Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,168 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) (2062 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / SHOCKER! Wife Faints As HIV Positive Husband Impregnates Their Daughter / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy New Years guys. It been a minute did you miss me? Don’t worry every happening you all will be updated. Now the Question is will you judge as usual? Can you keep up.

No matter how bad things got or how intense arguments became, Me and my partner my friend believed that we were truly the perfect couple because everyone on the outside looking in thought we were, even my male bestie Peller wished for a man like my husband. He had thought that Fred was a successful man and I was lucky to have a man like Fred as her husband.

Peller fell into this character mindset of who i was online instead of who I’m was in real life with Fred. Online we were perfect and Fred was the wealthy husband who spoilt me with expensive gifts, gifts that he sometimes bought for me and normal cassalinda will not fail to show off. Lol.....
My post frequently show the need to prove that my life was better than what it was in reality.

Of course I posts photos of our PICTURE PERFECT family on our trip to Paris and my friends And almost some Nairalanders died of envy, wondered if my life would be as perfect as Theirs with their man or partner. My husband is the first and only son in his family and all the money he made was for himself and me alone as he also send money to my parent and for my younger ones school bills and upkeep. While I enjoy and stay grateful for this privilege, I also have a lot I put up with. Most of you here are quite familiar with my story and all the ups and down. It not funny none easy living with a partner who is hiv positive and loving him with so much that you can’t measure. Staying on prep just to avoid getting infected and also helping him to remain undetectable is a huge job.

I choose this man and I love him regardless how rough this journey get. Behind every joy, fat cheque, expensive trips, care and security there is a price. The question is do you love this person well enough to pay that price??

NB: 2yrs now and I’m still negative and my daughter as well...

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by YoonSung79: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Love is real

3 Likes

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Love is real

And beautiful with the right person

1 Like

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Picture perfect
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by JOACHINpedro: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Do giveaway cheesy
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Do giveaway cheesy

I will soon
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by SILENTandSMART2: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
two hiv patient jam each other grin
that's HIV raise to power 2 grin

hahahaha grin

werey meji grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
two hiv patient jam each other grin

that's HIV raise to power 2 grin

hahahaha grin

werey meji grin

You really stupid for those comment of yours. Trying so hard to sound funny actually make you appear stupid.. the level of your stupidity is alarming that I can’t but feel pity and empathy for your soul

1 Like

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by SILENTandSMART2: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Casalindal:

You really stupid for those comment of yours. Trying so hard to sound funny actually make you appear stupid.. the level of your stupidity is alarming that I can’t but feel pity and empathy for your soul

werey shey i offended you before ni ? cheesy

oyaa sorry if you didn't like what I said wink

but because of small talk wey i talk nah hin make you to dey curse me abi ?

all is well , god dey smiley
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Get the hell out of you
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Is Dis A True Life Story Or A True Lie Story?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Truvel:
Is Dis A True Life Story Or A True Lie Story?

My story my life if you don’t like it go write your own
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Casalindal:

My story my life if you don’t like it go write your own
It's All Rice.
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Truvel:
It's All Rice.

Good
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by JOACHINpedro: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Casalindal:

I will soon
kiss
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Casalindal, Why Did U Post Dis Sensitive Info Here 4 Everyone To Know? Casalindal, I Hope U Know D Consequence Attached To Ur Post?
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Casalindal(f): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Truvel:
Casalindal, Why Did U Post Dis Sensitive Info Here 4 Everyone To Know? Casalindal, I Hope U Know D Consequence Attached To Ur Post?

What consequence?? Why do Nigerian always shy away from conversation like this??
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
g
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by spirul77: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow, so e don reach two years just now now, congrats dear
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Casalindal:

What consequence?? Why do Nigerian always shy away from conversation like this??
Anyway, It's Ur Choice.
Re: Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
hmm I'm short of words

(1) (Reply)

My girlfriend want to celebrate my birthday for me / Nairaland Ladies With A Man Vs Nairaland Ladies Without A Man (pic) / Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.