Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (223590 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...Awwwww! smiley
You hurt her with ur stupidity cos nothing pains a woman like the behaviours of a zero-honourable men , also it burns a woman's heart when u accuse a girl who doesn't do what 99% of women do ... ' In ur stupid mind kpata kpata she is like SisterFire the useless delusional wh0re , women are bitchy and all has smelly cunt " ....
When u say all this u don't know she is cleaning u from her mind , then relegates u to sexslave or Yes , when u hurt ur babe to the point of no return , the love dies n u are her sex slave ...No matter how u view it , no matter how deep ur voice is , no matter how small the girl is , no matter how veiny ur dick is , no matter how huge u are U ARE HER SEX SLAVE, just like a rude boy begging me to let her babe who always have sex with her to always come back to her n love her even without sex
Phil to him but are we not sleeping together ,fvcking together even this morning ?
But the rude boy replied while kneeling down Phil please accept me back to ur heart , I swear to my father's grave that I won't insult u again
...WHEN REAL WOMEN BEHAVE U SHALL KNOW ,

YOU ARE A SEX SLAVE TO HER , YOU MR FRANK HAS BEEN ERASED FROM HER HEART
GO BACK AND WIN HER BACK WITH ALL U GOT , SHE IS A REAL WOMAN
because LOVE IS GREATER THAN SEX , SEX IS JUST ONE OUT OF 100 WAYS TO SHOW LOVE
so u know wot a vein preeq is...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
drLammy:

On this, you aren't fair with your judgement sisterfire since you said in your world you first get the motive behind your actions.
Perhaps, some of this fraudsters scams very corrupt cooperations abroad.
Al tobeit I'm not trying to justify Internet fraud I'm just calling your attention to that part
... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

Please everyone are Yahoo boys stealing from the government or G.Os in the church ?

They scam n steal tomato sellers , private teachers earning 22k per month , Carpenters , jobless youths seeking for visas , ghetto prostitu.tes , house and shop seekers , sick ones etc
When they steal from the govt they do so once in 15yrs ,
Drlammy do you really know me SisterFire ?
99pages and you don't still know me ?

What reason do a Yahoo boy present to why he duped an inventor who toiled for 15yrs , what reason do he or she present to my fvcking ass to why he scammed mama ebunde the crayfish n onions seller through ATM BARCODES , AND PIN NUMBER ?

Let's put it that u are a righteous politician,
DRLAMMY how will u feel as a good man who decide to rule Nigeria with an open heart n honesty and a Yahoo boy dupes u while trying to help the less privileges in ur constituency ?

Answer me now !

... They told you that I am catching cruise n u believe them thinking I am a prostitute who contacted a brain delusion virus or demonic virus whatever , I am not playing here cos my light burns 100,000times more than Yahweh talkless of jesus
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

so u know wot a vein preeq is...
...look at this one angry veins in the p.enis that even a primary4 girl in St mattew primary school , ahoada knows , she will recite it so ur ear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...look at this one angry veins in the p.enis that even a primary4 girl in St mattew primary school , ahoada knows , she will recite it so ur ear
chai...preeq no even geh respect and value for ya eyes again..na see finish cause am
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

chai...preeq no even geh respect and value for ya eyes again..na see finish cause am
...Not like u think it ooooo my dear ,
P.enises are sacred to me but u don't know
smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
And who be Ahoada.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...Not like u think it ooooo my dear , P.enises are sacred to me but u don't know smiley
really? p.enises sacred? like you worship it? what makes it sacred
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
drLammy:

On this, you aren't fair with your judgement sisterfire since you said in your world you first get the motive behind your actions.
Perhaps, some of this fraudsters scams very corrupt cooperations abroad.
Albeit I'm not trying to justify Internet fraud I'm just calling your attention to that part
...stop scamming abroads and scam ur government ,
Though if u must scam a notorious white organization do so without them knowing u are from Nigeria ,
...if not that I and alh rekhina claims Sudanese I would av been thrown out from Dubai cos of ur insensitivity during scamming black enemies ,
...is Nigerians still scamming whites as we speak no ...no... No , ur covers have been blown , no whiteman's wants u in their place
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...stop scamming abroads and scam ur government ,
Though if u must scam a notorious white organization do so without knowing u are from Nigeria ,
...if not that I and alh rekhina claims Sudanese I would av been thrown out from Dubai cos of ur insensitivity during scamming black enemies ,
...is Nigerians still scamming whites as we speak no ...no... No , ur covers have been blown , no whiteman's wants u in their place
What of men who scam women of their pvssy? and after pounding her, they bolt off
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

really? p.enises sacred? like you worship it? what makes it sacred
...Ask ada.ibeku ur wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

