universe be it human, serpenters , REPTILIANs , (un)winged Humanoids , daughters ( mammy water) unknown creatures , Animals be it microorganisms n parasites , plants and reefs ,Live seas etc
...when u die u are going to glow according to what lies in ur brains , if u are like aboki praying 100times a day u shall glow like an Aboki , if u are like dazzlingd or some of the Atheists u shall glow like them , ... Those who glows bright lights will have easy access because full confidence shall be upon u while going to the vosod ,
On a funny note
If an Aboki soul glowing not up to a matchstick light mistakenly enters VOSOD , the spirit shall disturb all there as it searches for Allah , then someone will lead him to the fire of Allah ...and peace shall reign again ... ,

(11) VOSOD also serve as a place of reincanation ,also as a place of justice for an example ghosts u see on earth aren't from the tent nor camp of Yahweh but from vosod , that's y no pastor can save anyone from them except d one daft nollywood & Hollywood shows u my dear ...dealing with those ghost is same as defiling nature , though we have gifteds who intercedes on the offenders behalf because gifteds ( ogbanjes') are brothers n sisters of nature

(111) Ok like reincanating to a level of winged Humanoids like yahweh with great dominions or nephîlim like Jesus or my biological self ?

...is not so possible my dear , (I have been waiting for tloc or dazzlingd to ask this) grin grin grin

If great winged Humanoids ! ... You have to wait another 5million vosods year ( 12million years ) for the supreme team to create another winged Humanoids same dominion as Yahweh , Astållé , ‡shteralæi , Amún théæmøs , jupilèr etc

if great nephîlim !
Then you have to wait for like 1000vosod years (2100years ) when Humanoids will give conceive , y did I say so ... Dis great beings don't engage in an unnecessary birth like u humans ( I won't say tiny since someone is always angry ) , so with the behaviors of this great creatures I predicted 1000vosod years when it might be 100,000vosods year ...u might want to be a nephîlim of an unknown creature giving birth every 12years unlike every half a minute on earth , but no one wants to be a nephîlim of a giant cobrastein with 4hands and wings ,

Merci bouqui
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
HAHAHAAA ADA COME EAT FRIED PALM KERNEL AND SOAKED GARRI cheesy
...fixed

Eat I am a big gurl cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...fixed
Eat I am a big gurl cheesy
FUUNKEEE !!!PETE EDOCHIE MUST HEAR THIS 。
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adaibeku:
cheesy Dear Amaka la hot
* Ladiesforever ©

What hav u to say about the teachings of ur Brother who says if someone slaps u on the right n you turn ur left for him or her ? If I slap u wat will u do to me � ?

[2] jumping into the ocean ,! snapping ur neck , drinking poison when u are done , are u teaching humans to commit suicide or what clarify ?

70mks
...which brother mtchew
before u slap me Ada I would have design ur face with hot slaps grin OH YEAH , NOW OPEN UR EAR , every word has it's perfect translation
The deception in this word is endless , the pastors has hidden this for a long time in accordance to Jesus n his apostles n I will expose this first time in history " This is what pastors say n do later ",in the daytime if I am slapped on a right cheek ,I shall turn to my left in the glory of the lord BY DAYTIME and MY NIGHT ALL HANDS THAT SLAPPED ME SHALL BE CHOPPED OFF BY HATCHETMEN, then children of Zion shall glorify the lord
...this has worked over the millenuims and won't stopped unless great ANTICHRISTs do the needful,
...when u want to do extreme evil wear a suit sown with Bible verses upon , n hold holy water ,
It reminds me of a quiet pastor I dated ( like a sidechick ) many years back ...someone bath him with insults and slap by 2pm in the afternoon amongst the prayer meeting because it was a retreat , he didn't fight back but was saying Lord bless you , Lord bless u !! Later I didn't know he schemed the guy ...see what he did , he sent a lady to the guy and she was drinking with the guy in the beer parlour then the hachet men he sent met the guy tell the girl to follow them ,then brought out a hammer and broke every single bones in the guys hands and left him ,
...now the news reached the church that the guy who touched the anointing ( ie Evang anogela ) has lost his hands when fight over a woman, MANY PRAISE DA LORD AND MANY SHOUTED ALLELUEIA AND MANY PRAYED THAT THE GUY( African Atheist) SHUD REPENT N SERVE GOD ONCE MORE ,
...some will say y will he not damage the guys hand , but I will tell them , y not say u did so than SAYING Jesus n holyspirit helped u do SO , with all ur wicked crafts

