Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (221414 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't blame you but those who refuses to understand how nature , death and universe works ...while few understands .
In my world their is no conspiracy theories or confusing news Prepared at the table of Rothschild ( biologically Jew) Rockefellers ( bio-jews) gates( Jews ) .

Now let me illustrate what happened with the iron dome / Hamas rocket bla bla bla

In cross river ( your state) ...
In 2022 A family of chief Oguoko ( A wealthy mogul) battled , the family of Mr Michael okoh ( A farmer) ... All for a landgrabbing scheme,
Chief Oguoko razed the little bungalow Mr okoh has with his family ....collected his large ancenstral farm that has gone from generation upon generation from an ancentral warlord to the last Mr Michael okoh, that fire burnt 6 of his children and his wife and Paul okoh survived with his father
He later chased them away while tracking them to kill them , ...
He collected the land for his paint factory/ Oil exporation
He paid AIT N10,000,000 to say it's village wildfire , he paid CRT N3,000,000 to say the same ! Paid many chiefs N5,000,000 each to keep quiet , paid pastors and reverend father in that vincinity 1,000,000 each to say Mr michael okoh offended Jesus Christ our saviour and evil befelled him,
A reverend father who refused to collect bribe was dismissed after N20,000,000 was paid to Arch bishop of the diocese .

...he , chief Oguoko built a mega estates and digged oil in that land and 6 other land collected from the weak ,
Then Chief Oguoko called his 4 children and made them swore oath that they will study biological weapons , weapons to protect , weapons to destroy enemies ...and they vowed to teach their children , and their children to their children ...that the biologically weapon course shall be sacrosanct in Oguoko's family and generation .he forced them to swore to avoid Religion 2 but to use it to make money and they did .
That samr time, out of grief Mr oko( who ran to enugu state) called his son Paul and tell him never let u or ur generations unborn remove revenge on ur minds in regards to chief Oguoko's ... PAUL MY SON KNOW THIS WE SERVE THE LIVING GOD , WHO NEVER FAILS IN DISHING OUT VENGENCE , ALWAYS PRAY THAT UR ENEMIES THE OGUOKO'S WILL BE DESTROYED, HARM THEM SO MUCH WHEN U GROW AND REMEMBER TO PRAY TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST , THE PASTORS N REVERAND FATHERS MIGHT BE CORRUPT BUT KNOW OUR GOD ISNT , PROMISE ME U WILL DESTROY UR ENEMIES
Paul answered " father I promise to crush those wicked and sinful family of Oguoko's that dosent know god

100yrs passed , 1000yrs passed ...it has always been Descendants of Mr okoh trying assassinations on the family of chief Oguoko's descendants (who now bears Oguoko's town )all d way from enugu state ,
... with their substandard gun they kill 2 or 3security men at Oguoko's town , and people brand them terrorists because Oguoko's town is a great flourishing town full of science and technology and with great development and the great catholic church cathedral is there with redeem headquarter , synagogue headquarter and Christ embassy sub division ..that only foreigners from Lagos or cameroun visits...

...After 40yrs scattered children of okoh decided to take what is theirs and started burning houses and SAV news owned by Don gauis Ezenwa ( A descendant of chief Oguoko) branded them extremists from hell attacking innocent souls in the city , now no one loved the Oko gang cos they burn innocent houses,
Even Channels news bought by alhaji Musa izzi ( descendant of chief Oguoko) termed it unfortunate incident by evil terrorists ,
now flourishing Oguoko town was secured bio- protector and many tanked the god of Oguoko's town because cathedral n redeem headquarters is there ...
God of Oguoko is the god of protection...and a Girl of 22 named Adaabonima state ( reincanated SisterFire) is saying in Ogusite.com( faceless forum) that "okoh gang of terrorists" are the real owners of Oguoko town and many humans in that site called her devil , useless ashawo , madwoman , useless wicked fool ...can't u see that oko terrorists are killing innocent people in this God's town called oguoko, u must be insane ...I will leave this her useless thread and go and ask God for forgiveness.

