Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,271 members, 7,920,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? (773 Views)

Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend / What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
This life is so spiritual and I think some people have hard luck. some people dont do too much and then they archive amazing results while others go through extra work and dedication but almost have nothing to show for it and society mock them for being lazy not knowing how dedicated they are but they just seem to fail all too often. what is the real reason why this happens ? is this hard luck thing real because I think its even in the bible that some people are created to suffer and no matter what they do it won't work out for them. I'm talking from a very personal experience please what do you guys think?
Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
You only need deliverance to step up

The bad luck is all the calamity your fore father's committed when they are alive and is really affecting the children That know nothing about the me''zz

So am advicing to go for deliverance ok.
Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by LikeAking: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
You only need deliverance to step up

The bad luck is all the calamity your fore father's committed when they are alive and is really affecting the children That know nothing about the me''zz

So am advicing to go for deliverance ok.

Rest
Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by LikeAking: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Prettydevil:
This life is so spiritual and I think some people have hard luck. some people dont do too much and then they archive amazing results while others go through extra work and dedication but almost have nothing to show for it and society mock them for being lazy not knowing how dedicated they are but they just seem to fail all too often. what is the real reason why this happens ? is this hard luck thing real because I think its even in the bible that some people are created to suffer and no matter what they do it won't work out for them. I'm talking from a very personal experience please what do you guys think?

You go make am.

Bf u make any spiritual move u need to upgrade your character and decision making.

Your mind and intelligence faculties are not currently aligned with your goals.destiny and purpose.

You dey go right, dem dey go left.

You one talk A, dem go say make you talk B.

Be bold, patient.

Make sure you are in total control of your mind and various intelligence faculties.

Belief in your instincts and act swiftly.

Confusion!

So work on d number one Satans first,

If for eg you say you go do some thing, no let ur mind tell u oda wise.

Do that thing sharply.

Stick to only one option/one goal life.

Once u upgrade ur attitude, u can go to any length.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by Bluezy13(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Imagine a dark hall with a tiny light switch on the wall.
Everybody keeps rooming in the dark looking for the switch.
Some are lucky to find the switch very early in life.
Some were born with their switch already turned on.
Some are close to their switch, but are yet to find not turn it on.
Some have found the switch but are yet to turn it on.
Some have found the switch but think it is the wrong one.
Some have found the switch and have turned it on.
Some are at the edge of finding the switch.
Some will never find the switch until they die.
Life is like the empty dark hall.
This is explains why we keep trying...we keep searching...sometimes we may be trying blindly and sometimes we may not be searching at all.
It must not work the same way for everybody.

Keep trying until you find your switch and I hope you find it before your death; if and only if you have not found it already.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by prince2pac(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
I don't know for sure how to answer this, but one thing I know, through every dark night there is a brighter day ahead.

Just keep working hard, learn from your past mistakes and make the right decisions,

1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bluezy13:
Life is like a dark hall with a tiny light switch in the wall.
Everybody keeps rooming in the dark looking for the switch.
Some are lucky to find the switch very early in life,
Some were born with their switch already turned on.
Some are close to their switch,
Some have found the switch but are yet to turn it on.
Some have found the switch but think it is the wrong one.
Some have found the switch and have turned it on.
Some are at the edge of finding the switch.
Some will never find the switch till death.

This is explains why we keep trying...we keep searching...sometimes we may be trying blindly.
It must not work the same way for everybody.
Keep trying until you find your switch and I hope you find it before your death.

It has nothing to do with God; else unbelievers wouldn't be successful.

words from a wise man.
Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by jantman(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Many children are called to a life of battle on this earth. It is their destiny, and nothing must not rob them of it. Those who fight like this will have reward which they can enjoy for eternity, on earth they must fight
Re: Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? by jantman(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Every trials is for the purpose of changing us into the image of God. One of the things we must learn on this journey of life is not to waste a single trial but to seize them as an opportunities. If your path is more difficult, it is because of your high calling. Many are called, but few are choosen. Many will come to the wedding feast but few will be the bride.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity / What Was Your First Heart Break Like? / Can You Marry An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.