Ur second question , I told someone asking me to define soul that soul is urs forever , use it anyhow u like ...but bear in mind that we have wisdom n foolishness every decision u take falls in this 2 categories ,
Many male nephîlims has reincanated as female female nephîlim as male humans , that's y when men likes men allow them cos u don't know if they have female souls vis-versa,

Read my lips : YOUR SOUL IS URS N NO ONE OWNS IT EXCEPT U , U CAN BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO GET UR ASS PROGRAMMED THEN SETTING UR USELESS SOUL OUT OF UR GRIP ...is it my concern no!
..I'm not telling people to commit suicide because most times is out of cowardice people do it ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Guys u need to see this movie, The island, currently on Netflix

A good allegory of what sisterfire and some others have been saying about programming.

Scientist breaded human bodies in a facility for the purpose of harvesting their organs for the elites. Somehow, consciousness got into the bodies of this supposedly lifeless humans. In order to keep them in control, they programmed their mind about a dangerous outside world and whenever It is time to harvest them anyone of them, they say that particular one is going to an island (heaven) however, he will be taken away and slaughtered and his organs harvested..

Sorry for the spoilers alerr

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
dazzlingd:
Guys u need to see this movie, The island, currently on Netflix

A good allegory of what sisterfire and some others have been saying about programming.

Scientist breaded human bodies in a facility for the purpose of harvesting their organs for the elites. Somehow, consciousness got into the bodies of this supposedly lifeless humans. In order to keep them in control, they programmed their mind about a dangerous outside world and whenever It is time to harvest them anyone of them, they say that particular one is going to an island (heaven) however, he will be taken away and slaughtered and his organs harvested..

Sorry for the spoilers alerr
...you know those whitemen can't come out clean to say what is on their mind , cos if they do , they will brand the movie satanic ...it will take Africans 1000years to act that kind of movie , LATER I WILL WATCH IT ...

but the owners of that movie called Immortals tried to expose something delicate but where watchful of been called satanic ,

The part played by the emperor ( Mickey Rourke my crush in the mid 80s ) and the actor of Superman ( have forgotten his name ) was so expository ...I laff as Mickey Rourke tries to remind me of Adolf hitlar ... May be by 2022 many movies won't even mind been called satanic

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:

(111) Ok like reincanating to a level of winged Humanoids like yahweh with great dominions or nephîlim like Jesus or my biological self ?

...is not so possible my dear , (I have been waiting for tloc or dazzlingd to ask this) grin grin grin

Ok noted. like I said before, I am a seeker, I don't believe or disbelief anything you said but what do you have to say about LORD SHIVA, BHUDA, ZOROSTA, AUGUSTA MUNI, OSIRIS and all others who transcendent their earthly limitations and become a realized beings of higher existence?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...which brother mtchew
before u slap me Ada I would have design ur face with hot slaps grin OH YEAH , NOW OPEN UR EAR , every word has it's perfect translation
The deception in this word is endless , the pastors has hidden this for a long time in accordance to Jesus n his apostles n I will expose this first time in history " This is what pastors say n do later ",in the daytime if I am slapped on a right cheek ,I shall turn to my left in the glory of the lord BY DAYTIME and MY NIGHT ALL HANDS THAT SLAPPED ME SHALL BE CHOPPED OFF BY HATCHETMEN, then children of Zion shall glorify the lord
...this has worked over the millenuims and won't stopped unless great ANTICHRISTs do the needful,
...when u want to do extreme evil wear a suit sown with Bible verses upon , n hold holy water ,
It reminds me of a quiet pastor I dated ( like a sidechick ) many years back ...someone bath him with insults and slap by 2pm in the afternoon amongst the prayer meeting because it was a retreat , he didn't fight back but was saying Lord bless you , Lord bless u !! Later I didn't know he schemed the guy ...see what he did , he sent a lady to the guy and she was drinking with the guy in the beer parlour then the hachet men he sent met the guy tell the girl to follow them ,then brought out a hammer and broke every single bones in the guys hands and left him ,
...now the news reached the church that the guy who touched the anointing ( ie Evang anogela ) has lost his hands when fight over a woman, MANY PRAISE DA LORD AND MANY SHOUTED ALLELUEIA AND MANY PRAYED THAT THE GUY( African Atheist) SHUD REPENT N SERVE GOD ONCE MORE ,
...some will say y will he not damage the guys hand , but I will tell them , y not say u did so than SAYING Jesus n holyspirit helped u do SO , with all ur wicked crafts