...Life is so unfair , this scenario is what happened in middle East ... Real owners of the land shot themselves in the leg by joining Religion ie Islamic Religion , while their oppressors avoided Religion because it is deceitful against one's self but a weapon against dull individuals

Sisterfire
Now I see where your points lies
There conquered them and write the history which is bible with clumsy prophecies .
Life is a jungle

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
The Jews never had a land, they took what wasn't theirs by force thereby owning it, and now the whole world is what they're targeting. Little wonder the stewpid netanyahu in a conference claimed their country brought the God the whole world now worship
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 9:26pm On May 17, 2021
Ahasco:
The Jews never had a land, they took what wasn't theirs by force thereby owning it, and now the whole world is what they're targeting. Little wonder the stewpid netanyahu in a conference claimed their country brought the God the whole world now worship

And they sort to confusing us .truth can't be hidden for long " Sisterfair knew them so much " let's just be watching
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
Eze2000:

Don't you ever get tired?

I nor dey tire, sir.

cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:46pm On May 17, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

And they sort to confusing us .truth can't be hidden for long " Sisterfair knew them so much " let's just be watching

The truth according to a female ex-cultist.

You know i always find it funny that you and Sisterfire are suddenly on the same page when you always thought she was corruption personified

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:48pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
Ahasco:
[/s]

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:50pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
AnalQueenluci:

Sisterfire
Now I see where your points lies
There conquered them and write the history which is bible with clumsy prophecies .
Life is a jungle
[/s]

All of una dor repent. I wonder why

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:52pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...I don't blame you but those who refuses to understand how nature , death and universe works ...while few understands .
In my world their is no conspiracy theories or confusing news Prepared at the table of Rothschild ( biologically Jew) Rockefellers ( bio-jews) gates( Jews ) .

Now let me illustrate what happened with the iron dome / Hamas rocket bla bla bla

In cross river ( your state) ...
In 2022 A family of chief Oguoko ( A wealthy mogul) battled , the family of Mr Michael okoh ( A farmer) ... All for a landgrabbing scheme,
Chief Oguoko razed the little bungalow Mr okoh has with his family ....collected his large ancenstral farm that has gone from generation upon generation from an ancentral warlord to the last Mr Michael okoh, that fire burnt 6 of his children and his wife and Paul okoh survived with his father
He later chased them away while tracking them to kill them , ...
He collected the land for his paint factory/ Oil exporation
He paid AIT N10,000,000 to say it's village wildfire , he paid CRT N3,000,000 to say the same ! Paid many chiefs N5,000,000 each to keep quiet , paid pastors and reverend father in that vincinity 1,000,000 each to say Mr michael okoh offended Jesus Christ our saviour and evil befelled him,
A reverend father who refused to collect bribe was dismissed after N20,000,000 was paid to Arch bishop of the diocese .

...he , chief Oguoko built a mega estates and digged oil in that land and 6 other land collected from the weak ,
Then Chief Oguoko called his 4 children and made them swore oath that they will study biological weapons , weapons to protect , weapons to destroy enemies ...and they vowed to teach their children , and their children to their children ...that the biologically weapon course shall be sacrosanct in Oguoko's family and generation .he forced them to swore to avoid Religion 2 but to use it to make money and they did .
That samr time, out of grief Mr oko( who ran to enugu state) called his son Paul and tell him never let u or ur generations unborn remove revenge on ur minds in regards to chief Oguoko's ... PAUL MY SON KNOW THIS WE SERVE THE LIVING GOD , WHO NEVER FAILS IN DISHING OUT VENGENCE , ALWAYS PRAY THAT UR ENEMIES THE OGUOKO'S WILL BE DESTROYED, HARM THEM SO MUCH WHEN U GROW AND REMEMBER TO PRAY TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST , THE PASTORS N REVERAND FATHERS MIGHT BE CORRUPT BUT KNOW OUR GOD ISNT , PROMISE ME U WILL DESTROY UR ENEMIES
Paul answered " father I promise to crush those wicked and sinful family of Oguoko's that dosent know god

100yrs passed , 1000yrs passed ...it has always been Descendants of Mr okoh trying assassinations on the family of chief Oguoko's descendants (who now bears Oguoko's town )all d way from enugu state ,
... with their substandard gun they kill 2 or 3security men at Oguoko's town , and people brand them terrorists because Oguoko's town is a great flourishing town full of science and technology and with great development and the great catholic church cathedral is there with redeem headquarter , synagogue headquarter and Christ embassy sub division ..that only foreigners from Lagos or cameroun visits...

