Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,556 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (225184 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 1:51am On May 20, 2021
So this thread still dey active? Sisterfire, you no dey tire?

Thank you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 5:09am On May 20, 2021
Amatarasha:
Nairalanders wonder when fighting and Trolling Women
Has turn to bravery. Kids everywhere
Just thinking aloud grin

Does being a woman give one the right to talk nonsense?
Well if that happens i trust Nairalanders will troll sense into the woman's thick skull.

Just thinking aloud grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 5:13am On May 20, 2021
Amatarasha:
Just thinking aloud grin

Fine woman, for how long you go dey borrow moniker? shocked

You can run but you can't hide. grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 5:20am On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Thank you.

....the work goes on. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 5:29am On May 20, 2021
@Sisterfire

One guy just quoted your old moniker with a comment you made long ago and tagged me in.

I'm sure kingsteve will see it too and be angry in silence. You were teasing him naughtily there grin

Your friends who loved you yesterday are now your enemies today.

Hmmm, how things have changed, but then you did it yourself.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:34am On May 20, 2021
LadiesForever:

....the work goes on. grin

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:49am On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Thank you.
...hello do u want me to stop?

Thank you smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...hello do u want me to stop?

Thank you smiley
You suppose don tire with this jargon na. I ask again, you no dey tire?

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Thank you

Wetin make am be jargon? Just because your brain no fit hold am no mean say na jargon
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2021
Ahasco:

Wetin make am be jargon? Just because your brain no fit hold am no mean say na jargon

Guy, after all said and 'not done' on here, everything na jargon. You can choose to believe otherwise.

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Thank you
...christians see what's written in Quran as jargon ,
Buddists shake their heads in pity on things in ur almighty bible ,

At least u called it jargons not ordering I( SisterFire) be burnt in a singing cow, like it happened 2 those who drew milky ways and said suns revolves on it, tri-force..

Imagine if it happened to be 14century u would have seek me out with ur Godly men ....then rape me ...then light me fire as the witch I am..
And what is the satanic crime " that I said we have 9planets revolving round our suns "

You Mr mynameis007 will say rape her n burn her , we aren't taking this mad woman to church ..she will desecrate our holy church with her foolish talks of planets bla bla bla .
wink cheesy
I am happy the era of drowning and burning enlightened women are gone ,
Cos Enlightened men are SCIENTISTs
While enlightened women are called witches ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:16am On May 20, 2021
Ahasco:

...is this kind human with dull brain will jam a REPTILIAN and convulse to grave immediately, to him " he didn't know demons walks earth "

Funny enough grin , when we are in page 31 , this dude predicted that the thread is dead already without knowing this thread isn't for fools but for brain users! The other dude has been bidding farewells upon farewells from page 15, 31, 70, 121 but the thread refuses to die to his disappointments , they don't know what is in us baby ,

Brain users and lovers of nature / humanity needs a meeting point and that is here!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:30am On May 20, 2021
Amatarasha:
Just thinking aloud grin
... He said I told him that he is weak , n he is fighting me to show he isn't weak grin grin grin

... Amatarasha u made an understatement mine is " I don't know when been extremely obsessed with a sapiosexual woman has turned to bravery?

... When been beautiful and intelligent don't ever approach a dullman for love because he will be like an ijaw man named Chief Elvis pogbara who chains his beautiful wife ( d most beautiful woman ever) so she won't go out n get snatched by handsome men !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...christians see what's written in Quran as jargon ,
Buddists shake their heads in pity on things in ur almighty bible ,

At least u called it jargons not ordering I( SisterFire) be burnt in a singing cow, like it happened 2 those who drew milky ways and said suns revolves on it, tri-force..