What of men who scam women of their pvssy? and after pounding her, they bolt off
...mtchew , u call urselves Yoruba demons right ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...Ask ada.ibeku ur wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you bringing Adaibeku to our sacred matter.....aDa is just a daughter...while u are godmother..so no need jealous...u both have different duty to play
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...mtchew , u call urselves Yoruba demons right ?
I don't know of dat o...all men tribe have always schemed to scam a woman of her pvssy...and I'm beginning to think it's a natural order...afterall...Naso cocck dey always scam hen of her pvssy everytime...he go purshue her till she tire give am free
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...lastly , Africa is africa , that's y many gods don't come here ,
U enter into a rich African womb to have a safe landing , after 6yrs the wealth vanishes n a Mighty god will be thrown in wretchedness hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
He or she will then ask himself what will I use with this stupid body to put food on my table until I am done with my work?
If he teleports he is good to go , if only he can break his bones n it heals back , my brother na hunger be that ooooo !

... Will hunger ever allow him / she to think about using $2.7m to invent shits ?
Fiiiiaaaam he goes into prostitutions or robbery then succeed with little wisdom ... Will he use all that money for an invention which he/she wasn't blessed with?

Dazzlingd tanks for that Ant parable cheesy

I am not satisfied with this explanation. We are talking about higher beings who can tap into higher realms via meditation and seek for help. Beings who have existed billions of years before reincarnating and therefore should have experiences billions of time higher than men. Beings who may have witnessed inventions in multiple planets by other humanoids in several spheres of life. Creatures who may have, over the years, come across and conquered problems that disturb the planet earth.

With such edge over humans, people in that category don't need to have migraine while solving the problem of cancer since "tiny humans" even from shithole countries are doing inventions.

The excuse of poverty is not plausible. If "dull, tiny worms" called humans in Africa can build wealth from nothing for their offspring, why can't a "god" born as man not be able to do so? Why should he be scared of his human parents losing their wealth?

Should he not be superior to humans in all aspects of life including money making? If a child can trust that his adult father can protect him, why can't tiny worms trust that gods in human flesh can awe them with their superior intelligence, especially with the help they can obtain from outside world through meditation?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ifeanyicosta(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SHE CANT ANSWER THIS OK.....
She has already deal wit d question to my understanding[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ifeanyicosta(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...ok dats good , but let me leave my world and come down in a normal wise human sense of reasoning ,
ifeanyi now u got them can you begin cross examining them base on the sterotype ideology like I told u , just kick start a conversation on that , and know their thinking faculty
...if all are in the stereotyping , then examine them base on hardwork cum selflessness,
U are 25 , at the age of 15 I have start dealing with relations with men of 40 and above ,
...IF U EXAMINE DEM BASE ON CHURCH U WILL GET WHO WILL DEMORALIZE U AT THE LONG RUN,
Also examine her with the love of animals like pussy cats crying at night and see what she has to say ,
And Remember no matter what make sure you give the kids u are about to be born great future , good discipline
let all u think of while choosing wife revolve around it , ifeanyicosta if u know ur kids will suffer cut out ur dick n throw it in fire , money is very very important think about that when choosing a wife( u are a man u know what I talk of)!

... Let Charles oputa aka Charly boy be a case study for ur unborn kids , Charles's dad justice oputa amassed wealth which his son ( Charly boy) whose talent is living free like a bird" uses to enjoy life full of freedom , while those with wonderful talent wallow in wretchedness because of their stupid parents who brought them out with thinking of their future .
When choosing a wife , choose a woman who shall sink in wisdoms n knowledges , love of nature and compassion to ur yet unborn children .
...marry a lady who u know is intelligent so ur kids can be intelligent also because INTELLIGENCE OF UR CHILDREN COMES FROM THE FEMALE NO MATTER HOW BRAINY THE MAN SEEMS, DONT MARRY A BEAUTIFUL FOOL ...
... Remember a woman who don't stereotype against people or hate animals can be a great sidekick to u not on earth but beyond ,
U r really on fire my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
uncleck:

I am not satisfied with this explanation. We are talking about higher beings who can tap into higher realms via meditation and seek for help. Beings who have existed billions of years before reincarnating and therefore should have experiences billions of time higher than men. Beings who may have witnessed inventions in multiple planets by other humanoids in several spheres of life. Creatures who may have, over the years, come across and conquered problems that disturb the planet earth.

With such edge over humans, people in that category don't need to have migraine while solving the problem of cancer since "tiny humans" even from shithole countries are doing inventions.

The excuse of poverty is not plausible. If "dull, tiny worms" called humans in Africa can build wealth from nothing for their offspring, why can't a "god" born as man not be able to do so? Why should he be scared of his human parents losing their wealth?

Should he not be superior to humans in all aspects of life including money making? If a child can trust that his adult father can protect him, why can't tiny worms trust that gods in human flesh can awe them with their superior intelligence, especially with the help they can obtain from outside world through meditation?