...After 40yrs scattered children of okoh decided to take what is theirs and started burning houses and SAV news owned by Don gauis Ezenwa ( A descendant of chief Oguoko) branded them extremists from hell attacking innocent souls in the city , now no one loved the Oko gang cos they burn innocent houses,
Even Channels news bought by alhaji Musa izzi ( descendant of chief Oguoko) termed it unfortunate incident by evil terrorists ,
now flourishing Oguoko town was secured bio- protector and many tanked the god of Oguoko's town because cathedral n redeem headquarters is there ...
God of Oguoko is the god of protection...and a Girl of 22 named Adaabonima state ( reincanated SisterFire) is saying in Ogusite.com( faceless forum) that "okoh gang of terrorists" are the real owners of Oguoko town and many humans in that site called her devil , useless ashawo , madwoman , useless wicked fool ...can't u see that oko terrorists are killing innocent people in this God's town called oguoko, u must be insane ...I will leave this her useless thread and go and ask God for forgiveness.

...Life is so unfair , this scenario is what happened in middle East ... Real owners of the land shot themselves in the leg by joining Religion ie Islamic Religion , while their oppressors avoided Religion because it is deceitful against one's self but a weapon against dull individuals
[/s]

I guess you have another moniker. Will soon come looking cheesy

Na you go tire

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eze2000(m): 3:29am On May 18, 2021
Eastornprince:

I nor dey tire, sir.

cool

Apart from her antichrist ideology, which you seem to have come to grips with, what else did she do?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 7:20am On May 18, 2021
Until the jungle raise their own scribes, the history of the hunted will always glorify the hunter. Because of the imperial nature of Western education and their propaganda media, the oppressors will always win public sympathy as if they're the victims. Be that as it may, I don't trust Muslims. Islam is the biggest undoing of the Middle East. No matter their intentions and circumstances, as far as they fight under the auspices of Islam, I will never support them because they too are expansionist.

But if we must call the spade spade, Israel is the aggressor

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:43am On May 18, 2021
uncleck:
Until the jungle raise their own scribes, the history of the hunted will always glorify the hunter. Because of the imperial nature of Western education and their propaganda media, the oppressors will always win public sympathy as if they're the victims. Be that as it may, I don't trust Muslims. Islam is the biggest undoing of the Middle East. No matter their intentions and circumstances, as far as they fight under the auspices of Islam, I will never support them because they too are expansionist.

But if we must call the spade spade, Israel is the aggressor
...Like the story I illustrate here ,
The aggressor( chief oil mogul Oguoko) before he died made his children swore to avoid Religion and he tasked them to study bio-chemistry & pure physics .
...while the oppressed tasked the children to let Jesus ( same one they used to lie against him) get their vengence for them .

Iran, Palestine all shot themselves at the foot by joining islamic Religion
Allah owns Islam
Allah is the 2nd person in their programme Trinity
Jesus who gave birth to the Jews is the 3rd person of the Trinity ...
Yahweh friend of Allah owner of christianity is the first person in the Trinity, you see the costly mistakes arabians sons of Annunnaki made ?.
If only they followed the supreme strategies of Israel by now no one will hear of wars , but court cases upon court cases shall be the order of the day.

Do you know that western world is owned by the Jewish?
What is their supreme strategies to start with ? ...