Imagine if it happened to be 14century u would have seek me out with ur Godly men ....then rape me ...then light me fire as the witch I am..
And what is the satanic crime " that I said we have 9planets revolving round our suns "

You Mr mynameis007 will say rape her n burn her , we aren't taking this mad woman to church ..she will desecrate our holy church with her foolish talks of planets bla bla bla .
wink cheesy
I am happy the era of drowning and burning enlightened women are gone ,
Cos Enlightened men are SCIENTISTs
While enlightened women are called witches ,

Oooooooooooooooh...
Abeg stop na. Bia, emeri gi ihia eme?
Whoever did this to you, I swear to God, e no go better for that person.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...is this kind human with dull brain will jam a REPTILIAN and convulse to grave immediately, to him " he didn't know demons walks earth "

Funny enough grin , when we are in page 31 , this dude predicted that the thread is dead already without knowing this thread isn't for fools but for brain users! The other dude has been bidding farewells upon farewells from page 15, 31, 70, 121 but the thread refuses to die to his disappointments , they don't know what is in us baby ,

Brain users and lovers of nature / humanity needs a meeting point and that is here!

You keep talking about reptilian, yet you chicken out when I dare you.
Like I said, it's just all talk and no action on here.

I use my brain for more productive tasks, but not for talking like a bunch of chained lunatics in an asylum.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:39am On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Oooooooooooooooh...

Thank you

Lol

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2021
SisterFire:

yes my dear @bolded
If only he knew how long we have been waiting for these to come. Now it's here and no one can stop it!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Lol

grin

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:54am On May 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... He said I told him that he is weak , n he is fighting me to show he isn't weak grin grin grin

... Amatarasha u made an understatement mine is " I don't know when been extremely obsessed with a sapiosexual woman has turned to bravery?

... When been beautiful and intelligent don't ever approach a dullman for love because he will be like an ijaw man named Chief Elvis pogbara who chains his beautiful wife ( d most beautiful woman ever) so she won't go out n get snatched by handsome men !

Indeed, you were born beautiful and Intelligent. The problem is that you've corrupted it all. Another thing is that you don't even know that there are those better than you in both that beauty and intelligence.

Let me give you an example....

Do you relies that some people like me can tell when you're actually using that Amatarasha moniker? grin

You make a comment with that moniker and respond to yourself with your real moniker, praising your own beauty and intelligence.
I just look and laugh. cool cool cool

Beauty fads and intelligence can get clouded.
You are at that point and know it.
I guess that's why you need to self-praise ever so often.

That is nature as created by God and there nothing you or your useless goddess can do about it but obey... The young shall grow and the old shall die.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wazklin: 5:23pm On May 20, 2021
@sistafire, tell us more about the reptilia. are they immortals? if they are this so sophisticated, why have'nt they war with humans and reclaim their 'earth'

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
wazklin:
@sistafire, tell us more about the reptilia. are they immortals? if they are this so sophisticated, why have'nt they war with humans and reclaim their 'earth'
...What is that Férælkïrínscû symbol at the back of that rep ? grin

I see photos of REPTILIAN drawn at baphomets desk !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Oooooooooooooooh...
Whoever did this to you, I swear to God, e no go better for that person

Thank you
... Truth and madness goes same direction in the eyes of fools ... In animal farm , sheeps, ducks, pigeons, goats, horses sees Benjamin the only wise one amongst them( masses) as mad ! No one wants to view in his direction to avoid been called mad!

Now let me ask u!
Are my a liar because u think I don't have an enhanced sexual organs ( because I refused to meet u wt my sextalent now am a liar)

Or

That the fact that basalts is the first known element occupying earth before the great defroistation , is all false... By so doing I am a liar?

Or
That 37ft giant didn't walk on earth billion years ago?

Are you calling me a false bitchy woman because I talk of sex unlike the holymen u know ?( holy at daylight bloodsuckers at night, sweet and well ironed suits at daylight and mad cocaine fvcking fuckers at night )

... I shud talk of holiness and how to be a less sinful , like millions of people do ... Arent we tired of ritualists and bloody rapists teaching us at the alter how to be holy ? Arent we tired of all that , see how messed up ur country is , just see how messed up it looks ...while millions of u are gearing to be holy .
U think I don't know how to talk like sister Nutella on how to be holy and avoid sin... That's y before I opened this thread I laffed bitterly because I know my audience will be little in a society having 99% dullheads and 1% wiseonez

Do you prefer I open a thread about powers of the principalities , holiness, demonic nightmares and avoid truth about earth/ universe with it's nature ?