Good points @uncleck. Where did Africa miss it along the line, we had great empires while Europe was filled with barbarians and Huns. Our educational system was first to take form in ancient Timbuktu and North Africa, so those winged Humanoids that helped Europe out of that misery can do the same here. Quit giving excuses for them @Sisterfire.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...Awwwww! smiley
You hurt her with ur stupidity cos nothing pains a woman like the behaviours of a zero-honourable men , also it burns a woman's heart when u accuse a girl who doesn't do what 99% of women do ... ' In ur stupid mind kpata kpata she is like SisterFire the useless delusional wh0re , women are bitchy and all has smelly cunt " ....
When u say all this u don't know she is cleaning u from her mind , then relegates u to sexslave or Yes , when u hurt ur babe to the point of no return , the love dies n u are her sex slave ...No matter how u view it , no matter how deep ur voice is , no matter how small the girl is , no matter how veiny ur dick is , no matter how huge u are U ARE HER SEX SLAVE, just like a rude boy begging me to let her babe who always have sex with her to always come back to her n love her even without sex
Phil to him but are we not sleeping together ,fvcking together even this morning ?
But the rude boy replied while kneeling down Phil please accept me back to ur heart , I swear to my father's grave that I won't insult u again
...WHEN REAL WOMEN BEHAVE U SHALL KNOW ,

YOU ARE A SEX SLAVE TO HER , YOU MR FRANK HAS BEEN ERASED FROM HER HEART
GO BACK AND WIN HER BACK WITH ALL U GOT , SHE IS A REAL WOMAN
because LOVE IS GREATER THAN SEX , SEX IS JUST ONE OUT OF 100 WAYS TO SHOW LOVE
ADA THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT AND ADVICE。IT REALLY HURTS ME WHEN SHE DISRESPECTS ME because I WAS THE ONE THAT DEFLOWERED HER.I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THE SAME GIRL YHAT SAID SHE JUST WOKE UP AND SAW BLOOD IS THE SAME PERSON THAT ALWAYS TELL ME THAT SHE MUST MARRY BEFORE CONCEIVING FOR ANY MAN,because ALL HER SISTERS GOT PREGNANT FOR MEN AND THEIR BRIDE PRICE WAS NOT PAID。SHE SAID A PROPER MARRIGE RIGHTS MUST BE PERFORMED BEFORE SHE GO CARRY PIKIN FOR ANYBODY。THOSE STATEMENTS FUELLED MY SUSPICION THAT SHE INTNNTIONALLY ABORTED THE CHILD。IT WAS SAME MONTH THAT MY GOODS WERE CONFISCATED BY CAMEROON MARINE SOLDIERS AND MY SIXTH SENSE TELLS ME THAT SHE FEELS THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO USE NUTURE THE CHILD。
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
uncleck:

...then meditate so that the real god can move mountains for u ,
...As for me read my lips I have no energy for inventions right now , i can see millions of things Jesus invented , or 10000 things wanyonyi of Kenya invented ,
Or I can see that Eddie nawgu invented millions of things ,
Who again , chioma a..mr...is has invented 2million things ba , fela invented aeroplane I guess ...
If I call you daft now they say I am been childish , I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE GIFTED WHICH ARE HUMANS NOT EVEN REINCANATED , BUT U ARE AFTER THE TINY WORMS THAT I SAY TO GET BACK AT ME ,
Everyone will bear me witness how I analyse the gifts of the gifted whom happen to be the great INVENTors of our time , but u are after the tiny worms that I say all for ur selfish plans , Jesus Christ has blocked ur brain that all I say will turn a deaf ear , I should go and start searching for cobalts ,bssalts COLUMBITES and quartz here and there because I want to satisfy u,

...I will stop saying the tiny worms n I am not a goddess but a human who shall go back to her .... Body ,

I know if I open a church n pay u after doing blood n gold business with Dr( Mrs) u will believe me ,
This is my last answer to this , since u lack simple reasoning of tactics of nature
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
i have been calling YAHWE a giant humanoid his nickname satan

So am not an atheist
WHO IS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tloc:

Good points @uncleck. Where did Africa miss it along the line, we had great empires while Europe was filled with barbarians and Huns. Our educational system was first to take form in ancient Timbuktu and North Africa, so those winged Humanoids that helped Europe out of that misery can do the same here. Quit giving excuses for them @Sisterfire.
...don't count Egypt amongst u because the creator of Egypt is same as that of Greece ,parts of Italy n Macedonia ,
Timbuktu of AD periods? ... Yesterday smiley

... , when white giants Atlantis has been moving mountains since 200,000Bc , Mexico has been using great technologies before the days of the rise babylon ,