Millenniums ago after the Jews settled where they are now , many civilizations maltreated them and they waited for a messaih who shall be born with body of fire ! Who shall emit fire against colonial masters in Rome , sub-colonial masters in mekkai , who has maltreated helpless Israelites to ruins with heavy taxes , unwarranted imprisonments and
Total subjugation ( psychological slavery )
... 1000years later a messaih of fire was born and a hand of Rome Herod wanted to destroy him before he destroys Rome( we all Remember that in d bible ) , and Israelite's scribes mock him that he is fighting a titan baby who shall destroy Rome with fire " smiley

Now the messaih who shall save enslaved Israel from now panicking Rome who are risking fire...became totally another thing , he started preaching forgiveness , peace and afterlife . He neither talk against Rome nor mekkar but against fornications,
...and Jews were disappointed ...n they swore never to practice Religion but to be the god of not only them but human gods on earth ,
How did they do it ?
VOSOD techniques,
... They hated Religion because it won't save them from the attacks of the real land owners surrounding them .

VOSOD TECHNIQUES Has made isreal own earth , Queen Elizabeth ( an Isrealite ) Vatican before you are choosed as a pope you must have the codes of the Jews in you spiritually ( reincanation)
Rothschild ( reincanated Jews) gate ( Jews) Rockefellers ( Jews) .
AS IT STANDS NO ONE CAN HARM ISRAEL JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2 , WHEN COUNTRY SUPPORTS ISRAEL YOU WILL MISTAKE IT TO CHRISTIANITY BUT NOT REALLY , MANY OF THESE GREAT MEN COMMITTED SUICIDE JUST TO BE A
SONS OF BILLIONAIRES IN ORDER TO CONTROL ISREAL FROM ABOVE .
As far as queen Elizabeth lives ( unless a mole queen from dragon nation) no one can harm Israel.
Rockefeller foundation who fought Adolf hitlar , is there to protect Israel ,
They protected Israel with their grand strategy leaving the nation they live upon vulnerable

...uncleck we have gods ruling earth they are 3 , the queen, Roth's and rock all are Jews.. that only ⅓ of world presidents doesn't answer to them.
They have baphomet as their symbol. Their forefathers stole "light movement from the scientists after I died "

Uncleck you can see how formidable Israelites are because they avoided Religion and chose science ?

These people shall uphold their decision on earth forever until the ruthless dragon arises , when Rothschild dies billgate shall take over , when billgate dies zukkerberg ... Let's just await who dragons wants to push to earth , definitely u all should choose baphomet of triangle than the dragons of pos'neg who loves death .. shame on Religion

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 9:10am On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:
The aggressor( chief oil mogul Oguoko) before he died made his children swore to avoid Religion and he tasked them to study bio-chemistry & pure physics .
...while the oppressed tasked the children to let Jesus ( same one they used to lie against him) get their vengence for them .

Allah owns Islam
Yahweh friend of Allah owner of christianity is the first person in the Trinity, you see the costly mistakes arabians sons of Annunnaki made ?.
If only they followed the supreme strategies of Israel by now no one will hear of wars , but court cases upon court cases shall be the order of the day.

Millenniums ago after the Jews settled where they are now , many civilizations maltreated them and they waited for a messaih who shall be born with body of fire ! Who shall emit fire against colonial masters in Rome , sub-colonial masters in mekkai , who has maltreated helpless Israelites to ruins with heavy taxes , unwarranted imprisonments and
... 1000years later a messaih of fire was born and a hand of Rome Herod wanted to destroy him before he destroys Rome( we all Remember that in d bible ) , and Israelite's scribes mock him that he is fighting a titan baby who shall destroy Rome with fire " smiley

Now the messaih who shall save enslaved Israel from now panicking Rome who are risking fire...became totally another thing , he started preaching forgiveness , peace and afterlife . He neither talk against Rome nor mekkar but against fornications,
...and Jews were disappointed ...n they swore never to practice Religion but to be the god of not only them but human gods on earth ,
How did they do it ?
VOSOD techniques,
... They hated Religion because it won't save them from the attacks of the real land owners surrounding them .