If yes , the mods would have respected me dearly and will even switch monickers to ask me dullhead Questions about dia nightmares at night .

Painfully if I do this so I will appear like a kind, humble, good, sane woman in thy face oh yes I will have 100s of humans asking me about satanic warfares, strategies of the marine kingdom, the next plans of the witches and lose few wise human Ahasco, dazzlingd , tloc, iluvmamav, uncleck etc
who will never ever ever dare nearing here

I prefer these few 5 than millions of women like Nutella and perra, because one Dazzlingd is better than 10,000,000 sister Nutella s or Nella s ,
One edmunddantes is better than 25,000,000 hateful femal soul called perra who claims holy with heart full of hate , spit on heaven ! Shame on Christian heaven

For your info it has been like this for millenuims where we av 1000 in the church of borgoes and me with 4 others in a lonely garden discussing and sharing ideas

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

Oooooooooooooooh...

Thank you

I bet you would have burnt her on a stake if you were in the 14th century era as she said... you ans your holy men would have hunted me down to behead me ... shitty low IQ irrational people
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:14pm On May 20, 2021
...now mediocre brains who are goats claiming wiser than a fox ,even d so called brave brainuser who trolls a woman to prove a point as the great gladiator that he is,
Now listen my fools" in ur mind I want and prefer the 5 wisemen because I their 5souls in hell, cheesy
My answer to u " if I want people in hell won't I go where I will get millions asking about witches n wizards, asking a foolish novice called charles.Gi without the talent of dreamcasting to interpret their dreams?
Now snakes in d dream means witch attacks , water in d dream means marine kingdom attacks , even seeing ur primary school classmates means backwardness to him and mods clap for him as he assume the work of dreamcasting that even Jesus Christ don't have idea about ,

If I want souls to perish not only in hell but in Ajjum's place or omammiri snake pit simple go for the millions seeking holiness , entice them with unearthly stories of sex ...so simple! Luckily for my friends here I can't get them with this , dazzlingd promise me u will remain like this even if u see me eating human alive! I love intelligentmen!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:19pm On May 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

You keep talking about reptilian, yet you chicken out when I dare you.
Like I said, it's just all talk and no action on here.

I use my brain for more productive tasks, but not for talking like a bunch of chained lunatics in an asylum.

Thank you
...Ehee Mr brain user / church goer full of wisdom please can you tell us the origin of grand canyons in Arizona wilderness ?
Let's assume u know all that's y u hate here , now we beg u to teach us about the canyons,

...you gonna be a loose canyon grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
wazklin:
...Those we have now that has undergone evolutions can live up to 1500yrs , they aren't immortal .
Nîyperesidaic,lugchi•Ωsæe, Luagpæâi , omammescú , I ( SisterFire ) , Férælkïrínscû, cúumidiscu, vijt, wú, jupilèr etc are immortals ( in human reasoning but has an expiring date) . We froze our primary body then our souls escape and be in any costume of our choices... U know woh I mean? ...

Y won't the REPTILIANs take their possession back ASAP? I love this!

because middle earth is a paradise living in d 2500earth year! While dull and Selfish upper earth still live in 2021 like pathetic beings they are grin ...where h0rny , weak and selfish brave warriors fight women to show the REPTILIANs watching that blackhuman has great big person grin

So my dear middleearth is a place never to compare with backward upper, the REPTILIANs aren't in rush to take over ur earth with their imploding magneticum weapons , when they are ready the coup shall be war of 10mins...and trust me I will be on the side of the Serpents hahahaha grin grin mytchewww... Now call me satanic grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2021
dazzlingd:

I bet you would have burnt her on a stake if you were in the 14th century era as she said... you ans your holy men would have hunted me down to behead me ... shitty low IQ irrational people

Hollywood is to be blamed.

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:16am On May 21, 2021
Mynameis007:

Hollywood is to be blamed.