Just yesterday that mansa musa rised n they decided to teach u few arabics synbols and some few numbers u want to compare urself with white people ...I heard u guys go here n there complaining that Africans own earth ...going by nature's standards only humans worthy enough to claim earth are the roumangaries , red Indians n Aztecs ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHO IS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU ?
...I don't know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
are you talking of IRAQ ( ENRAQ ) AND IRAN ( ENRAN) , blame the corruption of names 2 stupid Britain( they refuse to call Persia Enlil and Babylon enki)
The two are twins, n are direct winged Humanoids like NÎY Yahweh ,
Both look alike last I saw them planning wars against NÎY who hates both with passion , they are so identical that they shared one soul like never B4 twin, though one is stubborn like Jehovah but they still love each other , one has his pound of flesh during the WW2 ...but it just a statement like he said on July 15, 1962
...he will complete his vengeance 50yrs from now when the perfect ANTICHRIST rises... I love them Twins , please stop asking me questions about the twins smiley cheesy pls just this one question about the twins
SOMEONE HAS A DEGREE IN THEOLOGY BUT APPLYING IT TO DELUDE MORE SOULS。
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SOMEONE HAS A DEGREE IN THEOLOGY BUT APPLYING IT TO DELUDE MORE SOULS。
...Whom? Let me clean that my reply to ur ass self
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...Whom? Let me clean that my reply to ur ass self
WHAT DOES YOUR BELIEFS PHATOM ABOUT ANGER ?dont let me be dissapointed in you bikokwa!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHAT DOES YOUR BELIEFS PHATOM ABOUT ANGER ?dont let me be dissapointed in you bikokwa!!!
Anger is normal human emotions that need to be expressed appropriately. You dnt need to belabour our goddess with this question....Later you will ask sisterfire what she thinks about crying and breathing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...don't count Egypt amongst u because the creator of Egypt is same as that of Greece ,parts of Italy n Macedonia ,
Timbuktu of AD periods? ... Yesterday smiley

... , when white giants Atlantis has been moving mountains since 200,000Bc , Mexico has been using great technologies before the days of the rise babylon ,

Just yesterday that mansa musa rised n they decided to teach u few arabics synbols and some few numbers u want to compare urself with white people ...I heard u guys go here n there complaining that Africans own earth ...going by nature's standards only humans worthy enough to claim earth are the roumangaries , red Indians n Aztecs ,
This babe Sabi history o...Hope say no be your deep knowledge of history u dey use scatter this thread wey preeq just dey rise and guys just dey cum anyhow ontop this thread
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Anger is normal human emotions that need to be expressed appropriately. You dnt need to belabour our goddess with this question....Later you will ask sisterfire what she thinks about crying and breathing
HAVE U BEEN IN THE NEST ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
HAVE U BEEN IN THE NEST ?
HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE NET ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

... Don't mind them in their little minds I don't suppose to get angry , when I am in my bed cursing nature for not allowing me to pluck out eyes n tongues of my offenders, just like Jesus and fela wished , n chioma is still wishing ... Humans are so unjust this same will kill a puppy n beat up the mum wit a club when she reacts ...saying she is a witch dog ... TUFIAKWA spit ..spit ...spit ,
I have to invent so they will know injustice is bad,

Just pluck out some eyes baby ... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

...who is deluding others with theology u dick?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...then meditate so that the real god can move mountains for u ,
...As for me read my lips I have no energy for inventions right now , i can see millions of things Jesus invented , or 10000 things wanyonyi of Kenya invented ,
Or I can see that Eddie nawgu invented millions of things ,
Who again , chioma a..mr...is has invented 2million things ba , fela invented aeroplane I guess ...
If I call you daft now they say I am been childish , I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE GIFTED WHICH ARE HUMANS NOT EVEN REINCANATED , BUT U ARE AFTER THE TINY WORMS THAT I SAY TO GET BACK AT ME ,
Everyone will bear me witness how I analyse the gifts of the gifted whom happen to be the great INVENTors of our time , but u are after the tiny worms that I say all for ur selfish plans , Jesus Christ has blocked ur brain that all I say will turn a deaf ear , I should go and start searching for cobalts ,bssalts COLUMBITES and quartz here and there because I want to satisfy u,

...I will stop saying the tiny worms n I am not a goddess but a human who shall go back to her .... Body ,

I know if I open a church n pay u after doing blood n gold business with Dr( Mrs) u will believe me ,
This is my last answer to this , since u lack simple reasoning of tactics of nature

You're getting emotional again. But let me simplify what I said further. Neither Jesus nor Fela called themselves "scientists". Fela was a music legend whose tracks are timeless. Jesus was a preacher who, after 2000 years , many people still live by his teachings. Why say you're a scientist while you can't help out with any scientific breakthrough? Remain the Antichrist that you are, who knows, in the long run your impact might be felt profoundly the same way both Fela and Jesus impacted the society in their own way.

Isn't it annoying how every technician calls himself "engr"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (609) (Reply)

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.