Ur second question , I told someone asking me to define soul that soul is urs forever , use it anyhow u like ...but bear in mind that we have wisdom n foolishness every decision u take falls in this 2 categories ,
Many male nephîlims has reincanated as female female nephîlim as male humans , that's y when men likes men allow them cos u don't know if they have female souls vis-versa,

Read my lips : YOUR SOUL IS URS N NO ONE OWNS IT EXCEPT U , U CAN BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO GET UR ASS PROGRAMMED THEN SETTING UR USELESS SOUL OUT OF UR GRIP ...is it my concern no!
..I'm not telling people to commit suicide because most times is out of cowardice people do it ,

@Sisterfire, I read about someones experience here a couple of years ago how he encountered a being that is not of our world. the being in the form of female wanted to learn from him how to LOVE because such emotions were non existent in there world. There were certain things he narrated that the being said, like a time she was feeling low energy (maybe astral energy) and decided to go to near by churches to seek energies that are about church environments. The first church she went to drained her of the little she had, of which she quickly left to another where she got an overflow of what she wanted. I will not mention the churches here but how possible can one lose or receive positive or negative energies without being aware? Enlighten us and if possible ways of how not to lose the virtues inherent in out being. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sisterfire'
'yoruba warlords always wear this below ' I notice is just yorubas alone that wore this ,
Igbos & Bini don't :

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nairaland is really slow in the afternoon, to load a page takes like 35sc. This has caused me to post and repost the same thing twice.

@Sisterfire, I'm still waiting for answers to my last question.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
djlyrics:
Nairaland is really slow in the afternoon, to load a page takes like 35sc. This has caused me to post and repost the same thing twice.

@Sisterfire, I'm still waiting for answers to my last question.
...Many are upon Nairaland , when. Girls moves for date n boys goes 2 watch ball ...it will be free somehw smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...you know those whitemen can't come out clean to say what is on their mind , cos if they do , they will brand the movie satanic ...it will take Africans 1000years to act that kind of movie , LATER I WILL WATCH IT ...

but the owners of that movie called Immortals tried to expose something delicate but where watchful of been called satanic ,

The part played by the emperor ( Mickey Rourke my crush in the mid 80s ) and the actor of Superman ( have forgotten his name ) was so expository ...I laff as Mickey Rourke tries to remind me of Adolf hitlar ... May be by 2022 many movies won't even mind been called satanic

I easily identify movies depicting religion and programming in coded ways......they make mention of God in one or two occasions or use biblical technologies.

Example, a movie like Matrix using religious technologies like trinity, a ship called nebuchednazzer, in the city of Zion.

Morpheus the one freeing humans from their programmed mind was tagged as a most wanted dangerous terrorist by the government agent
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
djlyrics:

Ok noted. like I said before, I am a seeker, I don't believe or disbelief anything you said but what do you have to say about LORD SHIVA, BHUDA, ZOROSTA, AUGUSTA MUNI, OSIRIS and all others who transcendent their earthly limitations and become a realized beings of higher existence?
...oh hell lord shivå ! Oh hell lord shivå hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
Don't mind me just mimicking a great Benin city pastor (dead though ) I saw during my MEDITATIONs days back when I was the real sister fire that does 12days fasting ,
U and eastern Humanoids!

