Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? (1390 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Mbbscentric(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
What’s the longest time you’ve spent on a phone call with someone?
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
mine is 9 hours 46 minutes wink

dat day is really crazy jare wink
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Hongkog(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wasted about 1hr with this babe everything is now a history, I should have slept.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by MJBOLT: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
356 hours, 45 minutes undecided
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by BizzBizz: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
I dont think I've ever spent more than 50sec on phone call.
I really hate phone calls. I dont know why but I prefer SMS to calls

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Kabir5643(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
An hour at a go. Cos when it's exactly 60 minutes, the call cuts by itself, I don't know why
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Degrezhaa: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
1hr 40mins later regretted it

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by coming2america: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
4hrs 54mins..with my girl, then. 2018 April
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Bola146(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Almost 3 hours
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by MeekySmudger(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mbbscentric:
...Five minutes.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Mide3367: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mehn I do buy alot of airtime to call my ex babes then. I have spent up to 2 hours talking once.. But everything na break up end am. I am now single but searching.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Sammy07: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
2hrs.
Around 2016 or so when one MTN cheat came out like that I've forgotten tho.

BTW, we were reading and answering questions not with babe
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by jawalis(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
I spent 1hrs:54mins on a phone call with my ‘ex’ just last Thursday.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by jawalis(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kabir5643:
An hour at a go. Cos when it's exactly 60 minutes, the call cuts by itself, I don't know why
Check your phone settings. It’s call timer. You just have to off the call timer and then you can stay as long as you want on call.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Aflix(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Me.....15 minutes
Not really much of a talker
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Kabir5643(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
jawalis:

Check your phone settings. It’s call timer. You just have to off the call timer and then you can stay as long as you want on call.

It is not there
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Dufil(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Cug unlimited
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Nazgul: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
mine is 9 hours 46 minutes wink

dat day is really crazy jare wink
You mean you spent over 9 hours on the phone for a non-profitable phone call?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Boxer007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mbbscentric:

22 hours.. some body was seducing me with sexy voice smiley
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Here to read lies cool

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by LadySarah: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
midnight call that yr.tall from 12 to 5am then sleep for 1 HR. Walk around with your head heavy and body weak
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by paulolee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
remember like yesterday, mine was 3hrs 30 mins with ajike my love during MTN pulse midnight calls then..
dt was my longest n it kept my phone heating on my ears and I used my ear piece to continue d call..
boys bin de mumu dt time bcoz i deprive myself sweet sleep jus to lamba person pikin, but its all fun shaa

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by phazotron(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
2 hours on average.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by SETH03(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
phazotron:
2 hours on average.
2 hours on average seems impossible. How will all your call range be around 2 hours
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nazgul:

You mean you spent over 9 hours on the phone for a non-profitable phone call?

and did you ever think i can spend dat amount of time on non profitable things ?

moreover I've been ignoring her for weeks me wey no get joy , i don't like shit at all wink , comman see cry cry baby cheesy i juss pick up the phone intending to tell her not to disturb me again , omó the first thing i heard is cry cry baby crying grin, my anger self come down cus we human cheesy, she Sha started story you know girls nah , she was like so you can do dis , I'm not happy bla bla bla

i connect my phone to mp3 almost everytime , so i dey hear her loudly and i coutinue doing what I have to do, she's not a boring girl at all we discussed about her study throwing questions to each other for hours , we're sha learning through dat , I cook she still hang on doing things on her side also

yunno me nah, she laughed like mad girl cus I cracked silly jokes , omó comman see the way she's laughing cheesy, she will jusss open her mouth waaaaaa , yunno mp3 gonna make her voice clear,grin , she's juss laughing anyhow gat me thinking in my mind say has she forgotten dat she's a girl cus nah boys always laugh like dat grin

i jusss dey hear krikrikrukrukaka grin , at first I thought nah rat or cat dey house cus the way she's laughing us really crazy grin,

dat day ain't boring and we learn many things and laugh also, i can never hang on to discuss unproductive things , the girl is smart and partially my type , you think I get time for " i love you, the something of my life , my heart bla bla bla cheesy i don't do that ,

all is well sha smiley

1 Like

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Nazgul: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

and did you ever think i can spend dat amount of time on non profitable things ?

moreover I've been ignoring her for weeks me wey no get joy , i don't like shit at all wink , comman see cry cry baby cheesy i juss pick up the phone intending to tell her not to disturb me again , omó the first thing i heard is cry cry baby crying grin, my anger self come down cus we human cheesy, she Sha started story you know girls nah , she was like so you can do dis , I'm not happy bla bla bla

i connect my phone to mp3 almost everytime , so i dey hear her loudly and i coutinue doing what I have to do, she's not a boring girl at all we discussed about her study throwing questions to each other for hours , we're sha learning through dat , I cook she still hang on doing things on her side also

yunno me nah, she laughed like mad girl cus I cracked silly jokes , omó comman see the way she's laughing cheesy, she will jusss open her mouth waaaaaa , yunno mp3 gonna make her voice clear,grin , she's juss laughing anyhow gat me thinking in my mind say has she forgotten dat she's a girl cus nah boys always laugh like dat grin

i jusss dey hear krikrikrukrukaka grin , at first I thought nah rat or cat dey house cus the way she's laughing us really crazy grin,

dat day ain't boring and we learn many things and laugh also, i can never hang on to discuss unproductive things , the girl is smart and partially my type , you think I get time for " i love you, the something of my life , my heart bla bla bla cheesy i don't do that ,

all is well sha smiley
It was actually a non-profitable call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nazgul:

It was actually a non-profitable call.

Thank you sir,

My life is simple and we different not until i started having conversations wey dey increase my account balance makes it profitable wink

Not every be like you infact I'm not you and i will never be you , dat conversation is profitable to me cus we learnt many things dat day

I'm not obsessed about money

Have a nice day sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by uthlaw: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2021
5-6hrs once every week,my friend do call from UK!
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Jamieb(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Kabir5643:

Must be Glo.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by phazotron(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
SETH03:

2 hours on average seems impossible. How will all your call range be around 2 hours

No joke.

1.5 hours at least. I miss someone like that who can drive conversation no be all these empty heads Wey go dey talk hmmm yh nonsense.
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by orisunmibare01(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Do you remember MTN Magic number? where pay #250 and call an mtn number unlimitedly for a whole month?
i wrecked mtn then sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? / Do You Know Why Men Are Dogs? / I'm Crushing On Seun Osewa Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.