VOSOD TECHNIQUES Has made isreal own earth , Queen Elizabeth ( an Isrealite ) Vatican before you are choosed as a pope you must have the codes of the Jews in you spiritually ( reincanation)
AS IT STANDS NO ONE CAN HARM ISRAEL JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2 , WHEN COUNTRY SUPPORTS ISRAEL YOU WILL MISTAKE IT TO CHRISTIANITY BUT NOT REALLY , MANY OF THESE GREAT MEN COMMITTED SUICIDE JUST TO BE A SONS OF BILLIONAIRES IN ORDER TO CONTROL ISREAL FROM ABOVE .
As far as queen Elizabeth lives ( unless a mole queen from dragon nation) no one can harm Israel.
They protected Israel with their grand strategy living the nation they live upon vulnerable

...uncleck we have gods ruling earth they are 3 , the queen, Roth's and rock all are Jews.. that only ⅓ of world presidents doesn't answer to them.
They have baphomet as their symbol. Their forefathers stole "light movement from the scientists after I died "

Uncleck you can see how formidable Israelites are because they avoided Religion and chose science ?

These people shall uphold their decision on earth forever until the ruthless dragon arises , when Rothschild dies billgate shall take over , when billgate dies zukkerberg ... Let's just await who dragons wants to push to earth , definitely u all should choose baphomet of triangle than the dragons of pos'neg who loves death .. shame on Religion

Your explanation is very apt.
Remind me again the relationship (biological or otherwise) between Yahweh, Allah and Jesus.

Good morning
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2021
Sisterfire, come to think of it...
Going back to the topic of Adolf Hitler, that if he had won the war, the world would have been better off.
Germany is among the very few countries as of today that offers free quality education even to immigrants even to Africans, no matter where you come from, just fulfil the minimum requirement and they grant you Visa to their country with one of the best education in the world...
Yet countries like usa, uk and canada....the cost of education is a mountain to climb speaking of 50 to over 100k dollars.
Is germany truly an enemy or just that they used brutal means to achieve what they needed to achieve, to free the world from the true oppressors
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:

Allah owns Islam

How did they do it ?
VOSOD techniques,

AS IT STANDS NO ONE CAN HARM ISRAEL JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN WW2 , WHEN COUNTRY SUPPORTS ISRAEL YOU WILL MISTAKE IT TO CHRISTIANITY BUT NOT REALLY , MANY OF THESE GREAT MEN COMMITTED SUICIDE JUST TO BE A SONS OF BILLIONAIRES IN ORDER TO CONTROL ISREAL FROM ABOVE .
They protected Israel with their grand strategy living the nation they live upon vulnerable

@Sisterfire, some of these your write-ups can be quite scary in that they answer a lot of questions I have asked myself about the ruler of our physical earth. Something yet tells me you are holding back certain discerning information that further opens up much hidden secrets about the TRINITY. You mentioned BAPHOMET as the head of this ruling group and I just wonder, so where do we align for true godliness?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
Tloc:

@Sisterfire, some of these your write-ups can be quite scary in that they answer a lot of questions I have asked myself about the ruler of our physical earth. Something yet tells me you are holding back certain discerning information that further opens up much hidden secrets about the TRINITY. You mentioned BAPHOMET as the head of this ruling group and I just wonder, so where do we align for true godliness?
...o yes I am withholding hundreds of information to make u happy people not sad fellow like I , SisterFire.
Firstly , illustration with chief Oguoko isnt the near perfect illustration about Isreal vs Palestine/iran, ...The perfect illustration is that of fulanis and tribes in Nigeria including hausa ( who are gone forever in Oblivion)
But using that illustration might damage ur heart , so I chose the simple family landgrabbing scheme!
In regards to middle East scuffle today, guys in Nigeria are lucky fulanis are daft with little Religion ,
If they happen to practice what Israel practices , then u are all gone ! You will see a fulani soul as ur govenor , President in s Korea , president in Australia etc all helping their brothers to get ur possessions.

