Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,589 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend (199 Views)

Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck? / What Is The Most Romantic Line You Have Hard In Hollywood Movie. / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend by Le124(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2021
I hard a time thinking of what to say and how to say it when I want to propose to my wife. It took me 3days . And when I want to say it after all my practice, I said different things. Did anyone experience the same thing?
Re: Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend by GeneralPula: 10:37pm On May 01, 2021
It took you 3 days for you to ask *Will you marry me* or what exactly did you practice?
Re: Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend by Henry22(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2021
Only simps do proposal.....smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Have Hard Time Thinking Of How To Propose To Your Girlfriend by Oluromantic: 11:10pm On May 01, 2021
You're a simp. When girls these days are willing to do the proposal.

I'm not saying your wife should propose to you, I mean proposal is now such a very simple thing; too simple to be bothering your mind about for 3 days. Before you finish the propo... sef, you will hear a resounding yes. If she come manage be single mother..aah, my guy you're a Messiah. Prepare your yes before you hear... What are your plans for me.. when are you going to settle down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Reply With?? / Your View / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.