Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic (3815 Views)

Please I Need A Small Android Phone Budget Is 7k / Latest Glo Development With Pic.. Today / 7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Haykinsofficial: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Tlyon post=98623286][/quote]
Ok seen. What is d the ba3 capacity by mah, then d screen size by inch? Abeg nor vex
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Unlimitk(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

Ok seen. What is d the ba3 capacity by mah, then d screen size by inch? Abeg nor vex
na Samsung,old Samsung
expect hotness and short battery life
go and read d review on gsm arena
u will not enjoy the battery
but everything else is ok
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Unlimitk:

na Samsung,old Samsung
expect hotness and short battery life
go and read d review on gsm arena
u will not enjoy the battery
but everything else is ok

Why you dey like spoil people market? You get bad mouth and go sabi do amebo. Who ask you??
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

So you still dey find 7k phone since last month. Na because of 1k you no fit buy my Samsung S2 plus since, and na ikd we dey. May God provide for you oh...
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Unlimitk(m): 4:10am On Feb 03, 2021
danvault:

Why you dey like spoil people market? You get bad mouth and go sabi do amebo. Who ask you??
the review is on gsm arena,why should I lie

do u know that somebody sold me a phone like that here on nairaland?
you people ehn
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Unlimitk:

the review is on gsm arena,why should I lie

do u know that somebody sold me a phone like that here on nairaland?
you people ehn

I owned a note 3 in 2019 until I wrecked the screen, guess your assumptions were based on reviews. Learn to mind your business as a guy.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Haykinsofficial: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
danvault:

So you still dey find 7k phone since last month. Na because of 1k you no fit buy my Samsung S2 plus since, and na ikd we dey. May God provide for you oh...
Ur samsung s2 ram is too low for my likin. Besides, i cnt buy a 512mb ram phone for 8k.w
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

Ur samsung s2 ram is too low for my likin. Besides, i cnt buy a 512mb ram phone for 8k.w

Its 1gb RAM niggga, you still dey do shakara lol.

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Haykinsofficial: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2021
danvault:

Its 1gb RAM niggga, you still dey do shakara lol.
Lol. But old samsung phone too dey get ba3 ish and d screen size sef is not up to 5.0". Am replacing d ba3 if i end up buyin it. 6k is cool abeg. Let's deal if u agree.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

Lol. But old samsung phone too dey get ba3 ish and d screen size sef is not up to 5.0". Am replacing d ba3 if i end up buyin it. 6k is cool abeg. Let's deal if u agree.

You don spend 1k out of the 7k wey you price am before abi. Continue looking for a perfect android with 2gb ram at 6k lol. I tell u say the phone get battery ish? Over sabi.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Haykinsofficial: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2021
danvault:

You don spend 1k out of the 7k wey you price am before abi. Continue looking for a perfect android with 2gb ram at 6k lol. I tell u say the phone get battery ish? Over sabi.
Lol. One of my niggaz don blezz me wit one nice android phone. Am only buyin dis one as spare. Am no more under pressure to buy phone. E pay me make i use d 7k chop nkwobi+beer dan buy one kpalasa yeye phone.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Tlyon(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2021
danvault:

The same phone he kept asking to swap for him till I noticed life was out of his said fero phone(his phone I wouldn't give to my 7year old kidbro).
anyways my Samsung Note 3 was way neat and working fine. sold to someone from here.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by danvault: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Tlyon:

The same phone he kept asking to swap for him till I noticed life was out of his said fero phone(his phone I wouldn't give to my 7year old kidbro).
anyways my Samsung Note 3 was way neat and working fine. sold to someone from here.

Abeg forget that confused low budget ass niggga running his mouth.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Tlyon(m): 5:53am On Feb 06, 2021
danvault:

Pay less attention to him , it was the same Note 3 he kept on calling/chatting me to swap for him not until I discovered his fero phone was way lifeless. Note 3 sold to someone from here
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Tlyon(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

Lol. One of my niggaz don blezz me wit one nice android phone. Am only buyin dis one as spare. Am no more under pressure to buy phone. E pay me make i use d 7k chop nkwobi+beer dan buy one kpalasa yeye phone.
i bet if you could get a phone at the rate you asking here from your street/area you won't come inhere to search for one that long.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Haykinsofficial: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Tlyon:

i bet if you could get a phone at the rate you asking here from your street/area you won't come inhere to search for one that long.
Believe it or not, dat's ur own ish.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Timmyspy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
qwertyboss:

I have Vernee Thor e,,,
It has little crack on the upper left corner on the sensor that does not affect the phone operation...
3gig ram
4g network
16gig rom
5024mah battery
But you need to make it 15k because you can't get a phone of that spec even at that price
still available?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by qwertyboss(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Timmyspy:

still available?
Yes
Re: Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic by Timmyspy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
qwertyboss:

Yes
oya message me on the number on my signature lets talk. For now, we're experiencing power outage in my location so don't expect instant reply please. If I come online I'll reply and we can talk. OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 11 Pro Made Top 10 Trending Phones / Signing Unsigned Apps (case Study: N95) / MTN Zapping Credit For Browsing Despite Having A Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.