...do you say scary ? Tank nature I didn't use fulanis as an example cheesy

[b]Like I said previously baphomet isn't a god, devil, Satan , Shiva what ever,
Baphomet is just a symbol of owners of planet called earth ,
Great symbols of sons of Férælkïrínscû,
, cenozoic era passed when ever Férælkïrínscû wants to do it's abracadabra he draws multiple triangles , truth is that I don't know who tought him use of triangle for magic , neither is he a gifted .
ONE THING ABOUT HUMAN IS THAT YOU HAVE EYES BUT DONT USE IT , HOW MANY triangle do we have in d Jewish flag ?
Symbol worshipped by great men on earth is how many triangles ,
After rocks n roths foundation with their Jewish brothers / queen destroyed Adolf hitlar military headquarter in us is how many triangles?
Who named the bottomless pit " BERMUDA TRIANGLE?
TRIANGLE IS THE ANCESTRAL SYMBOL OF ISREAL , and 80% of Jews don't know this , I saw a Jewish analysing satanism and I was laughing , he did talk evil about god called baphomet without know he is talking evil about The queen , Roth's and rock( 3 Jews) .
[/b]
... Tloc, I have my Trinity with it's symbol , Yahweh has it's Trinity with it's symbol
And those who own earth has theirs and the symbol is baphomet , but as Israelites they called it God to confuse you . smiley

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
Thanks for the info
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
Tloc:

Where u align with true godliness?
You don't need a god , trust me ! The supreme emissary has warned u to avoid gods espiacially the Religious ones !

The baphomets might be on top but they aren't match with antichrists ...

At least Germany, Russia , dragon , Japan, n.korea, most Eastern Europe aren't under baphomets , north tundra aren't under them 2 .
The Jews worked for it and they are enjoying their hatred on Religion from 1900yrs back ,

Before you get confused the only people stopping baphomets today is the ANTICHRISTS ,
ANTICHRIST has a new world order to make owners of earth the REPTILIANs and serpenyas work earth once more,
AND THE REAL SATANISTS CALLED BAPHOMETS has their agenda which is having one president that rules earth ( north some Rockefellers n Rothschild ruling from d hole) from Jerusalem . Salem as capital
That's y Adolf hitlar who received the prophecy n decided to do same through a bloody coup de worlde "

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
Ahasco:
Thanks for the info
...Are you tanking me dear or Uncleck ? smiley smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...o yes I am withholding hundreds of information to make u happy people not sad fellow like I , SisterFire.
Firstly , illustration with chief Oguoko isnt the near perfect illustration about Isreal vs Palestine/iran, ...The perfect illustration is that of fulanis and tribes in Nigeria including hausa ( who are gone forever in Oblivion)
But using that illustration might damage ur heart , so I chose the simple family landgrabbing scheme!
In regards to middle East scuffle today, guys in Nigeria are lucky fulanis are daft with little Religion ,
If they happen to practice what Israel practices , then u are all gone ! You will see a fulani soul as ur govenor , President in s Korea , president in Australia etc all helping their brothers to get ur possessions.

, cenozoic era passed when ever Férælkïrínscû wants to do it's abracadabra he draws multiple triangles , truth is that I don't know who tought him use of triangle for magic , neither is he a gifted .
ONE THING ABOUT HUMAN IS THAT YOU HAVE EYES BUT DONT USE IT , HOW MANY triangle do we have in d Jewish flag ?
After rocks n roths foundation with their Jewish brothers / queen destroyed Adolf hitlar military headquarter in us is how many triangles?
TRIANGLE IS THE ANCESTRAL SYMBOL OF ISREAL , and 80% of Jews don't know this , I saw a Jewish analysing satanism and I was laughing , he did talk evil about god called baphomet without know he is talking evil about The queen , Roth's and rock( 3 Jews) .
[/b]
... Tloc, I have my Trinity with it's symbol , Yahweh has it's Trinity with it's symbol
And those who own earth has theirs and the symbol is baphomet , but as Israelites they called it God to confuse you . smiley

Thanks for the EXPOSE.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:08pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Where u align with true godliness?
You don't need a god , trust me ! The supreme emissary has warned u to avoid gods espiacially the Religious ones !

The baphomets might be on top but they aren't match with antichrists ...