S†VƧÇ
he is a known winged humanoid pitch skin who landed with his planet mates in Hindustanli 7000yrs ago during the Humanoids' coldwars ,
In creation of Hindustan Shiva has 60% stake
He is infamous for his blood & gold kind of programming , though he programmes the unfortunate but he blesses them afterward and can never be compared to that of the christians who programmes u n nowhere to be found to bless u ,
For better understanding Shiva is S†VÆ§Ç introduced blood ritual killings for gold ,later on paper money , this made hindustan ( Bangladesh , India , Pakistan , parts of Malaysia ) a known place for vosods citizens to practice their justice till date , so much blood and injustice ...but Shiva who is as sturbborn as Yahweh is locked up just like his friend yahweh ... He has rendered so much golds to Nigeria alongside Àrobunaagû of nawgu ...while Nigerians render him so much blood which he used it souls to decorate his scorpion and viper place , lately he has a pitch dark place for u humans ,
Remaining details later

Buddha is a humanoid from same planet as Kristi visthnus* , lord shivå , bram•hsçu agagystsçu etc
He is the closest ally of great Kristi ,him wu ( Buddha came as a reincanated like 5500Bc (after coming 300yrs back biologically) , to teach wisdom and few of his healthy skills to humans accross the siberian ,

ZORŒSTLÆÎ
A reincanated nephîlim with same bloodline as Ènki from mother annuku's planet who come twice to destroy Islam and even Allah himself , whether he succeeded no one knew but he tried anyways ...wat are my saying he didn't succeed just like adolf hitlar

AGAGYSTSÇU
A gifted nephîlim just like co creator of the yorubas
.., he has many inventions with his human vessels till date ,
...he is behind recent medical phenomenons rocking India till date with his numerous scientific Antichrists here n there !

OSIRÆS
...a programming nephîlim son of Humanoid Ra and mother isis , who refuses to follow his father's footprint just like his Yahweh like brother Sét , ot ... Did he not have so much quarrels even with me and my mother then when we live Egypt with the añakscú , he and his brothers are the best friend of Jesus FÉR ÆLKÏRÍNSCÛ ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

I easily identify movies depicting religion and programming in coded ways......they make mention of God in one or two occasions or use biblical technologies.

Example, a movie like Matrix using religious technologies like trinity, a ship called nebuchednazzer, in the city of Zion.

Morpheus the one freeing humans from their programmed mind was tagged as a most wanted dangerous terrorist by the government agent
...like seriously @morpheus shocked ?
...so tell me how it does it ?
I was so busy with many things that those films are alien to me , the movie is even rotten here in my house , interesting ...whitemen shud Continue exposing them until humans are free, let blackmen espicially nigerian Continue acting where pastors chase out ghosts who attacked a tithe paying ritualist to hellfire ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...Many are upon Nairaland , when. Girls moves for date n boys goes 2 watch ball ...it will be free somehw smiley
happy sunday. Jesus is lord
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Sisterfire'
'yoruba warlords always wear this below ' I notice is just yorubas alone that wore this ,
Igbos & Bini don't :
...one thing about yorubas is that they love their ancestors while igbos calls theirs demons , igbos are lucky they have branches from igala , akwaibom , ikon , darkcreeks if not ...shame on them

Eshu Èsçu the gifted nephîlim moves around the breadth n width of oluwaland with this powerful suit many gods ( even from far place like Sweden ) came for apprenticeship in his abode and JESUS OF NAZARETH PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE GOD OF HOLINESS CAME TOO and many suffered for this , when Iran and iraq prepares well they shall descend upon u like the holyspirit grin