Thank you
...oh dullhead don't blame Hollywood for exposing atrocities u fools committed back then ,since ur attocities won't be exposed in the church ...can u leave Hollywood fvcking alone , grin grin
When the appropriate time comes we will start locking u dull fools in dark dungeons

Dear Mr brain user who worships Jesus Christ while seeking after large labia of a mad delusional SisterFire grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...Ehee Mr brain user / church goer full of wisdom please can you tell us the origin of grand canyons in Arizona wilderness ?
Let's assume u know all that's y u hate here , now we beg u to teach us about the canyons,

...you gonna be a loose cannon grin

Truthfully, I really couldn't be bothered, even though the answer to that question should be littered all over the internet.
And yes, if calling me a dull head will make you happy for not answering your question, then keep calling me a dull head.

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2021
Mynameis007:

Truthfully, I really couldn't be bothered, even though the answer to that question should be littered all over the internet.
And yes, if calling me a dull head will make you happy for not answering your question, then keep calling me a dull head.

Thank you
... So if internet tells u the Grand canyon fell from heaven u shall believe it ba? Or if they tell u it just start existing , then u believe it .

Nna , let me ask u ...what crime is there if a black man from curse Nigeria starts doing researches first time in history like millions of whitemen solving our hidden truths, digging up giant's skulls and searching out our galaxies.
Oh I see they are afraid dull wicked souls like u will term them " mad delusional men"

My dear difference between u and d rare whitemen in blackskin here ( dazzlingd ,iluv and co) are!
For an example;
If you n tloc happens to work in same company ,
And summer leave happens'
You Mynameis007( aka machinegundick aka Tototaster) will chose to spend it in a nice hotel housing night clubs,
But tloc will choose expedition to highest point ( mount gembu) in Nigeria at gembu
taraba state if possible
Or will love to visit the pyramids for little researches if he has d provision.

...that's how we whitebeing in blackskin row, you came to this thread because of the story of my labia and they came because of hidden truth about nature .

...and if u think calling u dullhead pleases me u lie , You africans need redemption ... It looks impossible but it can be achieve , and it can be achieve by hating on those who hated Religion that kept u in this mess! It is wrong

And FYI , d day u meet me 2 have sex or any other thing is the day ur entire family will be on extinction !
You don't know what is going on or woh I am saying here but those who control ur world knows . And me meeting u or anyother person will warrant death on any thing that concerns u if u can't provide me.
And u provide me , I will be forced to claim all I am saying here is lies ....
As you can see my English isn't refined like rest of the conspiracy theorists! All I do is talk what I know and Remember! ...
Universal laws are taboo in ur world
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... So if internet tells u the Grand canyon fell from heaven u shall believe it ba? Or if they tell u it just start existing , then u believe it .

Nna , let me ask u ...what crime is there if a black man from curse Nigeria starts doing researches first time in history like millions of whitemen solving our hidden truths, digging up giant's skulls and searching out our galaxies.
Oh I see they are afraid dull wicked souls like u will term them " mad delusional men"

My dear difference between u and d rare whitemen in blackskin here ( dazzlingd ,iluv and co) are!
For an example;
If you n tloc happens to work in same company ,
And summer leave happens'
You Mynameis007( aka machinegundick aka Tototaster) will chose to spend it in a nice hotel housing night clubs,
But tloc will choose expedition to highest point ( mount gembu) in Nigeria at gembu
taraba state if possible
Or will love to visit the pyramids for little researches if he has d provision.

...that's how we whitebeing in blackskin row, you came to this thread because of the story of my labia and they came because of hidden truth about nature .

...and if u think calling u dullhead pleases me u lie , You africans need redemption ... It looks impossible but it can be achieve , and it can be achieve by hating on those who hated Religion that kept u in this mess! It is wrong

And FYI , d day u meet me 2 have sex or any other thing is the day ur entire family will be on extinction !
You don't know what is going on or woh I am saying here but those who control ur world knows . And me meeting u or anyother person will warrant death on any thing that concerns u if u can't provide me.
And u provide me , I will be forced to claim all I am saying here is lies ....
As you can see my English isn't refined like rest of the conspiracy theorists! All I do is talk what I know and Remember! ...
Universal laws are taboo in ur world

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (609) (Reply)

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.