At least Germany, Russia , dragon , Japan, n.korea, most Eastern Europe aren't under baphomets , north tundra aren't under them 2 .
The Jews worked for it and they are enjoying their hatred on Religion from 1900yrs back ,

Before you get confused the only people stopping baphomets today is the ANTICHRISTS ,
ANTICHRIST has a new world order to make owners of earth the REPTILIANs and serpenyas walrk earth once more,
AND THE REAL SATANISTS CALLED BAPHOMETS has their agenda which is having one president that rules earth ( north some Rockefellers n Rothschild ruling from d hole) from Jerusalem . Salem as capital
That's y Adolf hitlar who received the prophecy n decided to do same through a bloody coup de worlde "

... Some are saying Antichrist wants serpents n reptiles walk earth again?
Sisterfire u are deceiving us , u ANTICHRISTS are satanic , so evil , so demonic
Iiish ! I hate u SisterFire ...jesus Christ ( father of baphomets) pls forgive me for going astray ...

My reply to that person...
Oh you silly head , before ur creators came on earth billion years ago REPTILIANs and red serpents are living in peace until great wars chased them below,
Mind you is only on earth that we have only humans and animals if not in whole wild universe,
Sasquatchs are hiding ,
Gnobs are forced hibernating forever
Yetis are hiding
Serpent de redde are enjoying their world
REPTILIANs are doing same as red serpents,
And Selfish , wicked , fearful n tiny humans don't want them to walk earth because of what?

Is it their fault you are reading about scary demons in the Bible?
What we don't know if it happens we have REPTILIAN's civilization on earth this minute 1:06pm , no one will buy data from 12noon tomorrow ,
Let me stop here before the same people say it just fantasy ,
We need REPTILIANs and Red on earth to help normalise our decaying earth full of pains! And so shall it be!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:12pm On May 18, 2021
Tloc:

Thanks for the EXPOSE.
...don't mind it will evaporated trust me , when u face in justice come back n read it again n it will de-evaporate
grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
Sisterfire, come to think of it...
Going back to the topic of Adolf Hitler, that if he had won the war, the world would have been better off.
Germany is among the very few countries as of today that offers free quality education even to immigrants even to Africans, no matter where you come from, just fulfil the minimum requirement and they grant you Visa to their country with one of the best education in the world...
Yet countries like usa, uk and canada....the cost of education is a mountain to climb speaking of 50 to over 100k dollars.
Is germany truly an enemy or just that they used brutal means to achieve what they needed to achieve, to free the world from the true oppressors
...Those countries not in the grip of Satanists like Germany are straight forward in their dealings !
If Adolf hitlar succeeded , their will be Israel but d remaining Atheists in Iran , Palestine will take their lands back and maybe Iraq will accommodate Israel ,
You will see great peace in that region , Boko Haram , isis terrorists inventions of baphomets won't be heard of ,
Nigeria will never talk of breakup ever not in million years time if they decided to be one then !

Germany isn't the enemy it is just the case of multiple count charges against Isreal,

(1) Israel wants a new one world government ( and Adolph heard it)
(2) Israel Destroyed the fore fathers and d ancenstral land of Adolf hitlar ( n Adolf wants to return the Favour, you know Adolf 's ancenstor Esther ? )
(3) Adolf was deceived to worship and kill for yahweh without knowing yahweh is Satan . All this pained his soul.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... Some are saying Antichrist wants serpents n reptiles walk earth again?
Sisterfire u are deceiving us , u ANTICHRISTS are satanic , so evil , so demonic
Iiish ! I hate u SisterFire ...jesus Christ ( father of baphomets) pls forgive me for going astray ...

My reply to that person...
Oh you silly head , before ur creators came on earth billion years ago REPTILIANs and red serpents are living in peace until great wars chased them below,
Mind you is only on earth that we have only humans and animals if not in whole wild universe,
Sasquatchs are hiding ,
Gnobs are forced hibernating forever
Yetis are hiding
Serpent de redde are enjoying their world
REPTILIANs are doing same as red serpents,
And Selfish , wicked , fearful n tiny humans don't want them to walk earth because of what?