So my dear dis suit contains power to manipulate nature , because ur god eshu is also a gifted like ogbanje god
But let it not kill the bravery in u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...like seriously @morpheus shocked ?
...so tell me how it does it ?
I was so busy with many things that those films are alien to me , the movie is even rotten here in my house , interesting ...whitemen shud Continue exposing them until humans are free, let blackmen espicially nigerian Continue acting where pastors chase out ghosts who attacked a tithe paying ritualist to hellfire ,

Lol, u havent watched matrix?? Wow, I'm surprised
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...one thing about yorubas is that they love their ancestors while igbos calls theirs demons , igbos are lucky they have branches from igala , akwaibom , ikon , darkcreeks if not ...shame on them

Eshu Èsçu the gifted nephîlim moves around the breadth n width of oluwaland with this powerful suit many gods ( even from far place like Sweden ) came for apprenticeship in his abode and JESUS OF NAZARETH PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE GOD OF HOLINESS CAME TOO and many suffered for this , when Iran and iraq prepares well they shall descend upon u like the holyspirit grin

So my dear dis suit contains power to manipulate nature , because ur god eshu is also a gifted like ogbanje god
But let it not kill the bravery in u

According to otem, jesus visited eshu to learn from him....in return, eshu told him that he must insert his name in the middle of his hence....hence Y-eshu-a which is Yeshua..
In fact, from a very young age I've always wondered why jesu (in yoruba) sounded much like eshu...
Even the name Israel....name of three gods combined together...ISIS, Ra and El.....IsRaEl....but of course Christians will ignore all these
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...oh hell lord shivå ! Oh hell lord shivå hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
Don't mind me just mimicking a great Benin city pastor (dead though ) I saw during my MEDITATIONs days back when I was the real sister fire that does 12days fasting ,
U and eastern Humanoids!

S†VƧÇ
he is a known winged humanoid pitch skin who landed with his planet mates in Hindustanli 7000yrs ago during the Humanoids' coldwars ,
In creation of Hindustan Shiva has 60% stake
He is infamous for his blood & gold kind of programming , though he programmes the unfortunate but he blesses them afterward and can never be compared to that of the christians who programmes u n nowhere to be found to bless u ,
For better understanding Shiva is S†VÆ§Ç introduced blood ritual killings for gold ,later on paper money , this made hindustan ( Bangladesh , India , Pakistan , parts of Malaysia ) a known place for vosods citizens to practice their justice till date , so much blood and injustice ...but Shiva who is as sturbborn as Yahweh is locked up just like his friend yahweh ... He has rendered so much golds to Nigeria alongside Àrobunaagû of nawgu ...while Nigerians render him so much blood which he used it souls to decorate his scorpion and viper place , lately he has a pitch dark place for u humans ,
Remaining details later

Buddha is a humanoid from same planet as Kristi visthnus* , lord shivå , bram•hsçu agagystsçu etc
He is the closest ally of great Kristi ,him wu ( Buddha came as a reincanated like 5500Bc (after coming 300yrs back biologically) , to teach wisdom and few of his healthy skills to humans accross the siberian ,

You are truly enlightend, I seek more knowledge.
Do you have an email address or private phone number to reach you? There are things I can't discuss here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
djlyrics:

You are truly enlightend, I seek more knowledge.
Do you have an email address or private phone number to reach you? There are things I can't discuss here.
...this is a freedom thread ,I even posted my nudes for all to watch around January , ...so nothing to hide dearie

Or I can borrow a monikker ( u also change ur monikker) n we shall discuss things in a very quiet thread where even spirits don't watch , ( a lot of people view my comments u know) wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

Lol, u havent watched matrix?? Wow, I'm surprised
...if I tell u I just watched Titanic for the first in my life around December 2020 ,u won't believe ...I so much felt so much emotions , the movie hurts me so much n I now understand y people talk about it ...