Is it their fault you are reading about scary demons in the Bible?
What we don't know if it happens we have REPTILIAN's civilization on earth this minute 1:06pm , no one will buy data from 12noon tomorrow ,
Let me stop here before the same people say it just fantasy ,
We need REPTILIANs and Red on earth to help normalise our decaying earth full of pains! And so shall it be!

When you speak for REPTILIANS and SERPENTS in these manner, I feel you are trying to drum up support for them. If they have existed for a zillion years and know our true history hitherto us being little beings with no knowledge why can they not intervene to make EARTH better for us. Is it their AMORAL nature that makes them unconcerned about what plays out, whether we wither away or survive the machinations of these EVIL groups.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:

[/b]

sisterfire which era is cenozoc please? I browsed it but the science terms are much .
Can u break it down for my understanding

Secondly
I thought Vatican is among the baphomats ?
Tanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:40pm On May 18, 2021
Tloc:

When you speak for REPTILIANS and SERPENTS in these manner, I feel you are trying to drum up support for them. If they have existed for a zillion years and know our true history hitherto us being little beings with no knowledge why can they not intervene to make EARTH better for us. Is it their AMORAL nature that makes them unconcerned about what plays out, whether we wither away or survive the machinations of these EVIL groups.
good observation ! Most times I don't believe they exist angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 3:17pm On May 18, 2021
Sisterfire can we shift out from the Jews.
You said this fossil here was one of the fighters of Armageddon war .
I'm really curious to know why beings then wore cloths more sophisticated than us today though it was billion years back

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...Are you tanking me dear or Uncleck ? smiley smiley

You of course
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 8:13pm On May 18, 2021
SisterFire,

Those who clearly understand the deceit of religion but are part of it for business sake; those who do not worship any deity but are involved in fetishism for the sake of money or power...

Do they have any hope of VOSOD?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire,

St who clearly understand the deceit ofPae part of it for business sake; those who do not worship any deity but are involved in fetishism for the sake of money or power...

Do they have any hope of VOSOD?
...I am a Prayer warrior n choirmistress of course, grin
Those who practice Religion with their hearts will hate vosod , because their are no st pita , St
Paul etc
Those who practice Religion for money sake and practice it with their brains are vosod bound .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2021
Tloc:

... hahahahaahahahaha grin good advice to W’‡asavvt...taunuú and his brothers ,
Tloc don't you think before they save u , u would have died of shocks and traumas viewing them?
...when I tell human ,let the behaviour of humans be the monsters not appearance ,they will tell me a monster is a monster!
My dear they can't save u with this Religious setting ,
Wait first ! Have u seen a green REPTILIAN or red serpents before?
Now for the records ,a Runèslanian girl who invented the word " Vampyre " was actually visited by a young innocent red serpenya who wants to share her gift of telekinesis, and maybe teach her how to use it to escape christians...
She asked the young red serpenya who are you ? And he replied I am a Sxværpe•euΠyœl
The girl couldn't grab the rattling tongue and that's how the myth " vampire " started .
These myth has caused so many death due to horrifying paintings of the innocent serpenya...
Why did I narrate this story to you ? At least to Know how they look
REPTILIANs has 6hands twice our size , same as red serpents ,
But they are fun to be with , they joke a lot more than basketmouth and hate injustice 2

Amoral ?
Are we talking of 10commandments? smiley
What is moral amongst u human are considered a sacrilage in middleearth , when u pray to who doesn't give u things publicly u will risk everlasting yabaleft in a REPTILIAN's world, my world !
And amoral things like having sex in public or fvcking 3 opposite sex at a time is but a game of charisma there,

Tloc my dear if u want them to save earth it will happen , but whom u call red serpent is same as the image of Satan! So u n ur brothers shall kill that image as evil for them to do what u want! smiley
Check my profile photo and tell me what you see ( and don't tell me u see birds n bees, cos I will beat u from here)

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
Phillipson02:
good observation ! Most times I don't believe they exist angry
...Mr Ghana angry , you sent me a photo snapped by a time Traveller from 2150ad , and we saw green glittering skyscrapers at the landscape and you think is a joke ?

That's the REPTILIAN building that emits lights automatically at night which have advanced over the century ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.