..there are films I will look n lose interest unlike the stupid film called 300 and justice league which I decided to watch but it all turned a fluke
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
dazzlingd:

According to otem, jesus visited eshu to learn from him....in return, eshu told him that he must insert his name in the middle of his hence....hence Y-eshu-a which is Yeshua..
In fact, from a very young age I've always wondered why jesu (in yoruba) sounded much like eshu...
Even the name Israel....name of three gods combined together...ISIS, Ra and El.....IsRaEl....but of course Christians will ignore all these
... Otem talked abou it ? shocked supreme team are really phenomenal ,

These Yorubaescu suit u see is what isreali priests wore those days , I don't know whether they still put it on till date ...oh I remember advance science n technology beats all this ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...if I tell u I just watched Titanic for the first in my life around December 2020 ,u won't believe ...I so much felt so much emotions , the movie hurts me so much n I now understand y people talk about it ...

..there are films I will look n lose interest unlike the stupid film called 300 and justice league which I decided to watch but it all turned a fluke

Those are evergreen movies..
Go watch matrix

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
...A lot of unanswered Questions , where is that my daughter self Adaibeku ! Adaibeku !!
Better come and answer leetylee na LUWIIZY his meditation Questions ...and stop throwing stones and white chalks about !
...Yawns embarassed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tloc:

@Sisterfire, I read about someones experience here a couple of years ago how he encountered a being that is not of our world. the being in the form of female wanted to learn from him how to LOVE because such emotions were non existent in there world. There were certain things he narrated that the being said, like a time she was feeling low energy (maybe astral energy) and decided to go to near by churches to seek energies that are about church environments. The first church she went to drained her of the little she had, of which she quickly left to another where she got an overflow of what she wanted. I will not mention the churches here but how possible can one lose or receive positive or negative energies without being aware? Enlighten us and if possible ways of how not to lose the virtues inherent in out being. Thank you.
...the first church she went to drained her ?
Some churches might be shouting praaaaaaise da lord now , that holyspirit existing only in their church has conquered Satan ( the innocent alienbaby) ,
...did the alien which I know might be like a human girl of four or five check whether the phone lines or the transformer , powerline things of such disturbing the brains of head users not behind it , all she knew is that church somewhere has Destroyed her powers , I wish I can get hold of that green ugly thing n give her the flogging of her life for confusing African atheists ,
... something like this happened to me when I was standing near the numerous choir appliances , it is usual for head users ... I heard a radiation sounding like switch-on television even inside the bushes , when I look ...I see a powerline or a powerbox , an excessive headuser like that alien babe might be striked down but only for a seconds ...

Alien babies normally go about searching for Earth's knowledges ,while their parents steals gold ...u see them as big n mature because of the tall sizes , but babies are babies ...after stealing golds they call back their baby n left shikena..I will catch one of the babies one day if only they can set foot in Africa , n spank them for their loud mouths n misjointed analyses
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
...Dammyz101 n drlammy how are u both?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...A lot of unanswered Questions , where is that my daughter self Adaibeku ! Adaibeku !!
Better come and answer leetylee na LUWIIZY his meditation Questions ...and stop throwing stones and white chalks about !
...Yawns embarassed

Amaka la hot everyone has his or her way of meditation

If I tell him mine will he understand ? ;?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adaibeku:

Amaka la hot everyone has his or her way of meditation

If I tell him mine will he understand ? ;?
...then tell us yours... like ur goddess told you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2021
... She removed her womb just to work for mother nature in her quote " why giving birth when their are many not talking care of " and she adopted 6 motherless younglings ' that's y is hard to be reincanated as a nephîlim , that's how real gods row
AND THATS HOW WE ANTICHRISTS ROLE, COS EVEN I HAVE 2 ADOPTED CHILDREN(

tutmurnin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2021
SisterFire:
... She removed her womb just to work for mother nature in her quote " why giving birth when their are many not talking care of " and she adopted 6 motherless younglings ' that's y is hard to be reincanated as a nephîlim , that's how real gods row
AND THATS HOW WE ANTICHRISTS ROLE, COS EVEN I HAVE 2 ADOPTED CHILDREN(

tutmurnin
let me adopt you for my kingdom pleaseeee! I will make you my princess consort.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (609) (Reply)

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.